> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ZUK Z2 Pro - Unofficial firmware
Top firmware.
What firmware are you sitting on?
AOSP (extended AEX) [ 92 ] ** [25,07%]
LineageOS [ 38 ] ** [10,35%]
ResurrectionRemix [ 67 ] ** [18,26%]
AICP [ 11 ] ** [3%]
Mokee [official] [ 27 ] ** [7,36%]
MIUI [ 27 ] ** [7,36%]
Flyme by siyang [ 2 ] ** [0,54%]
Flyme [Official] [ 11 ] ** [3%]
ZUI for TWRP [ 92 ] ** [25,07%]
Total votes: 367

Rep: (1986)
ZUK Z2 PRO - Unofficial firmware
PictureZUK Z2121
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 31.01.20, 14:05
Reason for editing: AospExtended 7.0

Rep: (613)
Meanwhile, in dualboot patcher has an official support Zuk Z2 Pro. This allows the firmware to the phone number at once and switch between them at any time. Tested on Flyme and AICP
Attached Image

Download link withofficial site

Post has been editednikk3d - 11.06.17, 02:57

Rep: (7)
On firmware flyme_ZUK-Z2121_SIYANG_6.7.6.5R spent the night and 92% of the battery left of 100, eats background.

Rep: (129)
* nikk3d , cool. But how to do it?

* nikk3d And this is the official version? I'm not working on it

* Pupil 77,
oyitsialnaya

Rep: (1)
St-Blade @ 11.06.17, 8:25*
On firmware flyme_ZUK-Z2121_SIYANG_6.7.6.5R spent the night and 92% of the battery left of 100, eats background.
I understand this version without the Russian language? Florus russifitsiruetsya normal?

Post has been editedSpirintuzzz - 11.06.17, 13:03

* Spirintuzzz , Yes.
I liked everything except the autonomy ... I would probably have got a good version

* nikk3d What I have something! 10 times in different ways to crest. Another put, all the rules

Posted on 11/06/2017, 13:16:

* Spirintuzzz Well russifitsiruet

Posted on 11/06/2017, 13:18:

* St-blade , Safe (green icon), working in the background. The mood there. I'm tidy, except messenger and Google services, independence standards. For a night out 2%

* Pupil 77 , A major problem in the wrong provision of partial rights applications, as previously written. Viber not see contacts and 2GIS does not see gps.
I've turned off all but the sense of something small (

Post has been editedSt-blade - 11.06.17, 13:25

* Pupil 77,
Yes FIG him znaet.glavnoe found working

I in our branch that it did not see an updated AICP.https: //drive.google.c...8BX3NnMjgwTGJfeDg/view
I will now put it. On zukfane write that he had worked fine, it is necessary again in a flash kufil 1.9 and then by air to the last otbnovitsya 2.5, then rekaveri her. Then type it will work perfectly. I'll try. But the sooner I could not get to roll TVRP 2.5 .. Come with a 2.3 switch to custom bikes. Sourcehttps://zukfans.eu/com...gat-7-1-2.5977/page-20

All I have done as written in zukfane. Everything went well. Everything works perfectly.

Post has been editedPupil 77 - 11.06.17, 17:17

* Pupil 77 , Waiting for impressions) aicp my favorite piercing even to z2 time.
LED as bright?
The battery sits down faster than the drain?

* St-blade I only half an hour ago, all set up. First impressions are not bad. Very quickly, as it is unusual. While that does not krashanulos. I think you can put. Just as I wrote. Dude zukfane to ensure the smooth operation only after kufila 1.9, ota, Unlock, rekaveri. I have the first time everything went really well,

* Pupil 77,
I have some reason hangs at the end of the firmware strips ... now lies 10 minutes waiting, I will attempt в„–3

* St-blade I think you can be that is the reason you've tvrp Nakata to reboot tvrp. Will he have to hang on startup, white zuk. Then press the button and power metal at boot, Come again rekaveri and then rolled. When proshotsya, loading system and mood. Then, again in tvrp and franca.
In general nedoproshika likely linked to not reboot tvrp.
I plow perfectly. Until satisfied. I even think the autonomy of norms

Post has been editedPupil 77 - 11.06.17, 21:40

* Pupil 77,
Your device has failed verification and may work properly

interesting beg) pancake forgot to unlock

Post has been editedSt-blade - 11.06.17, 21:44
Reason for editing: blunted

* St-blade , Really do not know, you're freewheeling 1.9, then OTA updated do2.5, then unlock it, then tvrp? So I do?

Post has been editedPupil 77 - 11.06.17, 21:45

Rep: (5)
* Pupil 77 Shorter wait for the full report from you if you are already stitching completely, then knowing that it's worth it.

* nikpatsko , OK. I look and write tomorrow night. While I can say that everything is OK, not any bugs not seen. And yet I can say that it is some sort of nimble, as it is not usual, even!

* Pupil 77,
Now plugging, I siphoned 1.9, I ask, was butlup, I can not do anything further
now I try the other option, maybe my rekaveri not suitable for firmware rules ... was before me with this)
or try to go with 2.3

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 12:06