KaRadar G-700STR - Discussion | [Car] Other

Rep: (0)
DiscussionKaRadar G-700STR
DVR
Discussion пїЅ

Useful

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 09.07.18, 22:47

Thank. How to test, unsubscribe! Another question, what range to set 10 km / h?

Rep: (4)
* vakil62 , Hello! The radar is on its way. And next weekend to go on the highway very far. Test, etc. no more time. Share your experience with the settings for the track. What mode to set? Auto or highway? What speed to set? Does he understand that I flew into a settlement with a limit of 60. And then again 100 km / h. If not difficult?

Rep: (204)
* lexas70 , I don’t think that there will be a 100% warning, because the bases have not been updated for more than a year. Set the auto mode, according to reviews this mode is optimal, I can’t say more precisely, I didn’t torture him on the track. Well, the limit is better to put 50km (if it interferes with not changing for long).

* Lyksander1971 , as I understand it, if I set a limit of 90, then he will be stupidly silent when passing a settlement. I have City Guide navigation. When it fails, it sees all the cameras, the databases are updated. The frames are mainly needed for the trinog. Well, if it’s in If you don’t miss a single camera on the road, I’ll turn off notifications in the navigator so that there will be less conversations.

Lexas70 @ 03/10/19, 9:47*
I’ll turn off notifications in the navigator
try together and at the same time check the accuracy of the caradar. To be honest, I regret for a long time that I bought it, there is no support from the manufacturer.

Tell me, what is the latest firmware version?

* Andrew 33 , 10 and 12. They are different. Read on page 20.

Post has been editedlexas70 - 10.03.19, 19:55
Reason for editing: 1

* Lyksander1971 There is one significant minus for use in conjunction with a navigation program. It is impossible to cut down the zhps (I didn’t find it in the instructions), leaving it only for the trinog. In principle, I wanted it. But it turns out that two devices will carry out the brain on the track.

When I turn on, A 03 is displayed. What does this mean? What firmware do I have?

* Andrew 33 , so it’s worth it. You probably need to sew 10k.

There is A 12, she will not go? Or is it better to search for 10?

* Andrew 33 if you have rd 2017 then A12, if 2018 then A10. They have one base, only for different revisions of the RD (radar detector).

Post has been editedLyksander1971 - 11.03.19, 13:16

What is a taxiway and where to see it? I took it in 2017.

* Andrew 33 If A 3 costs, A 12 will do. A A10 for new taxiways.

* Andrew 33 , But do not flash A 10, glitches will go.

Rep: (16)
I don’t know who’s writing here ... I’ve been using my money radar for 100% for about a year now, firmware A10
I recommend it to all of my

Rep: (2)
The radar is normal, there are no updates. And there are no answers to the letters.

Good afternoon guys.

I stitched as an idiot G-700STR. Voice prompts work, but the characters on the display are broken and nothing really is displayed.
I read how to fix the situation, it seems like I need firmware A10 (Radar purchased in 2018).
I put this firmware here:https://yadi.sk/d/T08oCSxH3JpdAY?force_show=1
This is the version: "Karadar G-700STR Firmware 20170605"

Links do not work on the forum, files are not found, and on the offsets, too, everything is dead and nothing can be downloaded.

Please give a working link to the firmware A-10.

Thanks in advance.

* vertigospb , here
I have one moreAttached file700str A10.rar(6.86 MB)

Post has been editedВ®LYKSANDERВ® - 24.03.19, 23:53

Ahhhh. I have no words. Thank you very much. So fast and fast.

In general, if I open my restaurant as Olga Buzova, I will make a bar counter: "Lyksander1971 just know and do."

Put, immediately came to life, everything is cool.

Thank you very much!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12/09/19, 18:07