> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Games for PocketDOS and DOSBox | collection of games to run on DOS

Rep: (7)
Hello. I would like to pick up the game for Dosa, which is good to go on the PDA ...

---
Lands of Lore
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

---
Legend of Kyrandia:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
---
Eye of beholder 2:
Attached Image
Can be found here:http://oldgames.zp.ua/rpg.htm
It emulates the DOS box 0.63. The sound is sometimes even beautiful. Screen 1: 1 bit of brakes and lame mouse, but the play is in principle possible.
According to the description, probably more like a Undercroft, while fighting all real taymovye. Card not present ((I go by the book for 1994;). But I think there solyusheny in the internet.
This emulator is really much puts the battery, and hence warms percent. how much it is harmful - is unknown, but it is certainly.
My favorite childhood game!

Attached files

Attached fileEOB2.zip(1.75 MB)

Post has been editedvolta_john - 03.06.07, 09:19

Rep: (4)
Remembering the good old days, when we played in the DOS toys. And so they went to the Pocket, put PocketDos. Toys can be downloaded _http://dosgames.ru/index.php?action=game
_http://studwww.ira.uka.de/~s_arent/epic/Classics.htm

Here also the third and the first part of the graph from the second no different. The party of the first can portirovatsya tripled in the third. In every part of the game character's level is higher and higher

Attached files

Attached fileEOB3.zip(4.3 MB)

Post has been editedNeonLight_Child - 23.02.06, 00:06

NeonLight_Child @ 22.02.06 13:57:27
Here also the third and the first part of the graph from the second no different. The party of the first can portirovatsya tripled in the third. In every part of the game character's level is higher and higher

First part:

Attached files

Attached fileEOB1.zip(1.55 MB)

Post has been editedNeonLight_Child - 23.02.06, 00:08

Rep: (116)
ok irandlii legend goes or not xs (((

but the game can be and the big blind chop it's worth it !!!

Attached files

Attached fileLegend_of_Kyrandia_DOS_.zip(4.94 MB)

Here's another cool din: Lands of lore. Russian version. plows on dos box without glitches, the only sound that never happened to create one.
screens at the following address:
http://gp.gamenavigator.ru/gallery/screenshots/1729/
and even kpkshny dos boxing 0.63 - full analogue dos box for the PC, ie everything that goes on your PC and then go and PDA

Attached files

Attached fileLOL_R.zip(11.36 MB)

Post has been editedNeonLight_Child - 23.02.06, 13:11

Rep: (36)
NeonLight_Child ,
Explain how little fool to run the game, I have a 2 day I struggle with the game (Kirandiya)

He writes to me: Adjusted EMS Avalibale 163840
Adjusted XMS Avalibale 1056
Insufficient of EMS or 880k or XMS are required to run

Post has been editedScampik - 23.02.06, 13:19

Kirandiya not start, honestly) I vyklydyvayu only that plowed me. Kirandiya smaret if the above has not been tested)) Wait a moment right now, try to run. But in general, these errors are related to how you distributed RAM in the DOS at the time RAM was divided upper and lower memory. I do not remember exactly. It seems one of them needed to load programs drugana for program storage - residents.

Try, please, I run through the Bosch through dos 6.22 does not go
Yes, and Kirandiya Russian version, not the one that hangs here

Post has been editedScampik - 23.02.06, 13:31

I tried - I have all the dos box 0.63 plows with sound

Post has been editedNeonLight_Child - 23.02.06, 15:05

NeonLight_Child ,
A reference on the dos box can be?
And I'm through trying to dos

NeonLight_Child ,
Yeah, schA try, really went to the site

Rep: (20)
NeonLight_Child
I tried - I have all the dos box 0.623 tills with sound

What plow? Kirandiya ??

Yes

I will bring my 5 kopecks
_http://www.oldgames.ru/this is where a lot of old toys

Added @ 23.02.2006, 13:49

It throws :( I change the emulsion

Rep: (20)
NeonLight_Child , Cool, right now, I will try!

By the way, here's a question, and you can turn the game does not run on the dosa, as scalded rabbit? Straight from the catalog

Scampik, 23.02.06 03:55:02
By the way, here's a question, and you can turn the game does not run on the dosa, as scalded rabbit? Straight from the catalog

But with this I still do not quite understand :( but it is possible in principle to create each toy bat file and run it from the command line. Mauger and completely perverted and put Norton Commanderie :)) By the way I have earned turbo paskal7.0)) will again do)) Norton did not set but the wolves tried - failed. but suddenly.

[Attachment = "61339: img-6436-kyr1_1.jpg"]
[Attachment = "61340: img-6437-kyr1_4.jpg"]
[Attachment = "61341: img-6438-kyr1_6.jpg"]
screenshots from Kirandii, lift, please link to, I do not know

Added @ 23.02.2006, 14:01

NeonLight_Child ,
Norton will not go, I have long struggled brother did not work :(

Added @ 23.02.2006, 14:08

That would have supapleks run :)

Why flies? how to fight it?

like boxing flies ?? I have all the plow smoothly ... when you consider that I have a dead Acer n 30))) then I even don `t know what it was. I heard Pocket dos flies at da. I have it, even by themselves, and did not set)) Dos Box like vapsche works without glitches.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 6:01