> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club players Marvel: Future Fight | Trepalkah, fludilka, tips, etc.

Rep: (64)
Club MARVEL players: Future Fight

Attached Image

Ios | Android

Hello!
In this topic, you can safely discuss any questions about the game, though ... you can just pofludit (but, preferably, on the topic) - is there trepalka.

Useful information

Useful
1) MINI GUIDE
2) Tips for beginners
3) The recommended Characters (mast keV) - Sharon Rogers, Loki HellShtorm, Keith Bishop / Silk, Groot / Fist
4) Useful Tipsby exfannat
5) After 16-day absence triggered event, similar to the start - the award for the entrance to the 7 days.
6) Table alliance leveling store for gold

Club members
1. Alekseichch - Lifeguard Mirkov
2. vo1shebn1k - vo1shebn1k
3. dhayk - DHayk
4. maksimilian16 - Revenwas
5. idontknow2000 - zsedsedf
6. aCOOLa91 - aCOOLa91
7. Kain74 - GGinc Kain
8. planipanim - HANAVAMVSEM
9. RodimirOleynik - Rodimir
10. Amfosin - Somnifob
11. nexxos - AllГЎnQuatermain
12. elgariol87 - elgariol
13. love.natashy - megafon0380
14. Kel-thuzad - KelThuzadLich
15. Javlonjon - Javlonjon
16. delator - nikitalis
17. max8808 - VENDETTA
18. Ragnarx - Aram993
19. dNm72 - dnm
20. Reisis164 - RReyfi
21. lasvegas123 - LasVegASS

How to join the club?
Only need to write about it in a post and enter your nickname in the game. It is also desirable to copy his signature profile of the club.

Club Signature
[URL = //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=827760][B]Klub count [COLOR = red] Marvel [/ COLOR]: [COLOR = silver] Future [/ COLOR] [COLOR = purple] Fight [/ COLOR] [/ B ] [/ URL]

It looks like this:
Club playersMarvel: Future Fight
After installing a signature - write to me about it in a personal and get paid for it, plus a turnip :-)

Post has been editedAlekseichch - 02.09.17, 11:52
Reason for editing: New member

Rep: (2)
Rep: (0)
Abuse Ed. Quote

Guys tell me how to tie the game acc to Facebook. I'm coming in as usual through the settings in the game and I'm not writing the game data found on Facebook, start a new game. Why do I need a new me if this is necessary to bind to go to ios. Thank you in advance

* achapkin2009,
A tied game to Google?
If tied, I recommend reinstalling the game and try again to connect all.

Advise, please)
Who swing: Loki or Ant-Man? And the ticket only one there.
I am leaning toward Loki, but still ...

Rep: (68)
I want vo1shebn1k nickname to the club game)

* vo1shebn1k
The first went) accepted) for a long time you play?)

Rep: (68)
* Alekseichch , Less than half a year

Rep: (4)
Nick DHayk
Let me have him: drinks:

* vo1shebn1k
I'm here from November) at first did not matter, but a month and a half or two years ago remembered - and off we go)
In November, the majority of buns in the form of tickets pointless spent, that I am suffering today))

Posted on 06/03/2017, 22:32:

* dhayk
And hello to you, a stranger)

Posted on 06/03/2017, 22:35:

* vo1shebn1k
Once I was surprised, when he wanted to join a club of this game, and saw that it is not ...
Although one person tried it some time ago to create, but now the topic has been deleted.
Xs, something can and will burn)) from the club

Rep: (1)
Greetings, I would like to join the club. Nick in the game:NEVERSAW .

* maksimilian16,
Welcome to the club)
Make yourself at home)

* Alekseichch, thank you
Alekseichch @ 04/06/17, 00:20*
Who swing: Loki or Ant-Man? And the ticket only one there.

I have not played for Ant (say it is not particularly relevant right now), but for Loki gameplay is not particularly liked, even if this character is strong.

* maksimilian16,
Well, if strong, then I'll start to swing Loki) and then inject Sharon, Mantis, too, Seth in the process and should be someone else masthead) Let it be Loki)
Most likely gameplay for everybody.

Post has been editedAlekseichch - 03.06.17, 22:51

* Alekseichch, while from all really liked only the SR, it is simply a bomb. But the immediate goal for myself, I chose a new Rider (Robbie), to preview his skills very hooked.

* maksimilian16,
SR bomb, do not argue, Robbie also in my process, already trehzvezdnochny) but biometrics FIGS get one)
SR, especially with the suit, works wonders)
See also that of itself will represent the X-Men ...

I wish to join the club. Nick in the game: zsedsedf

* Alekseichch, most forward Logan. And I'm waiting for more than Logan costumes at Logan. : Rolleyes:

* idontknow2000,
Adopted) welcome!)

Posted on 06/03/2017, 23:18:

* maksimilian16,
And rightly so) I basically started to accumulate crystals) think that after the upgrade / release a pack of new characters will be a discount on costumes to 750 crystals per share. And then there will be an end. My brain will hells choice. Costa Loki and Sif or Logan?

Post has been editedAlekseichch - 03.06.17, 23:19

Alekseichch @ 04/06/17, 1:16*
Costa Loki and Sif or Logan?

For me the choice is clear, only Logan. One of my favorite childhood heroes (and adolescence, and young people) in one of the most popular games on Android - what could be better?

* maksimilian16,
I do not argue, to each his own), but then you have to be somewhere else nadybat biometrics at Logan.

* Alekseichch, I hope the developers do not go too far with their receipt.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/04/20, 20:14