> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Haier A42P - Discussion | Smartphone 4 "

Rep: (18)
DiscussionHaier A42P
PictureHaier A42P
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Processor: MediaTek MT6580
Number of cores: 4
Clock frequency: 1.3 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Permanent memory: 4 GB
Memory Card: Up to 32GB
Battery capacity: 3000 mAh
Screen: 4,0 "TFT TN, 800 * 480
Main Camera: 2 MP
Front camera: 0.3 megapixels
Number of SIM cards: Two
Network Type: 3G GSM 850/900/1800/1900; WCDMA 900/2100
External Interfaces: 3.5mm audio, Micro USB
Extras: Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, FM radio receiver, a position sensor
Dimensions: 126 * 64.8 * 11.2 mm
Color: Black or white
Case material: plastic, soft touch covering cap

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 04.08.17, 15:46
Reason for editing: Firmware

asporen @ 06.01.18, 08:03*
... Even when you answer the call hang 5 seconds ...

Dunno. In between updates gugloservisov I telefonchik stir vigorously enough.

asporen @ 06.01.18, 08:03*
... 4th android port for this Haier?

It is not so much in the version number in the "swollen" gugloservisah. Try to install the necessary applications, then disable Google, gugloservisy and pleymarket and be sure to roll back their updates. After that it should be faster and from a battery should work longer.

Rep: (9)
Good afternoon! Yesterday there was a problem with the device - after turning off the phone charging gone to sleep. After some time, I decided to call the child (a child apparatus), press the On button. and all - the phone stopped responding to touch the screen. I pulled out the battery, reboot did not help. You can see the screen was dead or something can be done?

leovi70-1 @ 08.01.18, 14:53*
... no longer respond to the touch of the screen.

Three touch-sensitive buttons, too, do not work?

I would be in this situation,
- I tried to throw off the settings from rekaveri (vehicle not at hand, I can not tell the details).
- if you do not help, then I try to take advantage of the warranty.
- if this is not possible, then I would try to unplug and plug back screen loop (I have not yet deciphered the device, the loop could theoretically be soldered if you do not believe it is probably better to delegate this action to someone more experienced.).
- further in the circumstances.

PS. If you do decide to disassemble, please take photos of the phone's internal. In the treasury general knowledge, so to speak.

Post has been editedhalfaxle - 08.01.18, 15:40

halfaxle @ 08.01.18, 16:39*
Three touch-sensitive buttons

Does not work. With a guarantee - I do not know where documents, etc., try to rekaveri first (though do not know how to go there: D), and the list goes on...

I tried to go to Recovery mode, as a result of lying Andrew with the red exclamation mark ...

Lying on Andryusha clamped volume + and incl., Held 10 seconds and was in rekoveri ...

The second time it was not possible to go, pechalka that do not know ...

Post has been editedleovi70-1 - 08.01.18, 23:45

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone. I picked up a sneaky virus. He climbed in the daddy system.
Attached Image

Can someone tell me how to get it from the dig.
In the subject a couple of times saw the question about getting root access, but there was no answer. And if Google who fought (delete, update, and so disabled) in this device, will be grateful to hear the way and that as already mentioned here before services are terribly grown fat :(

P.S. nasty virus longer than harmful, constantly sends SMS with the code that confirmation, but denyuzhku like never removed and that does not hacked.
P.P.S. my very favorite Casper did not see him at close range, he found others Vedas and screen with him.

Miches @ 01/10/2018, 19:39*
virus.

What does press the three dots to the right of each? Somewhere in the settings, you can stop it in the sense of the application, and try to turn off, at least to start.

Post has been editedleovi70-1 - 10.01.18, 19:24

This 3 I've found are not removed, as there is no access without Ruth ... they restore itself Vir (2 I've found) to them, which can be easily removed in the programs it is called xeroxservice

Rep: (5)
Announced receipt of Ruth SRSROOT
https://twitter.com/sr...tus/938260744436682752
Does anyone try

Post has been editedVAIPER11 - 06.02.18, 20:22

Post has been editedZhanas - 28.02.18, 15:43

Rep: (17)
Comrades, Good day! Zaimel recently this device and was unpleasantly surprised by the absence of any buns in the subject, in particular, TWRP)
So, we had to kill 4 hours, but I beg to love and favor: the working rekaveri at your service! : D
Bugs for short-term testing has not been revealed. If you suddenly find - in the QMS.
Installation (firmware), backup, recovery, and PC connections are working properly. Flashed throughAttached fileMagisk-v16.0.zip(5.33 MB)
- I start, now I go to Ruth, and what you, at the discretion of, I wish: thank_you:

In fact, installation is simple: take SPFT and sewsAttached filerecovery-20180303-0354.img(11.27 MB)
out of him(All in fact know how to use?))Good luck. : Happy:

P.S. Just in case,Attached fileMT6580_Android_scatter.zip(1.18 KB)
for fleshtula.

Post has been editedandroid990 - 03.03.18, 04:16

A good day! I, like TC, moved to this unit with Tele2 mini (only I was 1.1) ... and on and on this unit, you can adjust the volume even when the screen is locked. This is both good and bad at the same time.
Tell me, can somehow conjure to the volume adjusted only when the screen is unlocked?
Thank.
PS: the first day of use, because no user reviews: rolleyes: well, except for one hole for headphones is located closer to the other side, rather than at Tele2 mini ... will have to insert the other end of the holster.

Good day, please be so kind as to help rutirovat Haier A42P

I leave to another branch. I bought zte nubia n2. Full fly. Bye everyone.

It has been 20 days since I bought this hack ... charge was enough for the day. Suddenly, like this time, and dramatically with the two and a half days rolled to one.
Try resetting to the factory, but we'll see.
Warranty who turned to the service? Kuzia run it? :)

In general pustovato in this thread, right? :)
I did a factory reset, all re-set.
In "normal" days (in the morning and a half hours of music in the evening and a half, a few short calls, a few minutes of operation as an access point, a few tykov in telegrams and vatsap) - held daily in the presence of 50% of the charge. Of these consumption for standby of 25%, 12% in the Telegram, the rest kopeeshnaya ...
On weekends - Friday afternoon loaded, one and a half hours of music, one or two calls a day ... and a half hours of music on Monday (!!!), and we have on board 10%.
Charge comes from odnoampernoy charge. Previous glitch probably due to the fact that I have the phone is charging from an external Akuma, and he has only two amps output. On this particular phone brain like it stated in topikstartora.
I continue to monitor!

Rep: (3)
Good evening everyone! How to remove the line with the search for hum? I do not remember...

Application google try to disable.

Hello!

I bought this divays for calls. Everything suits me. But one caveat - the interlocutor hears "metallic" voice as from a chimney. How to get rid of this effect?

Wrong. It's in my dynamics "metal sound"

I smashed his fist, which is what I advise you: D
after three to four months after the purchase of non-removable virus emerged (here already talked about feature of this phone), I have it installed xLog application that starts something to send and receive from the network ...
full reset allowed to live free of the virus last month, then again.
by the way, is very hardy machine! I blasted across the screen with his fist hard enough, he arched showed different colors funny ... but then turned on! and allowed again to reset and was taken away on a shelf as a backup.
So, the answer to the question - googol not get around it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/06/20, 1:51