[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 317
Check in: 31.07.10

Dji Phantom 3 SE - discussion

Discussion | Camera

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
The drone Phantom 3 SE was born, costing only $ 430 (in China). It should be noted that the Phantom 3 Advanced and Phantom 3 Professional will no longer be released: only the Phantom 3 Standard and the new Phantom 3 SE will remain on the production line. What makes the new product stand out from its predecessors, and did the modernization really make the drone two steps higher than the standard version of the Phantom 3 drone?
DJI Phantom 3 UAV performed by “SE” got the opportunity to shoot video in 4K instead of the previous 2.7K (comparison with Phantom 3 Standard). The device boasts an improved online streaming mode via Wi-Fi to a mobile gadget, allowing real-time viewing with a resolution of 720p at 30 fps for everything that happens. The maximum flight range has also undergone significant changes. If in the same Phantom 3 Advanced it was about 2 km, the model Phantom 3 Standard was limited to 1 km, then the model Phantom 3 SE is able to move away by about 4 km.

Key features:
- The latest entry-level quadcopter and the most economical option in the Phantom 3 Series, comparable to the Phantom 3 Professional
- Able to offer you an exciting and stable flight at a speed of 57 km / h even with strong winds
- The range of the remote - 4 km. Enhanced WiFi signal for 4 km image transmission
- Equipped with a 12-megapixel FOV camera with a resolution of 94 degrees for shooting 4K UHD videos and extremely sharp photos
- Vision positioning system, designed to improve the accuracy of pointing in the room in addition to the GPS system
- Intelligent flight features such as POI, Home lock, Course Lock, Auto return

Device characteristics
Specifications:
Quadcopter
Weight: 1236 g (including battery and propellers)
Diagonal: 350 mm (propellers are excluded)
Maximum. Lifting speed: 5 m / s
Maximum. Descent speed: 3 m / s
Maximum. Horizontal speed: 16 m / s
Maximum. Rise ceiling above sea level: 6000m
Maximum. Flight time: approx. 25 minutes
Operating temperature range: 10 - 40 ° C
Satellite positioning system: GPS, Glonass
Precision hovering range: vertical: +/- 0.1 m (with Vision positioning); + / - 0.5 m (with GPS positioning); Horizontal: +/- 1.5 m

Suspension:
Stabilization: 3-axis (step, roll, yaw)
Adjustable range: step: from -90 to 30 degrees

Transmitter
Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
Maximum. Transmission Range: FCC: 4000m (unobstructed, free from interference)
Operating temperature range: 0 - 40 ° C
Battery: 18,650 lithium-ion 2600mAh
Mobile device holder: for tablets and smartphones

Intelligent flight battery
Capacity: 4480 mA / h
Voltage: 15.2 V
Battery Type: LiPo 4S
Energy: 68 Wh
Net Weight: 365g
Charging temperature: 5 - 40 ° C
Maximum. Charging power: 100 W

Camera
Sensor: 1 / 2.3 inch CMOS, effective pixels: 12.0MP
Lens: FOV with 94 degrees, 20 mm (35 mm equivalent format) f / 2.8 focus at infinity
ISO range: 100 - 3200 (video), 100 - 1600 (photo)
Electronic shutter speed: 8 - 1/8000 sec.
Image size: 4000 x 3000
Photographing: single shot, continuous shooting: 3/5/7 frames; Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 frames per frame at 0.7 EV Bias; Time interval
Video recording modes: UHD: 4096 x 2160P 24 / 25fps; 2.7K: 2704 x 1520P 24/25/30 frames per second; FHD: 1920x1080p 24/25/30/48/50 / 60fps; HD: 1280 x 720P 24/25/30/48/50 / 60fps
Max. video bitrate: 60 Mbps
Supported file systems: FAT32 / exFAT
Photo: JPEG, DNG (RAW)
Video: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H2.64)
Supported SD card: micro SD up to 64 GB, class 10 or UHS-1
Operating temperature range: 0 - 40 ° C

Positioning without GPS
Vision system: downward sonar and camera system (does not see objects in front!)
Speed ​​range: 8 m / s or less (2 m above the ground)
Height range: 30 - 300 cm
Working range: 50 - 300 cm
Operating conditions: surface with a clear pattern and sufficient lighting (more than 15 lux)

View apps / Live
Mobile application: DJI GO
Frequency Live View: 2.4 GHz ISM
Online quality video broadcast on a smartphone: 720P 30fps
Delay: 220 ms (depending on conditions and mobile device)
Operating system required: iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.1.2 or later
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Useful

DJI Phantom 3SE FAQ

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 23.05.18, 13:22
Reason for editing: camera theme
Andybig
Message#42
13.07.17, 10:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Check in: 02.03.08
Glofiish (E-Ten) M800

Then I dont know. Try flying in another field, see how the range will be there. Only not in the next, but at least 10 kilometers from the first :)
Mazejka
Message#43
13.07.17, 20:11
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 15.09.12
HTC Sensation

Today, 2 km mastered in the city, while reducing the lost signal, you must still purchase a signal amplifier ...
Andybig
Message#44
13.07.17, 23:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Glofiish (E-Ten) M800

On the outskirts of the city tonight I mastered 1.5 km (turned back myself), flew at an altitude of 120 m. And then, in the second flight, I climbed to 500 m :)
But it seems that the focus of the camera is heavily shot down: (Tomorrow I will make a day flight, look at the bright daytime shots.
Flight Details -http://app.airdata.com/main?share=fxKrBnandhttp://app.airdata.com/main?share=FabKjn
Malexion
Message#45
14.07.17, 09:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 447
Check in: 18.08.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

Mazejka @ 07/09/2017, 04:12*
Risky at the end)

We in Belarus with it do not understand yet. Around the drones as a vacuum was formed. I called the official DJI store, they say - they solve the issue with permissions, but in the meantime use the rules for model aircrafts (no higher than 100m, within sight of the drone, do not fly above the restricted areas).

Post has been editedMalexion - 14.07.17, 09:39

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi5 | 64Gb | MIUI 9 MultiRom
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 | 64Gb | Win10 / MIUI
DJI Phantom 3 SE
Andybig
Message#46
14.07.17, 10:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Glofiish (E-Ten) M800

We in Belarus with it do not understand yet. Around the drones as a vacuum was formed.

As I understood, it meant risky from a technical point of view, and not from a legal one :)
Malexion
Message#47
14.07.17, 12:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 447
Check in: 18.08.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

Guys, who as with the delays Live video? I have a problem with this both in the city and in the country (it happens 2-5 seconds each).
I do not know, the problem is in my smartphone, interference from other wifi, or a weak antenna.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi5 | 64Gb | MIUI 9 MultiRom
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 | 64Gb | Win10 / MIUI
DJI Phantom 3 SE
Andybig
Message#48
14.07.17, 12:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Glofiish (E-Ten) M800

I have friezes that time, up to 3 seconds. But for the most part everything is smooth, the delay is a split second.
Andybig
Message#49
14.07.17, 17:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Glofiish (E-Ten) M800

On my quadric, the problems with the focus of the camera ... On the right, he is fine, shot down on the left, and shot down even more in the center.
Attached a frame from 4K video. On it a piece is highlighted, which is shown below in 100% of the size from different frames, when this section was on the right, in the middle and on the left.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Mazejka
Message#50
15.07.17, 00:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
HTC Sensation

As they say finished badly! Well, that's all over the epic with the drone, did not reach the house ...
Launched on the outskirts of a neighboring city. Maximum 3500 m, height 185 m flew home to 50% battery, discharged to 22% in the end 1200 m and the connection was lost ...
The video has not been saved, although I clicked on the recording ...
How can you pull the coordinates of the fall or the last point where it was seen? Launched in such a disgusting place + good wind, just blowing against the house. I searched for 6 hours, wandered through the swamps, mountains, the whole dirty one came home at 12 o'clock at night. A wedding came up close and the person turned out to have the same drone, only the pro version, after, they tried to search with him, the searches were not crowned with success ... And I didn't even write the bodies on the drone ((((

logs found what to do with them and how to read them?

Post has been editedMazejka - 15.07.17, 01:13
Andybig
Message#51
15.07.17, 06:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Glofiish (E-Ten) M800

* Mazejka,I am so sorry :((
Try downloading CsvView from here -http://datfile.net, feed him the log of this flight from the application (file DJIFlightRecord_xxxxxxx). I can not try - I have a computer with a 32-bit Windows at work, and this program requires 64-bit Java. In theory, there should be all the details of the flight in almost milliseconds, including the coordinates in each time period.
Or register here -https://airdata.com, upload the same log there and all the details will be shown there, and it will be possible to download the CSV file with the report, including the coordinates. Without registration, you can download the log, but you can’t download CSV.

Post has been editedAndybig - 15.07.17, 06:20
Andybig
Message#52
15.07.17, 20:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Glofiish (E-Ten) M800

Today flew in the city. The maximum distance to the interruption of communication is 777 meters at an altitude of 215 meters. At a lower height and distance without loss of communication less. The video clearly shows that the connection is lost as soon as the direct visibility between the console and the driver is lost when the driver is blocked by the house. The copter includes a return to the base, flies back and as soon as I appear with the remote control from behind the roof of the house - the connection is restored :)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Mazejka
Message#53
16.07.17, 14:31
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
HTC Sensation

I heard that drones are dangerous, but not to the same degree :)

Attached Image

AndybigI put this program, but it’s better through the site, thank you
Hope for a friend who agreed to fly around this place. In general, there are 2 options: the drone or the legs made, or lies somewhere in the bushes or under the tree ... And I could make the legs with the help of people who were barbecuing there, maybe they heard the noise and saw how it fell.

Post has been editedMazejka - 16.07.17, 14:32
Andybig
Message#54
16.07.17, 15:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Glofiish (E-Ten) M800

That's why I ordered a GPS tracker, hang it on the copter. Although where there is no cellular connection, it will be useless. Maybe I'll buy another tigromukha, implant it and him, he doesn’t need a cellular phone, but I already have a radio.
legs could do with the help of people who kebabs there fried

It is easy. No markings left on the copter?
Mazejka
Message#55
17.07.17, 00:06
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
HTC Sensation

That's why I ordered a GPS tracker

He is not legal, but I would do that too, then at least look for a needle in a haystack

It is easy. No markings left on the copter?

Nope, stupid

Today, the search was again, it was not there, I looked for it in the morning and in the evening, although it’s not a fact that the last point is its last place. Denoted asTO

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

At this place there is a big and tall tree, it is not visible on the tree, and under the tree too. The forest is just a nightmare, jungle

Attached Image

Attached Image

I do not understand why the video is not recorded ...
In general, had a fun weekend

Post has been editedMazejka - 17.07.17, 00:08
Andybig
Message#56
17.07.17, 00:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Glofiish (E-Ten) M800

He is not legal

Well, how to say ... It is quite legal, but our "valiant" bodies are happy to put a tick for any reason, even illegal, yes ... I hope it will cost.
At this place there is a big and tall tree, it is not visible on the tree, and under the tree too

Are there any buildings nearby on the map? To the right of point K.
Mazejka
Message#57
17.07.17, 00:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
HTC Sensation

Are there any buildings nearby on the map? To the right of point K.

Yes, it is an abandoned cottage society.
Andybig
Message#58
17.07.17, 01:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Glofiish (E-Ten) M800

By the way, after the loss of communication, the kopter could fly away some more distance, so that the last point of the coordinates does not at all mean exactly the place of its fall. But in such a thicket it is not enough to find chances, of course: (
Mazejka
Message#59
17.07.17, 07:21
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
HTC Sensation

By the way, after the loss of communication, the kopter could fly away some more distance, so that the last point of the coordinates does not at all mean exactly the place of its fall. But in such a thicket it is not enough to find chances, of course: (

Yeah, only a friend tells me that when a battery is low, auto-landing will work, is it true? I will try to go again in a week, the chances of 10% that I’ll find are already announced in the trees, maybe someone will find ... There will already be rains, so there will be a khan there, but he will find it in a broken condition, so his conscience is clear)

I want to try to draw a straight line from the last place of visibility and to the point of the house, what kind of prog on android can this be done, so that later my point is displayed, where am I? Coordinates of points

Post has been editedMazejka - 17.07.17, 07:39
Andybig
Message#60
17.07.17, 07:36
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Glofiish (E-Ten) M800

Yeah, only a friend tells me that when a battery is low, auto-landing will work, is it true?

Yes, but this is at very low, much less than 22%. If there was still 22% with the loss of communication, then he could easily fly some distance until the auto landing worked. If I were you, I would look for it along the continuation line of the route, plus or minus 15 meters to the side.
And the connection was cut off immediately abruptly on both channels - both video and control? At what height did he fly home?
Olegork
Message#61
17.07.17, 12:00
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 09.07.11
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

4 km flight!
https://youtu.be/jrqlYa5iZ74

I flew 3.7 km above the ground ...
https://youtu.be/kwBUdqGs208

The camera, like many, is out of focus. Already have detailed instructions. I will twist - try to bring in the ideal!

Post has been editedOlegork - 17.07.17, 12:04

379 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:02