> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G960 Galaxy S9 / SM-G965 Galaxy S9 + (F / N, Exynos) - Talk | Smartphone, 5.8 / 6.2 "

Rep: (581)
DiscussionSamsung SM-G960 Galaxy S9 / SM-G965 Galaxy S9 + (F / N, Exynos)
PictureSM-G960 / G965
S9 Description | Description S9 + | Discussion » | Purchase » | S9 Accessories » | S9 + Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official S9 firmware » | Official S9 + firmware » | Unofficial S9 firmware » | Unofficial S9 + firmware » | Modifications and decorations » | Snapdragon Version Discussion » | Camera talk » | power usage » | Owners Club » | ARCHIVESamsung Galaxy S9 / S9 + - Discussion

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
PROCESSOR AND OS
  • OS - Android 8.0 (Oreo), Samsung Experience 9

• Chipset - Exynos 9810 Octa
  • CPU - Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
  • GPU - Mali-G72 MP18
    In some markets, models are available at:
  • Chipset - Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
  • CPU - Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
  • GPU - Adreno 630
NETWORK
  • 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
  • 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700 (AWS) / 1900/2100
  • 4G: LTE cat.18 (depends on operator support)
  • Speed: HSPA 42.2 / 5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps
SCREEN
  • Type of - SuperAMOLED, adaptive color and brightness adjustment, color correction, 1 + billion colors (Corning Gorilla Glass 5)
  • S9 display - 5.8 ”, Quad HD + (2960x1440), 570 ppi (~ 83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
  • S9 + display - 6.2 ”Quad HD + (2960x1440), 529 ppi (~ 84.2% screen-to-body ratio)
MEMORY
  • ROM - 64/128/256 GB (UFS 2.1)
  • RAM S9 - 4 GB RAM (LPDDR4X)
  • RAM S9 + - 6 GB RAM (LPDDR4X)
  • MicroSD memory card slot, up to 400 GB (installed instead of the SIM 2 card)
SIM
  • nanoSIM, up to two cards, one radio module
CAMERAS
  • Rear S9 - 12 MP (f / 1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1 / 2.5 ", 1.4 Вµm, Dual Pixel PDAF), phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
  • Rear S9 + - Dual: 12 MP (f / 1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1 / 2.55 ", 1.4 Вµm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 12MP (f / 2.4, 52mm, 1 / 3.6", 1 Вµm, AF), OIS, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash
  • Video recording - 2160p @ 60fps, 1080p @ 240fps, 720p @ 960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
  • Frontal - 8 MP (f / 1.7, 25mm, 1 / 3.6 ", 1.22 Вµm), autofocus, 1440p @ 30fps, Auto HDR
COMMUNICATIONS
  • Wi-Fi - 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
  • Bluetooth - 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
  • GPS - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
  • USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
  • NFC
SOUND
  • Notification Type - vibro; MP3, WAV ringtones
  • Speaker - stereo speakers
  • 3.5 mm audio jack (32-bit / 384kHz audio, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic)
ADDITIONALLY
    Accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, heartbeat sensor, proximity sensor, RGB light sensor, pressure sensor
  • Fingerprint sensor (on the back)
  • Iris scanner, face scanner - unlike S8 / S8 +, combined, works in complete darkness
  • Two simultaneous connections of Bluetooth devices, the ability to simultaneously listen to the sound from different programs on different accessories
  • IP68 water protection
  • Samsung Pay (NFC, MST)
BATTERY
  • Built-in wireless charging WPC / PMA, fast charging in 70 minutes to 100 percent
  • S9 Battery - Li-Ion 3000 mAh
  • S9 + Battery - Li-Ion 3500 mAh
BODY
  • Dimensions S9: 148.9x68.1x8 mm, weight - 152 grams
  • S9 + sizes: 159.5x73.4x8.1 mm, weight - 173 grams
  • Announced - February 2018
  • Status - Available. Release March 2018
CONTENTS OF DELIVERY
  • Smartphone
  • Fast Charger with USB Type C Cable
  • Clip to remove the SIM card tray
  • Wired AKG Stereo Headset
  • OTG-adapter for connecting external devices
  • USB Type C to microUSB adapter
  • Instruction

Device photos
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
[/ center]

Reviews, videos, tests
Additional Information
Useful
Polls

Dear users! After upgrading to firmwareG960FPUU1BRF8/G965FPUU1BRF8Using the "sandwich" becomes impossible!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 16.02.20, 21:37
Reason for editing: How to use new gestures, not only with the native launcher

Rep: (172)
* 777-_Zema_-777 Look at vk settings. To open in the internal browser

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedshnurov78 - 16.08.18, 22:32

Rep: (5)
* shnurov78 I have also turned off - included, does not help.

Rep: (3)
Friends, tell me, please, how to find the build date of our smartphone? All Google already clambered, ussd commands do not work to determine the date of manufacture

Rep: (172)
* tridgik , Hope dies at last buterbrodnikov. If you think logically, why suddenly Samsung again permit the use of sandwiches if they closed the shop 2 firmware back?

Rep: (69)
* Konukoy, I used the charger from the Macbook, which is the same with the Type-C for 3-4 months. Perhaps there is voltage higher, but there were no problems until yesterday. And there are precedents for such?

Posted on 16/08/2018, 23:30:

* sparta conventional stick through an adapter and samsungovsky portable SSD T5.

Rep: (69)
* SashaSmile, I'm not entirely fool)) The problem is not in the file system, but in general there is no power to the connected devices and any reaction to them.
Already a factory reset, to no avail. It remains to roll back the firmware, everything else tasted. After that, only in service if the problem is not software development.

Rep: (385)
crims0n @ 16.08.18, 23:34*
The problem is not in the file system
And I'm talking about the file system and you do not answer) the problem is the lack of power, to which I led.

Rep: (48)
Hello. Maybe off topic, but do not tell whether there is some kind of widget or program to quickly switch between 3G / 4G networks? thanks

Rep: (4)
Greetings
tell me on the phone he was putting a redirect from one sim to the other says "could not read data, an unexpected response network," somebody having such errors?

Post has been editedRasty17 - 17.08.18, 08:21

Rep: (294)
I think is not appropriate in the section on accessories, it is important to many people, so I am here:

Suddenly I got off oleofobka, although lasted three times longer than in S8. Certainly never chemistry screen is not rubbing, the film is not glued. So, long ago I ordered fusso oleophobic coating (on ebay). It is time to test. Yesterday struck for the first time, today the second.

The effect of super !!! screen like new. Finger slips, no trace remains. Nanoshu 8 drops on the entire screen (4 rows of 2 columns) suffices for about 1 week. One vial of such use is enough for about a year.

VERY IMPORTANT : After applying to leave the phone at night and not to touch. I tried to smear and immediately use - gets off on day 2, and if you leave for the night, all right.

Took herehttps://m.ebay.com/itm...om-FDC003/121750607035

UPD:
I shot a video tohttps://youtu.be/OKsAqWnWa1kand after application:https://youtu.be/nPyrYmrhbMkhope seen

Post has been editedV.I.P - 12.10.18, 10:53

Rep: (41)
sparta @ 16.08.18, 18:39*
He said, a hundred camera glass improved compared to s8.

Those. you first need to worsen, then to ... Sale of some kind. At S4 sapphire - the sixth year as the new. And by the way, the screen is still not where it is not burned, but I do not regret it: the eye is more expensive.

Rep: (438)
Mikle95 @ 17.08.18, 00:59*
how to find the build date of our smartphone?

Put your Phone Info, there you will see

Help me please. I can not open links in applications. Although until recently it was ok.

Rep: (524)
V.I.P @ 17.08.18, 9:03*
as a new screen

How exactly lays down cover?

Rep: (8)
How not to raise the volume on the root 9+? In headphones, while ways are not found, can anyone know?

Rep: (0)
And knows someone why Malaysian version so cheap and how it differs from non-Malaysian? And then I bought here just the same Malaysian phone. The seller assured that it is identical to normal.

And what this sign means?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been edited777-_Zema_-777 - 17.08.18, 12:44

Rep: (2351)
* 777-_Zema_-777 ,
Well, from the topic in the subject one and the same question: D
Themselves and included ...
Attached Image

* reddish ,: D I had the head in the fog of these settings

Rep: (2351)
* 777-_Zema_-777 ,
With the advent of 8.0 me some notifications settings enough for a couple of weeks of games;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 9:29