Chuwi Surbook - Discussion | [tabletpc] 12.3 "| Intel Apollo Lake N3450 | 6GB RAM | 1024 Lev

Rep: (11)
Chuwi Surbook - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Official Chuwi Theme пїЅ
Windows 10 | 12.3 "| Intel Apollo Lake N3450 | 6GB | 1024 Level Stylus / Kickstand
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
1. The new generation of Intel processors - Appolo Lake N3450 and Intel Gen9 HD Graphics.
2. Screen 12.3 inches 2736 x 1824, 2K resolution, 3: 2 aspect ratio.
3. 6GB DDR3 RAM + 128GB eMMC ROM.
4. Lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 10,000 mAh, fast charging 12V / 2A.
5. 2.4 / 5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi, 2MP / 5MP dual camera.
6. Two full-sized USB 3.0 ports, one full-function USB Type-C port (support for audio and video).
7. Ultra slim removable keyboard, 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity of the stylus.
8. Metal case, Windows 10 Redstone OS.
additional information
Chinese OEM Chuwi, known for its tablets and 2-in-1 solutions running Windows 10, announced a new product, SurBook, designed to compete with Surface tablets and the Microsoft Surface Book transformer laptop.
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 30.06.18, 15:23
Reason for editing: How to get to the loop

Rep: (3)
slavikslavikslavik @ 11.10.17, 14:31*
Is the problem with the camera and decided tachem?

I solved the problem with the camera. It is simply a loop departed. Shaking maybe at transtportirovke. Now there are no problems. It's time to think about overclocking and completion of the cooling system.

Rep: (0)
but with the battery problems were solved? system utilities show producer declared capacity in 38wh, then the matter is obtained either drivers or system

Could anyone make bekab sound driver? I reinstalled Windows. We put everything except audio. On the drivers online site Chewie audio only is not picked up.

And who bother adapter rapid charging to the device? Like supports PD 2.0.

I solved the problem with the audio driver! If you want to make a solution to the problem description, it is ready to work hard.

Rep: (18)
Got planesht. Technically there is no problem. : Happy:

Performance (N3450 and 6 GB for internet and office comfortable enough), sound (good sound, especially for the Chinese tablet) screen (the screen really cool, 100% brightness greatly bright, even too much) for the price of 20 tr ($ 349 pre-order Indiegogo) are equal and close among the tablets of this kind.

Did not like the build quality, namely, the screen is fastened to the back cover, I was initially a slit in the top right corner when unpacking, I snapped, but in fact he did not really snap, very easy to nail hook, the screen moves and the gap appears. I will prokleivat :)

QUESTIONS:
1. Why on the stylus button? I pressed them differently, nothing happens.
2. Is it possible to work bespovodoy display if you buy a wireless projector adapterhttps: // microsoftstore ... less-display-adapter /?And there are cheaper options such adapter (only the video without lag passed)?
3. How to make the onscreen keyboard itself climbs with tapas in the input field? This setting exactly where something is, but I can not find.
4. The step-fast charging Will work (on this I'll answer later, there samsungovsky Fast Charge, check)? In general, any type of fast charging the tablet?

Post has been editedsmart_bastard - 14.10.17, 22:16

Has anyone measured the speed of access to the SD card? Usually all put a slow controller, but as things stand at this tablet?

smart_bastard @ 14.10.17, 21:56*
4. The step-fast charging Will work (on this I'll answer later, there samsungovsky Fast Charge, check)? In general, any type of fast charging the tablet?

Is there a native fast charging? I have not seen them this, Ali produces mainly PD 2.0 only Xiaomi and different nouneymy from 15 to 60 watts. He can not decide what to take?

Recently I received a parcel. At first sight everything is fine, there are no stocks. The screen is very cool. But here I began to charge him today. When charging, the power charger unit has a small buzz (approximately as well buzzing transformer). This is some kind of a marriage or the norm?

I have Windows retarding interface. Has anyone encountered this problem?
Drivers all that is possible with the latest Of chuwi site.

Posted on 15/10/2017, 20:55:

* KirilkaPluhodui,
Mine too is buzzing, but very quietly, almost imperceptibly. Most likely the way it should be.

Rep: (59)
slavikslavikslavik @ 15.10.17, 19:53*
I have Windows retarding interface. Has anyone encountered this problem?
Drivers all that is possible with the latest Of chuwi site.

Check the CPU usage in the Task Manager. Perhaps Windows in the background of some renovation puts.

QUESTIONS:
1. Why on the stylus button? I pressed them differently, nothing happens.
3. How to make the onscreen keyboard itself climbs with tapas in the input field? This setting exactly where something is, but I can not find.

1. Lower - as a right mouse click, for which the top is not understood
Attached Image

Or use the tablet mode.

Post has been editedSaintMichael - 15.10.17, 22:02

QUESTIONS: 1. Why on the stylus button? I pressed them differently, nothing happens.

For example in applications Paint3D / OneNote - lower button for moving the region on which the write, is used as a top eraser

Rep: (59)
If anyone needed a tablet in a full complete set (keyboard + stylus) in Ukraine, write to the PM. Selling cheaper than in China.

Post has been editedDimogor - 16.10.17, 09:43

n00k @ 13.10.17, 22:28*
It's time to think about overclocking and completion of the cooling system

I understand that the processor is accelerated to as much as he needs.

For example in applications Paint3D / OneNote - lower button for moving the region on which the write, is used as a top eraser

Chuwi co
, Add in the FAQ in the cap

Is there a native fast charging? I have not seen them this, Ali produces mainly PD 2.0 only Xiaomi and different nouneymy from 15 to 60 watts. He can not decide what to take?

Dear not fast? In a strange way in the same performance characteristics napisno
4. Lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 10,000 mAh, fast charging 12V / 2A

Supports fast, not a complete fast (this is very strange usually lay down all the fast charge included.)?
What is still to buy exactly went?

Photo TTX charging for convenience:

Attached Image

When charging, the power charger unit has a small buzz (approximately as well buzzing transformer). This is some kind of a marriage or the norm?

I also buzzing. Apparently the norm.

Post has been editedstp101 - 19.11.18, 14:56
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

smart_bastard @ 16.10.17, 12:23*
Supports fast, not a complete fast (this is very strange usually lay down all the fast charge included.)?

Complete not fast for sure. herehttps: //techtablets.co...surbook-which-charger/person shares some take a second charge.

Who worked on the device via bluetooth headset?
For some reason, all of the devices on the meter and the retarding of the devices already does not work.

Not that it is critical for me, because it uses a separate whistle with improved audio quality, but still interesting to know.

Agreed. The problem is not the charger. There are many compatible chargers. The issue is the USB C plug that goes into the SurBook's USB C port. Because of the recessed angle, there needs to be more exposed metal on the plug (or less plastic, to look at it from the other direction) for the plug to insert properly into the SurBook.

You could try the "shave plastic off the adapter" method or look for a USB C cable where the plug is longer (more of the metal connector exposed).

In the FAQ! The characteristics that can add supported QuickCharge 3.0

Did not like the build quality, namely, the screen is fastened to the back cover, I was initially a slit in the top right corner when unpacking, I snapped, but in fact he did not really snap, very easy to nail hook, the screen moves and the gap appears. I will prokleivat

Here are some ostoy:
Attached Image

Post has been editedstp101 - 19.11.18, 14:55
Reason for editing: We hide the pictures under the spoiler

Interestingly, while the regular charging can charge the phone? I have a Galaxy S8 + afraid to stick the charger ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/03/20, 16:37