> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G960 Galaxy S9 / SM-G965 Galaxy S9 + (F / N, Exynos) - Talk | Smartphone, 5.8 / 6.2 "

Rep: (581)
DiscussionSamsung SM-G960 Galaxy S9 / SM-G965 Galaxy S9 + (F / N, Exynos)
PictureSM-G960 / G965
S9 Description | Description S9 + | Discussion » | Purchase » | S9 Accessories » | S9 + Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official S9 firmware » | Official S9 + firmware » | Unofficial S9 firmware » | Unofficial S9 + firmware » | Modifications and decorations » | Snapdragon Version Discussion » | Camera talk » | power usage » | Owners Club » | ARCHIVESamsung Galaxy S9 / S9 + - Discussion

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
PROCESSOR AND OS
  • OS - Android 8.0 (Oreo), Samsung Experience 9

• Chipset - Exynos 9810 Octa
  • CPU - Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
  • GPU - Mali-G72 MP18
    In some markets, models are available at:
  • Chipset - Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
  • CPU - Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
  • GPU - Adreno 630
NETWORK
  • 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
  • 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700 (AWS) / 1900/2100
  • 4G: LTE cat.18 (depends on operator support)
  • Speed: HSPA 42.2 / 5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps
SCREEN
  • Type of - SuperAMOLED, adaptive color and brightness adjustment, color correction, 1 + billion colors (Corning Gorilla Glass 5)
  • S9 display - 5.8 ”, Quad HD + (2960x1440), 570 ppi (~ 83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
  • S9 + display - 6.2 ”Quad HD + (2960x1440), 529 ppi (~ 84.2% screen-to-body ratio)
MEMORY
  • ROM - 64/128/256 GB (UFS 2.1)
  • RAM S9 - 4 GB RAM (LPDDR4X)
  • RAM S9 + - 6 GB RAM (LPDDR4X)
  • MicroSD memory card slot, up to 400 GB (installed instead of the SIM 2 card)
SIM
  • nanoSIM, up to two cards, one radio module
CAMERAS
  • Rear S9 - 12 MP (f / 1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1 / 2.5 ", 1.4 Вµm, Dual Pixel PDAF), phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
  • Rear S9 + - Dual: 12 MP (f / 1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1 / 2.55 ", 1.4 Вµm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 12MP (f / 2.4, 52mm, 1 / 3.6", 1 Вµm, AF), OIS, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash
  • Video recording - 2160p @ 60fps, 1080p @ 240fps, 720p @ 960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
  • Frontal - 8 MP (f / 1.7, 25mm, 1 / 3.6 ", 1.22 Вµm), autofocus, 1440p @ 30fps, Auto HDR
COMMUNICATIONS
  • Wi-Fi - 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
  • Bluetooth - 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
  • GPS - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
  • USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
  • NFC
SOUND
  • Notification Type - vibro; MP3, WAV ringtones
  • Speaker - stereo speakers
  • 3.5 mm audio jack (32-bit / 384kHz audio, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic)
ADDITIONALLY
    Accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, heartbeat sensor, proximity sensor, RGB light sensor, pressure sensor
  • Fingerprint sensor (on the back)
  • Iris scanner, face scanner - unlike S8 / S8 +, combined, works in complete darkness
  • Two simultaneous connections of Bluetooth devices, the ability to simultaneously listen to the sound from different programs on different accessories
  • IP68 water protection
  • Samsung Pay (NFC, MST)
BATTERY
  • Built-in wireless charging WPC / PMA, fast charging in 70 minutes to 100 percent
  • S9 Battery - Li-Ion 3000 mAh
  • S9 + Battery - Li-Ion 3500 mAh
BODY
  • Dimensions S9: 148.9x68.1x8 mm, weight - 152 grams
  • S9 + sizes: 159.5x73.4x8.1 mm, weight - 173 grams
  • Announced - February 2018
  • Status - Available. Release March 2018
CONTENTS OF DELIVERY
  • Smartphone
  • Fast Charger with USB Type C Cable
  • Clip to remove the SIM card tray
  • Wired AKG Stereo Headset
  • OTG-adapter for connecting external devices
  • USB Type C to microUSB adapter
  • Instruction

Device photos
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
[/ center]

Reviews, videos, tests
Additional Information
Useful
Polls

Dear users! After upgrading to firmwareG960FPUU1BRF8/G965FPUU1BRF8Using the "sandwich" becomes impossible!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 16.02.20, 21:37
Reason for editing: How to use new gestures, not only with the native launcher

Rep: (0)
I want to buy S9 + is very concerned about the stability of contactless payment. Now Nokia and often pay 5-10 times passes have to put the phone close to the terminal. very annoying

At S9 + like a contactless payment business? From the first time passes? At what distance from the terminal work?

Rep: (26)
* Makceed I moved on to the subject of Nokia. Payment on the Samsung stable. But I had no such problems with Nokiey like you.

Rep: (130)
* Makceed,
not any problems with payment since the S6.

Rep: (74)
* Makceed,
Always use a spay. I even pin number of the card forgotten. Reissue did. Polyuzuyus S9 + and a half years. And odd glitches do not remember. Always clear.

Post has been editedSenshi535 - 04.10.19, 10:55

Good afternoon! The notice came, and the screen does not turn on. How to make a notification arrives, the screen is turned on?

Rep: (302)
* Error4044 , https: //play.google.co…id=de.nullgrad.glimpse .

* Alexey fetisov Super !!! Many thanks!!! It has long dreamed of !!!)))

Rep: (5)
Makceed @ 4.10.19, 9:40*
At S9 + like a contactless payment business?
always use, payment is instantaneous, without hemorrhoids.

Rep: (-1)
Pomeroy pulse S9, grrrrustno was - the pulse 86 at a rate of 60-76 :(

Rep: (62)
* Tovmi44 , Measured the heart rate - 78, it was not sad.

Rep: (14)
The iPhone has been such a convenient feature when a message arrives with a passcode, such as a bank, it could not memorize it, and insert automatically from SMS. Can someone tell me whether there is the same garbage in Samsung?

* goodwin095 , In some moments the code itself stands in the input box, but not everywhere.

Post has been editedAlexey fetisov - 04.10.19, 16:24

Rep: (14)
goodwin095 @ 04.10.19, 16:22*
in some moments the code itself stands in the input box, but not everywhere.

where you had does not arise at all

Rep: (95)
goodwin095 @ 4.10.19, 16:25*
where you had does not arise at all

Question to the software manufacturer (not to Samsung)
What I mean is that the software DB permission to SMS as a minimum viewing.
If such permission is not given (especially if very soft when you installed is not requested) and then will not have this same "standing up";)

Rep: (580)
In this body there is growing call ???
How is that?
Or I can find?
Tell me!

Rep: (95)
batman9286 @ 4.10.19, 19:20*
In this body there is growing call

Me more frustrating lack rising alarm; (

What I mean is that rising input I realized dialer means true phone

Post has been editedChaser - 04.10.19, 19:37

* batman9286 , * Chaser And one and the other can be implemented using Automator.

Rep: (580)
* Alexey fetisov , Regular means possible?

Rep: (18)
I bought a bluetooth headset with aptX. Twisted search topics. According to the Council entered in the menu for the developer. There's a menu with a choice of codecs for audio via Bluetooth. But here there is a problem. When leaving the menu any selected codec is reset to the default. This is a problem because eksinosa? Or am I doing something wrong?

Rep: (5)
* dant73 He himself used when connected to a codec ears. Settings in the menu developers are applied automatically and can not be modified.

Post has been editedvitrebi - 05.10.19, 02:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 14:26