> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Art of Conquest [3D, Online] | [Strategy] Excellent real-time strategy!
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 122 ] ** [48,03%]
Good [ 88 ] ** [34,65%]
Average [ 25 ] ** [9,84%]
poorly [ 11 ] ** [4,33%]
Terribly [ 8 ] ** [3,15%]
Total votes: 254

Rep: (171)
Art of conquest
Version: 1.21.12
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:16.07.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Discover the land of Nor, a mystical world full of magical creatures and heroic battles.

Description:
Get ready for battle! In this revolutionary strategy, you will be able to fight in real time, gather a company of legendary heroes, fight vile dragons and start a full-scale war with players from around the world.

Defeat your enemies with great tactics and strategic foresight. Adjust to the course of the battle, direct the army towards vulnerable targets, surround isolated heroes. Take gold from enemy caravans, besiege enemy castles to expand your kingdom!

Discover the land of Nor, a mystical world full of magical creatures and heroic battles.

High pyramid of liches or impregnable stronghold of the dwarves - build a fortress that will withstand the siege of raiders-marauders Team up with other players from your kingdom to create an invincible alliance and unite the Nor races under your own flag.

Build your strategy and master the art of conquest!

Opportunities:
• Challenge friends for exciting real-time fights
• Command hundreds of personal soldiers on one stunning battlefield.
• Summon dozens of mythical heroes, each of whom is endowed with powerful abilities
• Choose one of five mighty races to build an army
• Build a fortress and lay siege to the enemy stronghold
• Six kingdoms are fighting hard for survival
• Explore the beautiful, well thought-out world of Nor
• Fight sinister bosses and collect incredible rewards

Picture
Developer site: Technical support
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…ilithgame.sgame.gp.oss
Official PC Emulator

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.2 1GB RAM

Download:
Version: 1.21.12 Art of Conquest (Petrower)
Version: 1.21.10 Art of Conquest (Petrower)
Version: 1.21.04 Art_of_Conquest (Petrower)
Version: 1.20.38 + cache
Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 84505599)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
244MB Google Drive Cache

Past versions
Version 1.20.30 + cache: Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 83572514)
Version 1.20.22 + cache: Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 82633894)
Version 1.20.14 + cache: Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 81466659)
Version 1.20.12 + cache: Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 80891018)
Version 1.20.08: Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 80406720)
Version 1.20.02: Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 79576852)
Version 1.19.06: Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 77879188)
Version 1.18.30 + cache: Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 76577086)
Version: 1.18.26 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 76172575)
Version: 1.18.18 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 75463303)
Version: 1.18.14 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 74822256)
Version: 1.18.10 + cache Post # 814 by Petrower
Version: 1.18.03 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 73963746)
Version: 1.16.24 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 72982702)
Version: 1.16.22 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 72617840)
Version: 1.16.20 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 72058273)
Version: 1.16.16 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 71504660)
Version: 1.16.14 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 70179295)
Version: 1.16.6 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 69157018)
Version: 1.16.1 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 68377981)
Version: 1.15.14 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 67815159)
Version: 1.15.12 + Cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 67405405)
Version: 1.15.6 + Cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post Petrower # 66603851)
version: 1.14 + cache Art of Conquest [3D, Online] (Post AlexParty # 64562874)
Version: 1.13 (20170607) Attached filecom.lilithgame.sgame.gp.oss.apk (39.67 MB)
Attached fileArt of Conquest v1.13.apk(39.68 MB)

Useful

Post has been editedKenny - 16.07.19, 13:19
Reason for editing: Update: new version 1.21.12 Art of Conquest

Rep: (0)
Can I play on Android and iOS under 1 account?

Rep: (2)
As I understand it, it generally binds to the phone, it even downloads your progress without entering the account, I just did not try to start again, I can’t. But you try to save on Facebook and on the new download

Rep: (1)
Is she only online?

Rep: (2)
Yes, without the Internet does not go

Rep: (15)
Hey, you forgot the main thing, you can rob the cows, and I liked the game.

* Ukurok ,
Thank you) for the feedback))

Yesterday I downloaded. At first, there are no problems with an attack, then you realize that for each attack one character is taken away from the used heroes, no matter if he receives damage in a battle or not. And if he dies, he will have to be resurrected. A potion for the restoration of hp and the resurrection is not enough, to get them you need to attack the neutrals who protect them. With mana as well, not all heroes use mana. The time to build buildings is rapidly increasing, for 7 lvl fortress you need already 5 hours. Duels are basically useless, if the enemy refuses, they will not give you anything, if he agrees, the winner will get points for the cups that are needed to unlock new troops and units. Here are just a few points, the losing side loses the health of each hero, but he also gets cups if he doesn’t refuse the duel. I’m not sure, but if they called me to the duel, then try to agree, but don’t put the military. Anyway, hp will be taken away, and in theory you should get the cups.

Post has been editedLandspace - 11.06.17, 14:30

Rep: (14)
How cool is she back! At one time, he sat down thoroughly, and then disappeared from gp. and then I come in and brought Russian, and new heroes, and you can change the race 0_o so far that the best clone of HOMM3. yet it is not clear how pieces of territory are captured, influence and so on. around me some Koreans 0_o

dreamre @ 06/11/2017, 18:19*
How cool is she back! At one time, he sat down thoroughly, and then disappeared from gp. and then I come in and brought Russian, and new heroes, and you can change the race 0_o so far that the best clone of HOMM3. yet it is not clear how pieces of territory are captured, influence and so on. around me some Koreans 0_o

Near me are three Russian cities
I also pounded $ 1, and for this, good buns + 30 days will bring Linaria with ohil potions

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLandspace - 11.06.17, 17:16

If anyone can check the support and ios and android under 1 account, I will be grateful

Rep: (23)
Hooked the game, but the recovery of energy from the characters is very long

Rep: (200)
* myklon,
Well, as it were, it is aimed at, in order to don or wait.

* veterok392,
Perhaps on servers promelactic work go

Rep: (30)
I saw the hero's energy - delete.

Rep: (134)
* yunyz , potions lying on the map))) there is no problem at all)))

* yunyz , potions lying on the map))) there is no problem at all)))

In general, that is, in the beginning there are a lot of them, but then when you take the low-guard samykkhe, you can take away a defense from there, with a couple of heroes. And the meaning of the potion, if you attack 4-5 heroes, you spend the same amount of energy.

* Landspace , in the sense of 4 stamina to fight?
Xs, every battle takes 1 point from a hero for me .... the main thing is to have enough troops)))
Does it make sense to change the race?
I noticed that the dwarves seem to be more tenacious .....

* Landspace , in the sense of 4 stamina to fight?
Xs, every battle takes 1 point from a hero for me .... the main thing is to have enough troops)))
Does it make sense to change the race?
I noticed that the dwarves seem to be more tenacious .....

Potion gives one hero 5 stamina points. Therefore, if you attack with 5 heroes, it turns out 5x1 = 5 points you spent, in fact you are neither in plus nor in minus. Another thing is if you were able to pick up a potion with 2 heroes, you are at +3. As for the change of race, while he himself has no idea.

* LandSpace,
all understood) you can rob caravans)))
And so, suckers can be beaten with one hero with 2 squads.
but squeezing locks difficult ....

Who plays on which server and territory?
created a clan "PRIME" (27 server, Ivano something there)

People can't equip Vega with the space mantle. Although the other slots space has fallen. What could be?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19 22:45