Discussion camera LG G6

Rep: (79)
Discussion camera LG G6

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Camera talk

Camera Specifications
Primary: 13 megapixel (widescreen 125 В°, aperture f / 2.2) / 13 megapixel (standard 71 В°, aperture f / 1.8, OIS 2.0 image stabilization)
Front: 5 megapixel (widescreen 100 В°)
Flash presence: double
Optional: dual widescreen main camera; widescreen selfie camera; Camera mode "Square" (quick shot, a collage of two shots, a collage of four shots or a video, a picture with a hint); virtual flash, one-touch shooting; shooting by hand gesture; auto shooting

Camera comparison
Useful

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 29.09.19, 19:08
Reason for editing: Several applications with support for all cameras in the LG G6

Rep: (156)
sj0777 @ 08.03.19, 23:27*
lg g6 2017 against sams s10 2019

G6 for 2017 fully merged competitors on DD.
In 2019 he DD G6, has not improved. Look at the table. Continuous overexposure in the G6 and the rate at C10.

Rep: (8)
orelvn @ 09.03.19, 22:33*
Look at the table. Continuous overexposure in the G6 and the rate at C10.

Table - I agree, but it is pure white and the brightest object in the frame. Maybe if it took up more space in the frame as CAMCE - would be processed better. But for 2017 as compared to the "divine" phenomenon - a very competitive))

In the darkness of my pictures from the G6 + GCam much more like samosa, and his eksinos GCAM very crooked + ported to rutami and TWRP.

It is a pity there is no way to get your hands on a sample of s10

Examples here galleryTalk Talk Camera Camera Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 + (Post sj0777 # 83175722)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
orelvn @ 09.03.19, 22:26*
You're the most valuable not zatestit - Shirikov !!! According to reviews like good

The branch s10 spit the soap on the edges of the frame. Some argue that it is very wide Shirikov: lol :.

Rep: (0)
People, somebody tell bitrate video can be like any increase in the drain chamber eg if you shoot in 4k

Rep: (2236)
New range for Gcam5.1 already tried?
Gcam5.1 + ... Gamma (Gamma Curve and Tonemap Curve). Customization. Testing ... (Post Iron_kid # 83224251)
The first two clones specially sharpened under the ski.
(Modes of uv. Xenius9)

Rep: (534)
* Iron_kid
Nope, lazy: blush:

Rep: (873)
* Iron_kid You tell me which file to download, I'll try. And then there's a lot: blush:

* overton ,
//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...cam_0.22'G6_focus_auto[SRGB] clone.apk

Post has been editedIron_kid - 11.03.19, 20:04

Rep: (257)
Iron_kid @ 11.03.19, 14:14*
New range for Gcam5.1 already tried?

I tried left v1.6rc3. Before that was the last of the fu.
In the settings you set the maximum gluing, gluing with less sink once the camera is not too plays on the machine (hdr unless disabled).
v1.6rc3
Attached Image

stock
Attached Image

The light from the screen goes blue.
If someone in photofission enlighten wants Wellcome: D
overton @ 11.03.19, 18:50*
You tell me which file to download, I'll try. And then there's a lot

And traditionally, several clones with a new scheme.
Attached faylGCam_5.1.018_3cam_0.22'G6_focus_auto [sRGB] clone.apk (31,79 MB)

Attached faylGCam_5_1_018_g6_mod_xenius9_v2.1 (v1.6rc3) [sRGB] S clone.apk (31,8 MB)

That is the same, well,

Post has been edited- = TroK = - - 11.03.19, 20:13

Rep: (873)
* - = TroK = - Also liked 1.6rc3, will be on it: thank_you:

- = TroK = - @ 11.03.19, 19:10*
The light from the screen goes blue.
If someone in photofission enlighten wants Wellcome: D

Of course leaves. And how else ..?
Monitor the drain almost knocked out. And gkame seen page of our forum. With the blue color in the design. Those. Monitor shines on the wall passing the set of colors / shades that you currently have on your screen. From this and the blue.
That there may be hard to understand? Average perotrazhenie. Change the picture on the screen to red and will be filled with red.
A Stoke - hat. Watercolor. And cats naplakali DD: D

Rep: (257)
Iron_kid @ 11.03.19, 20:33*
Of course leaves. And how else ..?

So I say that I see the eyes, there is not yet scale to adjust: D
gkam lifted clear. Stoke can be removed and, if hdr has been included.
I'm more interested in tuning may still someone that curls. It's more for our tubers was the call ...

Post has been edited- = TroK = - - 11.03.19, 20:46

Rep: (156)
Iron_kid @ 11.03.19, 19:33*
And gkame seen page of our forum. With the blue color in the design. Those. Monitor shines on the wall passing the set of colors / shades that you currently have on your screen. From this and the blue.

With screens generally have gkama an anomaly. I do not know how it is with artificial light sources for some reason.
Here BB gkama. According kolorchekeru in gkama not everything went smoothly, but the screen just darkness. The screen is the same as the white on kolorchekere. Stoke conveyed correctly.
Attached Image

Attached Image

orelvn @ 11.03.19, 20:37*
I do not know how it is with artificial light sources for some reason.

It isderzhki the technology HDR +. As in the past I had a similar trouble with the HDR when he started using it at the green.
All of this disease any gluing, when there are frames with different Expo, and the algorithm tries to skleyat all in one.
Those. get to those places where there is a bright light sources, gkam inserts pieces with those shots that were filmed with nedoekspoy. To overcome thus glare in the frame.
And it turns out he is not always successful: unsure:

Rep: (4)
1.6rc3 also liked more. but it is shown with a dark photo shows darker than real.

Post has been editedalexa9691 - 12.03.19, 12:42

Rep: (3)
About Sams S10 and our skis. I see as always overstated the contrast in the tradition of samosa. Skiing give a little more detail of that. Shumopodav aggressively CAMCE. Picture subjectively perceived better at SAMS because treatment under a beautiful picture. Plus, no ghosting. And the white balance is slightly better /
And I did not understand about the table. In the first photo the table looks better on skis. Reflections are seen better. On the second - if the table is not in the zone of sharpness on skis. And it gives dull glow as from a dirty optics.

By the way, the camera got a new 6.1-enabled Shirikov.

MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e-fu24_02a.apk

Post has been editedpashaxxxl - 12.03.19, 15:15

Unfortunately on the last run-off does not arise.

Rep: (95)
evgeniiobolonkov @ 12.03.19, 16:25*
Unfortunately on the last run-off does not arise.

I checked, put on 8ku.
but it works as sloppy. Shirikov not switched on. or I did not find how.

Post has been editedbruse77 - 12.03.19, 17:01
Reason for editing: added

I have become, to run, but the camera images do not show a black screen.

Rep: (621)
* alexa9691,
Try configured to include:
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/19, 23:21