> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G960 Galaxy S9 / SM-G965 Galaxy S9 + (F / N, Exynos) - Talk | Smartphone, 5.8 / 6.2 "

Rep: (582)
DiscussionSamsung SM-G960 Galaxy S9 / SM-G965 Galaxy S9 + (F / N, Exynos)
PictureSM-G960 / G965
S9 Description | Description S9 + | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | S9 Accessories пїЅ | S9 + Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official S9 firmware пїЅ | Official S9 + firmware пїЅ | Unofficial S9 firmware пїЅ | Unofficial S9 + firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Snapdragon Version Discussion пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | ARCHIVESamsung Galaxy S9 / S9 + - Discussion

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
PROCESSOR AND OS
  • OS - Android 8.0 (Oreo), Samsung Experience 9

• Chipset - Exynos 9810 Octa
  • CPU - Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
  • GPU - Mali-G72 MP18
    In some markets, models are available at:
  • Chipset - Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
  • CPU - Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
  • GPU - Adreno 630
NETWORK
  • 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
  • 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700 (AWS) / 1900/2100
  • 4G: LTE cat.18 (depends on operator support)
  • Speed: HSPA 42.2 / 5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps
SCREEN
  • Type of - SuperAMOLED, adaptive color and brightness adjustment, color correction, 1 + billion colors (Corning Gorilla Glass 5)
  • S9 display - 5.8 ”, Quad HD + (2960x1440), 570 ppi (~ 83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
  • S9 + display - 6.2 ”Quad HD + (2960x1440), 529 ppi (~ 84.2% screen-to-body ratio)
MEMORY
  • ROM - 64/128/256 GB (UFS 2.1)
  • RAM S9 - 4 GB RAM (LPDDR4X)
  • RAM S9 + - 6 GB RAM (LPDDR4X)
  • MicroSD memory card slot, up to 400 GB (installed instead of the SIM 2 card)
SIM
  • nanoSIM, up to two cards, one radio module
CAMERAS
  • Rear S9 - 12 MP (f / 1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1 / 2.5 ", 1.4 Вµm, Dual Pixel PDAF), phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
  • Rear S9 + - Dual: 12 MP (f / 1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1 / 2.55 ", 1.4 Вµm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 12MP (f / 2.4, 52mm, 1 / 3.6", 1 Вµm, AF), OIS, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash
  • Video recording - 2160p @ 60fps, 1080p @ 240fps, 720p @ 960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
  • Frontal - 8 MP (f / 1.7, 25mm, 1 / 3.6 ", 1.22 Вµm), autofocus, 1440p @ 30fps, Auto HDR
COMMUNICATIONS
  • Wi-Fi - 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
  • Bluetooth - 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
  • GPS - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
  • USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
  • NFC
SOUND
  • Notification Type - vibro; MP3, WAV ringtones
  • Speaker - stereo speakers
  • 3.5 mm audio jack (32-bit / 384kHz audio, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic)
ADDITIONALLY
    Accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, heartbeat sensor, proximity sensor, RGB light sensor, pressure sensor
  • Fingerprint sensor (on the back)
  • Iris scanner, face scanner - unlike S8 / S8 +, combined, works in complete darkness
  • Two simultaneous connections of Bluetooth devices, the ability to simultaneously listen to the sound from different programs on different accessories
  • IP68 water protection
  • Samsung Pay (NFC, MST)
BATTERY
  • Built-in wireless charging WPC / PMA, fast charging in 70 minutes to 100 percent
  • S9 Battery - Li-Ion 3000 mAh
  • S9 + Battery - Li-Ion 3500 mAh
BODY
  • Dimensions S9: 148.9x68.1x8 mm, weight - 152 grams
  • S9 + sizes: 159.5x73.4x8.1 mm, weight - 173 grams
  • Announced - February 2018
  • Status - Available. Release March 2018
CONTENTS OF DELIVERY
  • Smartphone
  • Fast Charger with USB Type C Cable
  • Clip to remove the SIM card tray
  • Wired AKG Stereo Headset
  • OTG-adapter for connecting external devices
  • USB Type C to microUSB adapter
  • Instruction

Device photos
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
[/ center]

Reviews, videos, tests
Additional Information
Useful
Polls

Dear users! After upgrading to firmwareG960FPUU1BRF8/G965FPUU1BRF8Using the "sandwich" becomes impossible!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 16.02.20, 21:37
Reason for editing: How to use new gestures, not only with the native launcher

Rep: (5)
* samuelq , Download sound assistant from Samsung and will be there so that's setting

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Ginger @ 05.10.19, 18:26*
launcher

and that set Nova. Swipe the notification also resets the counter to the applications! How to make so that they remain at the unread messages in the application? In Nova disable the application menu? I want to be displayed on the main screen just all applications

Rep: (1383)
* levin_kop,
Nova Launcher
It seemed to me, or do you really believe that the users of this forum have to serve your whims? You can play up to the manufacturer technical support, and here you no one and nothing must.
Samsung Support in Russian 8,800,555 55 55.
I already told you: you have to be calm.

Post has been editedGinger - 06.10.19, 12:56

Rep: (1)
Ginger @ 06.10.19, 14:48*
Do you really think that users of this forum

I can not ask questions here? What I violated the rules of this sacred forum? One could say that "this can not be done" and it would be clear. Was the comment that using Nova Launcher, you can solve the "whim" - it turns out that it is not. And I'm still in the end somehow came out "restless"

Rep: (98)
* Bizzz , The screen burned by direct sunlight, not on the mode

Rep: (1383)
* levin_kop,
Can ask. This is a forum that is open platform for discussion. But I draw your attention, if you do not understand, not what you ask, and how you ask.

Rep: (2)
Duck all like to be in stereo during a call ?? And accept the fact that the stereo when a call only when the phone is on the table .... and yet there are ways .... and then there is no response Th ..

Rep: (524)
* htc816g ,
If the phone is on the table, the stereo works at a call as soon take it in hand, the top speaker is turned off and only the lower sounds. This is done in order to prevent damage to your hearing, if you suddenly during a loud bell podnesete phone to your ear. Why is this bothering you? What's wrong?

Rep: (7)
* frogibes About what we are 60k? I bought in the Beeline PCT version of S9 + 33K. And even here I want to say that well, he is not worth the money ...

Rep: (580)
* frogibes ,
I bought at Avito for 25k new practice, 2 sim, all Russian, all works properly, all the shops and payments))) on Snape. Was looking exactly as found, bought, on the withheld))
Attached Image

Post has been editedbatman9286 - 06.10.19, 15:51
Reason for editing: Text

Rep: (45)
REALLY ?! @ 06/10/19, 15:02*
about what we are 60k?

I was guided by of.magazin Samsung S9 there for 60990r. they :) and so of course I'll understand that it is not necessary for this phone 60k spread :) and in stores where C9 worth 25-30k vtyuhnut so try it on 960U and 960N firmware (to me at least so that there are 2 working sim card it is necessary!).

* batman9286
you G960DZ (or 9600Z) firmware? Watching from a laptop, and do not really see.

Post has been editedfrogibes - 06.10.19, 16:50

Rep: (302)
vitrebi @ 6.10.19, 10:45*
sound assistant from Samsung

The volume level during the conversation she could not do less than the standard?

Rep: (4)
Alexey Fetisov @ 06.10.19, 15:39*
vitrebi @ 6.10.19, 10:45
sound assistant from Samsung

The volume level during the conversation she could not do less than the standard?

It seems not, try now, the application icon pops up in conversation, but the volume does not change. Apparently this programm only for multimedia, audio player, sound changes very accurately!

Rep: (814)
* frogibes his model for .G9600 Hong Kong

Rep: (10)
Hello. Not always when you receive notification from whatsApp. Sometimes come at once, sometimes with a delay of 10-15 minutes. Background data for the application is included in the optimization of nutrition is also not digging anything. The latest firmware for the s9 +. You can do anything?

Rep: (45)
* pv1213, * batman9286 thank you understand. now I'm here, too, we advised earlier version of Hong Kong. but I still have not caught this, in 2 stores from the US are selling 1 sim card.
so I'm still in search of ...
REALLY ?! @ 06/10/19, 15:02*
I bought in the Beeline PCT version of S9 + 33K.

S9 is now normal for 39.990r. at Beeline website. probably have to wait for Black Friday :)

Post has been editedfrogibes - 06.10.19, 20:00

Rep: (814)
* frogibes look it version G9600. What was written in flashing mode

Rep: (17)
People, has recently been updated with the programs appeared notification sound. That is, Google play something on the updates at night and serenade throughout the apartment. What could be blown away?

Rep: (95)
Skandalli @ 6.10.19, 22:00*
That is, Google play something on the updates at night and serenade throughout the apartment. What could be blown away?

Notification settings for google play program.

Well, in general, I would advise you to set up and turn on at night, "do not disturb" mode;)

Rep: (10)
Samsung pass provides just such a mistake
This is due to the fact that I have a demo unit or due to firmware?

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/27/20, 05:44