> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-A320F Galaxy A3 (2017) - Firmware
Poll from 05/04/2018
What firmware is installed on your device?
Official, Android 8.0.0 [ 636 ] ** [79,4%]
Official, Android 7.0 [ 79 ] ** [9,86%]
Official, Android 6.0.1 [ 38 ] ** [4,74%]
Custom [ 48 ] ** [5,99%]
What firmware do you think is the best?
Official, Android 8.0.0 [ 488 ] ** [60,92%]
Official, Android 7.0 [ 135 ] ** [16,85%]
Official, Android 6.0.1 [ 63 ] ** [7,87%]
Custom [ 102 ] ** [12,73%]
Total votes: 801

Rep: (527)
Samsung SM-A320F Galaxy A3 (2017) - Firmware
PictureSM-A320F, SM-A320FL
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | A Series Device Owners Club (2017) пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
  • Before asking questions, read the materials of the caps and discussion in the topic! UseSearch ! Otherwise, repeated questions and answers to them will be deleted so as not to clog the topic. Formulate the questions clearly, informatively and clearly - then the probability is high that the answer will be equally intelligible and useful.
  • Important!All questions related to which version of Android / firmware is better / more stable will be immediately removed! This information can be obtained from the survey results, where most of the opinions of the owners of this device are displayed, and from the search by topic. It is also recommended to read thisby message.
  • Downgrading the firmware version is blocked by the bootloader version in your currently installed firmware. Odin does not flash the firmware by lowering the bootloader version, that is, the firmwareA320FXXU2Bqk2 it is no longer possible to flash through Odin after installing the firmware A320FXXU3BRA1 (the figure in red indicates the version of the bootloader). Despite this, it is possible to roll back to the previous version of Android, if the above condition is not violated.
Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
Be sure to read!
  • All firmware presented below are five-file and contain 3 familiar files required for flashing - AP , BL and CP as well as 2 files to choose from - CSC or HOME_CSC :
    • CSC - formatting all user data from the smartphone to the "out of the box" state;
    • HOME_CSC - all user data, including internal storage, will remain intact.
    4 files are involved in the firmware process. Read more about which CSC to choose, you can read. here . Single-file firmware at the moment does not exist !
  • What do the letters and numbers in the firmware version, you can find outhere ;
  • Firmware fromSM-A320F not suitable for SM-A320FL , and vice versa.
Android Oreo | 8.0.0
Attached Image

SM-A320F

SM-A320FL
Android Nougat | 7.0
Attached Image

SM-A320F

SM-A320FL
Android marshmallow | 6.0.1
Attached Image

SM-A320F
  • A320FXXU2AQF2 | 6.0.1 | 07.06.2017 | 11572717 | Russia (SER)
  • A320FXXU1AQC2 | 6.0.1 | 13.03.2017 | 10903367 | Russia (SER)
  • A320FXXU1AQA3 | 6.0.1 | 19.01.2017 | 10346210 | UAE (XSG)
  • A320FXXU1APLD | 6.0/1 | 25.12.2016 | 10114706 | Russia (SER)

SM-A320FL

SM-A320Y
  • A320YDXU1AQD2 | 6.0.1 | 07.04.2017 | 11135122 | Mexico (IUS)

Unofficial firmware
Recovery
Attention!When flashing custom recovery, the Knox flag forever changes the value to0×1, as a result, Samsung Pay and Protected Folder stop working on the device.

TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP)

Instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 28.07.19, 10:55
Reason for editing: Instructions for flashing a port with A7 V2

Rep: (113)
* bot_bot ,
Firmware out of the box 6.0.1 or already Nougat?

Rep: (15)
* Styl1sh,
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
I wonder how it will be with the support of the A3 17 ...
I have an A3 15, they once promised that after updating from 4.4 to 5.0.2, 6.0 will be released in time. But already January 2017, and no one saw 6.0 on the A300H and A300F. And most likely, she will not see it. It turns out that the first A3 in terms of support was at the level of even more budget models from Samsung, i.e. only one global update has arrived.
In this regard, the old flagships are a little more interesting. Even on the old man S5 - 6.0.1 ...

Rep: (110)
I have an A3 15, they once promised that after updating from 4.4 to 5.0.2, 6.0 will be released in time. But already January 2017, and no one saw 6.0 on the A300H and A300F. And most likely, she will not see it. It turns out that the first A3 in terms of support was at the level of even more budget models from Samsung, i.e. only one global update has arrived.

7-ku will definitely be released, and a newer one has not even been invented. The 6th was released under the SM-A300FU (European with 1.5GB of memory).

Rep: (238)
The technical post can come in handy for someone not to search: yes2:
Firmware:
https: //www.sammobile ....res/database/SM-A320F/
Kernel sources:
Opensourse

A320FXXU1APLD_A320FOXY1APLD
(five-file, for firmware via Odin)

Model: SM-A320F
Model Name: Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017)
A country: Russia
Region code: SER
Version: Android 6.0.1
List of changes: 10114706
Date of creation: 25.12.2016
PDA: A320FXXU1APLD
CSC: A320FOXY1APLD
Android security level: 01.12.2016

Download fromI.Drive: https://yadi.sk/d/hls4cKxb3BnZVC
Download frommail.ru: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/LREF/JZ6tk5mW2

Post has been editedDDDTK - 02.02.18, 18:28
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (12)
Samsung pay. Thank God the change of the cac region to ser (Russia)

Quote as they did: We put the British BTU firmware (5 files via Odin). After that, in recovery, I did Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe Cache 5-6 times in a row. After that, I booted again to the British firmware. Again we go into recovery and 2 times Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe Cache.
Only after that I installed the SER firmware. And the SER region was established, the country is Russia.

cac
Attached Image

Africa from herehttps: //www.sammobile ....res/database/SM-A320F/
Attached Image

ser Russia
Attached Image

We putSmart switch and Odin3
Attached Image

Wipe data / factory reset and Wipe Cache via Gr + home power
Attached Image

Entrance to Odin Gr- home food
Attached Image

Sp appears on the main screen
Attached Image

Installation
Attached Image

Post has been editedDDDTK - 02.02.18, 18:59

Rep: (1)
[quote name = "sergiik" date = "01/31/2017, 20:53" post = 57831363] Samsung pay. Thank God the change of region cac to ser

One question - will he give Africa to put on a sack, in the same version below

I’ll ask a couple of questions despite the fact that no one wants to answer them :) As far as I understand, if you ruin the phone (when the root appears), can you say goodbye to samsung pay? Is this one hundred percent? And the second: is it possible then to somehow turn off the screen by long pressing the central button without root? Maybe someone did this?

Rep: (56)
Is this one hundred percent?

Yes, Samsung Pay does not work on devices with a ticked KNOX.

Vikarti Antra @ 02/05/17, 11:14*
By the way, how about adaptable storage on this model?

It formats only as removable media :( Maybe I wasn’t looking there, maybe I’ll finish it by 7-ke.
It would be a great option, because the usual transfer to SD frees up a little.
“Samsung decided not to use the Android Marshmallow“ adoptable storage ”model. We believe that our users want a microSD card to transfer files between their phone and other devices (laptop, tablet, etc), especially the photos and videos they shoot with the camera. ”

And here is the recipe
https: //www.xda-develo... galaxy-s7-and-s7-edge/

Post has been editedduke_srg - 05.02.17, 11:37

Rep: (17)
Duke_srg @ 02/05/17, 2:30 p.m.*
It formats only as removable media. Maybe it’s not searched there, maybe it’ll be finished by 7-ke.
It would be a great option, because the usual transfer to SD frees up a little.

but you can still ask a question - focus fromhttps: //www.xda-develo... galaxy-s7-and-s7-edge/does not help with this device?

(via adb do
adb shell
sm list-disks
Take note of your device ID (disk: xxx, x)
To partition the entire SD card space as internal storage use these commands.
sm partition disk: xxx, x private
)

Vikarti Antra @ 02/05/17, 11:36*
but you can still ask a question - focus fromhttps: //www.xda-develo... galaxy-s7-and-s7-edge/does not help with this device?

I just didn’t understand. With such a split, can I make a migration without backup / restaurant of the contents of the map? I tried it, but at the moment there is no way to save simply.
It is not yet clear where he mounts the card. If the APKs fall there, and / data / data gets into the system one thing. If just a span / data - not very good.
upd: If it works, you need to test the cards and decide if the device holds UHS-I / II. My Transcend Class10 gives out only 20/10.
upd2: Here's another topichttps: //www.reddit.com..._regarding_storage_in/

Post has been editedduke_srg - 05.02.17, 13:16

Vikarti Antra @ 02/05/17, 11:36*
(via adb do
adb shell
sm list-disks
Take note of your device ID (disk: xxx, x)
To partition the entire SD card space as internal storage use these commands.
sm partition disk: xxx, x private
)

Checked, Samsung castrated everything - adoptable does not work.

By the way, the installation requires exactly the SER region.

There is no SER region for FL :(

Rep: (101)
* duke_srg , so look in which country this crap is still working and flash the firmware of that region. Fortunately, there are plenty of regions under the a320fl.
This is if it is vital to use this service :)

Post has been editedal_wo - 15.02.17, 23:31

Rep: (6)
ATTENTION! I myself have not tested it and on XDA there are no reviews on the successful or unsuccessful installation of CWM Recovery and getting ROOT! All at your own peril and risk!

I checked. Everything was installed correctly. So far, only cwm, but this is enough to install the root. So I'm already with the root: D
PS When installing in Odin-e, disable Auto-reboot and F reset time daws. After flashing the CWM, hold on + home + volume down. As the screen goes blank, immediately clamp on + home + gr. Up. We get into CWM and immediately install supersu. (supersu should be recorded on an external sd card, the memory of the cwm phone does not see) After immediately reboot (reboot system). That's all.

Attached files

Attached fileA320F_cwm.tar(17.28 MB)
Attached fileUPDATE-SuperSU-v2.79-20161211114519.zip(5.65 MB)

Rep: (6)
Does the protected folder work?

Not. Nothing related to knox works (you can safely delete: D)

Nothing related to knox works (you can safely delete)

A radical solution to the problem of a small amount of internal flash :)

INDEX3 @ 02.20.17, 11:17*
ROOT, as I understand it, is there?
But there are no custom firmware. I somehow got used to the cyanogen for many years

Ruth and custom will kill Samsung Pay, and this is a very convenient feature of the model. Cyan will not be filmed very soon, you know that on the S5 mini it was never official, and with the closure of the project it will be even slower.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 17:18