> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

5 pagesV  « < 2 3 4 5 > »  

> Mondly learn English | Learning languages
olyakorze
Message#1
12.06.17, 04:31
Without status ... Grew up
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1655
Check in: 25.07.16
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Mondly : �������� ���������� ���� download

Version: 6.3.0

Last update of the program in the header:25.07.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Learning 33 world languages

Description:
[Language learning ... high-quality audio lessons ... the ability to work through the browser ... 33 languages ​​of the world
With the application, you start exploring the basic dialogues between two people. You start to memorize basic words very quickly, use them to construct sentences and phrases. At the end of the 45-minute module, you can play the dialogs in your own voice. This is an effective method of learning English. The newest speech recognition system and repetition algorithm guarantee effective language learning with this application]

Android required: 2.3 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: ATi Studios
Homepage: https://www.mondlylanguages.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atistudios.ispeak.en

Download:
Version: 6.3.0 Message â„–46, author Leshiy2020

other languages ​​in the market are installed as a separate application.

Past versions
Version: 5.0.3
Attached fileEnglish.ver.5.0.3.build.2026.apk(30.79 MB)

Post has been edited$ iLence - 25.07.18, 21:47
Reason for editing: Message # 46, by Leshiy2020
van_der_alex
Message#62
21.12.18, 07:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 599
Check in: 25.05.11

All of the following concerns the course French in English, perhaps in other courses something changes, but I'm afraid the basic idea is the same for all courses.
Frankly, I do not quite understand why people consider this program better than duolingvo. Visually, it is certainly more beautiful, but the logic in it is much less, already starting with the basic vocabulary there are complex sentences that no one explains how to build and how to translate, practice is ten times less than in duolingvo, after the first 2-3 exercises, strange things start write a hefty sentence after listening to it (despite the fact that you hear a lot of words from this application for the first time). Errors are incomprehensible how they are taken into account, such as, well, wrong and wrong, just gave less stars, that's all. There is no adequate system of interval repetition as in memrayz, there is no adequate grammar, many of which are not. In general, my subjective opinion is a set of rather chaotic exercises in a beautiful wrapper, but as a language study, I honestly do not understand how it can work in principle - the very idea of ​​presenting the material is not thought out.
olyakorze
Message#63
24.12.18, 14:43
Without status ... Grew up
[offline]

Messages 1655
Check in: 25.07.16
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

* van_der_alex,
how many people have so many opinions ... I use the 2nd in general ... Mondly and Duolingo
complement each other well

--------------------
Men do not remember me after 12 at night ... I hiccup and can not sleep - SKIN for 4pd
MiU + my REALLY best theme ... updated22.12
valberez
Message#64
25.12.18, 17:07
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 02.01.18
Sony xperia x

van_der_alex @ 12/21/18, 06:46*
Honestly, I don’t quite understand why people consider this program better thanduolingvo.

For example, I am learning Croatian! Is there a Croatian language in the duolingvo? ..
van_der_alex @ 12/21/18, 06:46*
As a language learning, I honestly don’t understand how it can work in principle.

You should not consider Mondly, as a self-sufficient course.
In my case, Mondly perfectly complements the main course of the language with which I work ...
amstrong
Message#65
03.02.19, 19:22
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 03.07.13

I use Mondly. I know some languages ​​- unfortunately mistakes of pronunciation, spelling in almost every sentence
greenteamneo
Message#66
04.02.19, 10:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Check in: 27.04.10
Huawei P8 Lite

* amstrongsome? What, let me know?
valberez
Message#67
04.02.19, 14:07
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Sony xperia x

amstrong @ 03.02.19, 18:22*
pronunciation errors, spelling in almost every sentence

amstrong @ 03.02.19, 18:22*
I use Mondly

And why, in this case, use? !! Strange ...
Voxine
Message#68
15.02.19, 23:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 12.08.17
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

What's new (Oct. 29, 2018):
* New: Review words and phrases and start speaking fluently.

ARMv7 (LuckyPatcher backup)
Attached fileMondly Languages.ver.6.3.5.build.4055.apk(34.2 MB)

I ask you to edit the header, the application is one and all languages ​​are available in it.

Post has been editedVoxine - 16.02.19, 00:02

--------------------

♔♕♖♗♘♙♚♛♜♝♞♟
VainGlory Players Club
Ironmanchik
Message#69
26.02.19, 15:30
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1357
Check in: 07.12.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Snapdragon

* Voxine,
How to install it give a hint?
Amerzhan
Message#70
26.02.19, 20:09
Local
[online]

Messages 139
Check in: 29.03.15
HTC S710

* IronmanchikTry to rename the application. Should help ... just because of a lot of points can not determine what it is
Ironmanchik
Message#71
26.02.19, 20:13
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1357

* Amerzhan,
That is, the patcher does not see this file from the backup folder due to a character gag?
I do not know the procedure how to install it.
How the program is put but all in trial.
As backup is not restored and for some reason it is deleted.
Voxine
Message#72
01.03.19, 15:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 12.08.17
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* IronManchik,
"This" is downloaded from the market and backed up as an APK file for the application. No one wants to break this application, I do not know why.
So if no one hacks into Mondly, all that remains is to buy.

Post has been editedVoxine - 01.03.19, 15:57

--------------------

♔♕♖♗♘♙♚♛♜♝♞♟
VainGlory Players Club
Ironmanchik
Message#73
01.03.19, 18:51
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1357

Finally, I realized, thanks, small loss duolingo rescues.
Valeri125
Message#74
04.03.19, 21:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 231
Check in: 30.11.12
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016) SM-A9000

I will reveal the sweet secret about this application and how to get maxims from it. benefit at min. costs !!!)))
This program is great for learning exotic languages ​​such as Croatian, Bulgarian and others. For English and others that are full of other good simulators, Mondly is less effective and I agree with:
van_der_alex @ 12/21/18 09:46*
Honestly, I don’t quite understand why people consider this program better than duolingvo ...
... and read further this clever - competent post from which the given quote is taken.

But in exotic languages, there are practically no normal simulators and Mondly becomes OGOHGO!
The application is not really bad, because covers och. large range of words and sentences. I'll take the cons, as above, and said "van_der_alex", the lack of sentence-building grammar and errors. I will also add to the pluses a good system of competitiveness with other participants in the process of studying (I took the lead for 1 month, almost: I firmly held 3rd place out of at least 200 people, and this strained some).
I will share my experience of using this application in learning the Bulgarian language: I bought the ReWord application for 300 rubles. (although there is also a free version). I bought Mondly Bulgarian for 1 month for 456 rubles. (based on January 2019). January chose randomly, but very good. successfully - because he is not very good business and active in terms of work.
ReWord is good not only for learning English, but for almost any other language: I created categories in the ReWord-subsections in Bulgarian. language and filled them from Mondly: because plus Mondly is that it covers all areas of life and all situations and precisely life situations.
Copying is mainly hand-to-hand (as Mondly does not allow itself to be copied normally: only in some places ...) - but there is a plus in this: it is better remembered. And this month for 456 rubles. I dedicated it to stupid copying - I copied almost everything that is there))) Not only did this work in January ... I spent only a part of my time.
Then in the internet I found the rules of the Bulgarian language (I even managed to download 2 books on the theory). And he began to learn words and phrases from Mondly Bulgarian already through ReWord. For free, if I may say so - because Mondly price is not adequate and the subscription is only for 1 year. The theory gave - gives grammar and corrects errors Mondly and delete questionable phrases or alter them.
In general, I put 5 Mondly - a good program, but in this mode of use. Now Mondly is even harmful for me: on it the principle of building sentences and a lot of things hell understand, and the mistakes are knocking. But at the end of the year or next. January still buy it for 1 month. And that's enough! After that, Mondly will become unnecessary for me: everything and already without errors will be in a cheap and universal ReWord.
If Mondly is used to learn popular languages ​​(English ....), then it should be applied using the technology described above. At the finish, for polishing, you can and will buy for a year: I repeat that there is still a stimulating competitive character in it: suitable for gambling.

Post has been editedValeri125 - 04.03.19, 22:21

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy A9 SM-A9000 (Android 6.0.1 TGY-A9000ZHU1BRA1)
Samsung Galaxy Watch 46 mm.
van_der_alex
Message#75
05.03.19, 04:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 599
Check in: 25.05.11

Valeri125 @ 03/04/19, 18:52*
Mondly price is not adequate and only 1 year subscription

There is a link to a life license for $ 60, and it works, I myself bought one. True, it is not written anywhere that it is for life, but it has been working for several months already.
In principle, during these few months of daily use I can confirm my first conclusion - this is ONLY a word simulator, but no more. I use it in the mornings, when I didn’t have time to wake up, for short 10–20 minute sessions, to warm up before the main classes (in this case, the main lessons are on textbooks on my own or with a teacher, etc.) Sessions are easy; machine, the words remain in memory, the benefits, although minimal, but there. But if we speak more or less adequately, then Memray is much better used to memorize words with a well-thought-out system of interval repetitions (there’s another problem, the reorganization of the business model of the application, and soon there will not be any memrays). For a more or less complete course, you can take a duolingvo, but there, too, everything is far from smooth (idiotic voice and plenty of mistakes, uneven presentation of the material, grammar is absent or exists apart from the original course). There is also a Linguist, who is much less well known but oddly enough by the majority is considered one of the best applications (no hacking, only a paid subscription), there are Tinicards in duolingvo - the same interval repetitions, but you create maps yourself - that is, this is an auxiliary tool for your any other main course, but no more - that is, not a full course. There are still bosuu, but his hands did not reach him to analyze and understand his place in this hierarchy and a lot of everything else.
Personally, after a chaotic several-month test of various programs and courses, I came to the conclusion that there is no ideal solution (or I did not find it). Therefore, I study with a teacher in a modern good textbook, and it takes me about 50% of my study time. And the remaining 50% I spend on applications - which I have exactly as an auxiliary course - memrays ONLY for warming up, duolingvo as a kind of language practice, tinkycard to create your own word lists for further study (you can write a lot of things about them too, which is very convenient in some aspects and very inconvenient in others - and creating your own deck of cards in them is always a compromise between what you would like to do and what the program can do - that is, it’s also very far from ideal) and different simulators for gram tick (I cannot teach grammar empirically, such as ideologically built duolingvo. There you are given hundreds of sentences, and it is assumed that after this hundred you begin to understand the structures of language, characteristics, gender, suffixes, etc. But I personally have a lot easier read the rule once rather than reinvent from based on dozens of hours of practice). Of course, it would be interesting to continue this chaotic analysis of various programs and techniques to create your own, effective combination of tools, but as I said, I have a goal to learn a language, not a study of the market for android applications for languages. That's why I went to the side and started studying with a teacher.
But briefly summarizing, I want to once again warn people who accidentally stumble upon Mondli - this is not a full-fledged language course, and breaking up words in a beautiful wrapper is not learning a language.
m99
Message#76
07.03.19, 12:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1071
Check in: 01.02.14
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Guys, who uses the rugly broken version of the cap, there are drawbacks? So I understand the program needs a connection to the server, but in the broken it will not and will not be new lessons?

It is strange that they abandoned it in our topic, low activity and a version as early as the summer of 2018, software is very famous.
those who do not have Pro is left to use ONE lesson a day, unfortunately
in principle, you can use this application ... as well
Memrise
busuu
And there are enough lessons: wink_kind:

Good day, if you compare Mondley with the ones you indicated, and also Duolingvo, how would you characterize them? I have experience with Duolingvo and now Mondley demo, there are doubts that with the help. guessing pictures and folding sentences really learn the same Spanish o.O

Post has been editedm99 - 07.03.19, 12:14

--------------------
@ARMLab- Channel about single-board computers on ARM processors in Telegram.
m99
Message#77
07.03.19, 12:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1071
Check in: 01.02.14
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

DemirelUA @ 11/30/18, 21:31*
In general, I also could not resist and took the key for $ 20.
The key in its structure is clearly randomly generated, that is, not common.
I advise you to pack up, really very pleased. Thanks for the link.

took all the languages?
When I installed and registered 30 minutes, I had an offer to buy for 400 UAH for only 33 languages, it turns out in dollars at the rate of 27 today = 14.81 dollars.
What is interesting, and in a couple of days the offer did not disappear and is also relevant.

--------------------
@ARMLab- Channel about single-board computers on ARM processors in Telegram.
DemirelUA
Message#78
15.03.19, 16:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 141
Check in: 20.07.11
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

m99 @ 03/07/19 12:28*
took all the languages?
When I installed and registered 30 minutes, I had an offer to buy for 400 UAH for only 33 languages, it turns out in dollars at the rate of 27 today = 14.81 dollars.
What is interesting, and in a couple of days the offer did not disappear and is also relevant.

The key was sold as a type of 1 language, but in fact in the settings you can choose any other later.
About 400 hryvnia for 33 languages ​​- I sort of remember the same sentence, but this is buying an application for a year; the same key is permanent.
Elena Olten
Message#79
16.03.19, 14:20
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 17.05.14
Nokia 5

Good day to all! Errors in pronunciation, grammar and translation corrected in the latest version, who knows? There is no way to check. I wrote to the developers about errors and silence was (I teach Chinese and English, and some things immediately caught my eye). But yes, as an application for the study of "rare" languages ​​like Finnish, Czech, etc., the application is interesting. Oh, if it were not for the error ...
svoit
Message#80
16.03.19, 19:41
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 540
Check in: 02.07.11
teXet TM-4677

List of errors in the studio
valberez
Message#81
17.03.19, 18:32
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Sony xperia x

Elena Olten @ 03/16/19, 1:20 pm*
Errors in pronunciation, grammar and translation corrected in the latest version, who knows?

List of errors in the studio

Please post a list of errors! I can check, fixed or not ...

Post has been editedvalberez - 17.03.19, 23:55

5 pagesV  « < 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/17/19, 23:14