Nokia 9 PureView - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.99 "/ 2.3GHz / 6GB RAM

Rep: (19)
DiscussionNokia 9 PureView
PictureNokia 9 PureView, Nokia 9 PV
Description
| Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | Nokia Earbuds Discussion
Specifications
  • Contents of delivery
    • Nokia 9 PureView device
    • Nokia USB-C Charger
    • USB-C cable
    • Quick Start Guide
    • Key (clip) SIM card
    • HS-208 headset
  • Housing
    • Size: 155 x 75 x 8 mm
    • Weight: 172 g
    • Color: Full Blue
  • Network and connection
    • Network Speed ​​LTE Cat 18 4x4 MIMO
    • Wi ‑ Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
    • Bluetooth 5.0
    • GPS / AGPS + GLONASS + BDS, NFC, ANT +
  • Performance
    • Operating system: Android 9 Pie
    • RAM: 6 GB LPPDDR4x
    • CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
  • Data storage
    • 128 GB internal memory
  • Sound
    • One speaker with smart amplifier
    • 4 microphones[in the conversational dynamics, behind the cameras above, on the upper end (left corner, on the antenna), on the lower end]including 3 microphones with surround sound recording
    • Qualcomm aptX
  • Display
    • Size and type: PureDisplay 5.99 ”QHD + pOLED
    • Resolution: 1440x2880 px
    • Material: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
  • Cameras
    • Main cameras: 5 cameras 12 MP, f / 1.82 (2 color, 3 monochrome) + ToF, Carl Zeiss optics, laser autofocus, led flash
    • Front camera: 20 megapixel, on-screen flash
  • Connectors and sensors
    • Connectors: USB-C 3.1
    • Sensors: screen scanner for fingerprints, ambient light sensor and proximity sensor, tracking accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, Hall sensor, barometer, vibration sensor when pressed
  • Battery
    • Built-in 3320 mAh battery
    • Qi wireless charging
  • Other
    • Dust and water resistant: IP67
Photo
Attached Image

Useful
Poll results
impression
Attached Image
throttling
Attached Image

devices produced 19.03 have a large percentage of defects (the date is indicated on the box next to the country of origin)

Topics Curatorevg_rod. For all questions and suggestions for filling caps, please contactQMS.

Post has been editedevg_rod - 29.07.19, 19:57
Reason for editing: accessories

Rep: (259)
mv_s @ 12.03.19, 23:08*
If the fall sensor option 1 and 2 normally proeesponirovan bad and mazanula bw sensors, etc. will be spotting. there are many options)))

Perhaps another plane do not coincide sensors. This could explain the debris field on one side.

Rep: (55)
mv_s @ 13.03.2019, 01:08*
Judging by the photos, a failure occurs in a bad light. In March, the sun shines brighter of course, but still strong enough, so that would be implemented in the summer photo quality pictures.
And since sensorishko and pikselki small (hello 808 and 1020))) a little lack of light and detail falls. The same show all the sensors of the same generation as in 9.
And the addition of images from multiple sensors, in this case, will help 50 to 50.
They (Juho - Mukho) then gave a blunder. It can not be 100 percent rely on the weak sensor. If the fall sensor option 1 and 2 normally proeesponirovan bad and mazanula bw sensors, etc. will be spotting. there are many options))) This dog fumbled here)
The variant, which is the stage of development, focused on higher-quality module, and in the end - to get too expensive. Replaced the sensors relying on math, and then ambush. It's just math options - how much can fall fuckin situations where most of the fig sensors will produce unacceptable for data reduction and gluing result. He randomly (as fotostsena is heterogeneous in contrast - especially in winter - the winter is often much soap) - it shows in the photo with less bright light.
The same place where everything is illuminated uniformly - such as vegetable stalls at an angle of almost 45 degrees - that is illuminated by the rays of the winter sun almost perpendicularly and shallow - the picture is quite good)
Summer will be much better.
Maybe it is due to the fact that they have understood the problem, but it was too late, and it was decided to suspend the proceedings.
And then what - to replace modules, or simply close the project - we learn.
One thing is for sure - in a confident light (in the summer or in the studio), all will be super!

About Ps evening and night photos do not write - it is clear that the same event-based and work here as well - alas - with more nedosdachey (

These sensors have been there from the start

Posted 03/13/2019, 1:33:

mv_s @ 13.03.2019, 01:08*
Judging by the photos, a failure occurs in a bad light. In March, the sun shines brighter of course, but still strong enough, so that would be implemented in the summer photo quality pictures.
And since sensorishko and pikselki small (hello 808 and 1020))) a little lack of light and detail falls. The same show all the sensors of the same generation as in 9.
And the addition of images from multiple sensors, in this case, will help 50 to 50.
They (Juho - Mukho) then gave a blunder. It can not be 100 percent rely on the weak sensor. If the fall sensor option 1 and 2 normally proeesponirovan bad and mazanula bw sensors, etc. will be spotting. there are many options))) This dog fumbled here)
The variant, which is the stage of development, focused on higher-quality module, and in the end - to get too expensive. Replaced the sensors relying on math, and then ambush. It's just math options - how much can fall fuckin situations where most of the fig sensors will produce unacceptable for data reduction and gluing result. He randomly (as fotostsena is heterogeneous in contrast - especially in winter - the winter is often much soap) - it shows in the photo with less bright light.
The same place where everything is illuminated uniformly - such as vegetable stalls at an angle of almost 45 degrees - that is illuminated by the rays of the winter sun almost perpendicularly and shallow - the picture is quite good)
Summer will be much better.
Maybe it is due to the fact that they have understood the problem, but it was too late, and it was decided to suspend the proceedings.
And then what - to replace modules, or simply close the project - we learn.
One thing is for sure - in a confident light (in the summer or in the studio), all will be super!

About Ps evening and night photos do not write - it is clear that the same event-based and work here as well - alas - with more nedosdachey (

First wait for the real test more, and then talking about ... It's funny, is already out of the blue removal from production naprognozirovali)

Rep: (130)
Mi81 @ 13.03.19, 01:24*
Perhaps another plane do not coincide sensors. This could explain the debris field on one side.

Debris field on one side - and it happens to one-matrix - and again - because of the uneven lighting. It is worth a little camera or a smart move - to give another angle - just a few degrees - and voila! All just great )
About not matching the sensor plane - I do not think that they are on this pierced. Too obvious that this factor should be worked out on the 100)

Beatraid @ 13.03.19, 01:29*
Please wait for real tests

Simple things are always visible - if the photo smears or artifacts and watercolor on level ground, the apparent lack of natural light, and in a good light all ok - then it is not necessary to be seven spans in the forehead)
The sensor can not or do not want) and then let at least 9 programmers sit - still do not give birth in the past month))) do not take the signal out of nowhere - if it is not who give birth) and accordingly treated.
When you look at photos - sometimes you just need to compare the simple facts. Place, date, time, position of the sun, the sensor and its characteristics - if they are available, and the work of peers.

Post has been editedmv_s - 13.03.19, 01:55

Beatraid @ 13.03.19, 01:29*
These sensors have been there from the start

If there is proof - I'll take this paragraph)

Rep: (866)
I keep track of the branch from the beginning. So it is interesting here to read all the, um ...
Thank you all. : Rolleyes:

Rep: (276)
* Verue,
In principle adequately and to the point.
Only I did not understand about 8 hours of battery life. Obviously it did not work the screen. I think the day has to live. If it is not non-stop torture.
For 40 to, the rules. The main thing is not cholok, drops, and other openings.

Rep: (866)
* Alex norris ,
Look branch was divided into those who diligently trying to fasten a rose-colored glasses, and those who are trying their hard to tear off them. : D

Rep: (50)
TheDictator @ 13.03.2019, 07:29*
* Verue,
In principle adequately and to the point.
Only I did not understand about 8 hours of battery life. Obviously it did not work the screen. I think the day has to live. If it is not non-stop torture.
For 40 to, the rules. The main thing is not cholok, drops, and other openings.

50 even then ..

* Parma74,
And they should believe?

Posted 03/13/2019, 8:32:

* Parma74,
Ears 10 and 40 removed)
Ears comfortable.
Especially in aircraft.
What do I want.
Overseeding fall sometimes, and then like a deer looking squirm.

Rep: (241)
Alex norris
There's a review of the samples were in PNG by 6-8 meters, it is you they jpeg or konvertanulisavagemessiahzine.comso shamelessly compresses downloaded files? It would be better left as it was, and the vine will begin again.

TheDictator @ 13.03.2019, 07:31*
* Parma74,
And they should believe?

Posted 03/13/2019, 8:32:

* Parma74,
Ears 10 and 40 removed)
Ears comfortable.
Especially in aircraft.
What do I want.
Overseeding fall sometimes, and then like a deer looking squirm.

Order 2..Odin I have 40 buy and ears who still thread pound 10))

* Parma74,
)))
No, I have enough of one.
The same operation can crank yourself ;-)

TheDictator @ 13.03.19, 01:31*
Ears 10 and 40 removed)

That's just you do not clean them, even if they do not need and at full price Avito also shake off do not succeed, at best, 75% and then if you're lucky.

TheDictator @ 13.03.2019, 07:36*
* Parma74,
)))
No, I have enough of one.
The same operation can crank yourself ;-)

That is something I doubt it))

* Verue,
So that's a bonus, it is necessary for me.

Rep: (569)
Parma74 @ 13.03.19, 09:29*
We are waiting for dxomark..chto say

* Parma74,
Yes, they will not give it to the test Dxomark, because we'll see what the camera is very crude and it discourage clientele believe in the revival of pureview

Alex Norris @ 13.03.19, 01:43*
Yes, they will not give it to the test Dxomark

If both fall into the rating DXOMark, without the introduction of luggage will be, at best, in the middle of the table, the Nokia 8 there have already evaluated more accurately lowered.

Rep: (554)
Verue @ 13.03.19, 10:47*
If both fall into the rating DXOMark, without the introduction of luggage will be, at best, in the middle of the table, the Nokia 8 there have already evaluated more accurately lowered.

With skid suitcases would be reviewed in the presentation day as Mi9 and S10. And then it is obvious that in the area will receive 90 balls.

Rep: (121)
* VVSS I, too, she always found plenty to like a riot of colors, rather than real colors, but here we can only trust the author of the review. Nokia can not conveys naturalness and in fact the color is not so dull. Or maybe the other way around ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 2:37