Skylink H1 - aka Unitac V-FL500 router - discussion [openwrt] | Wi-Fi Router | 3x100Mb | 1, but it is not clear why

Rep: (4)
Skylink H1 - aka Unitac V-FL500 router [openwrt] - discussion пїЅ
Wi-Fi Router | 3 • 100Mbit \ s | USB: 1, out of the box is not functional

Attached Image

Description
SkyLink Router
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
LTE FDD 450/800/1800/2600 MHz bands

It has an internal LiOn battery, can work without power.

Power supply 5V / 2A

OpenWrt based firmware
Useful information
Enables via ssh, admin / admin, but this is not root.
Under this login are available interesting:
/ var / 4ginfo, 4gtype, signlevel - type 4G signal, but the current range is not visible.

The TTL UART is divorced on the board in the form of holes, it shows something, but it is strange - perhaps it should be tightened with resistors by +3.3 or GND. The speed seems to be 57600.

Even when it is loaded, it rises to 192.168.1.1 and there the Breed loader is visible with a telnet.But in OpenWRT crash mode, so far, how to get is not clear.already irrelevant.

Root is obtained by prescribing anything in /etc/rc.local - they will be executed, understandably, under the root. Be careful, because there is no firmware at the moment, and not everything is clear with crash recovery.

RAM - 64M.

admin @ Skylink Router: / proc $ cat cpuinfo
system type: MT7620
machine: Unknown
processor: 0
cpu model: MIPS 24KEc V5.0
BogoMIPS: 385.02
wait instruction: yes
microsecond timers: yes
tlb_entries: 32
extra interrupt vector: yes
hardware watchpoint: yes, count: 4, address / irw mask: [0x0ffc, 0x0ffc, 0x0ffb, 0x0ffb]
isa: mips1 mips2 mips32r1 mips32r2
ASEs implemented: mips16 dsp
shadow register sets: 1
kscratch registers: 0
core: 0
VCED exceptions: not available
VCEI exceptions: not available

Photos of the disassembled device.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 08.05.19, 13:52
Reason for editing: Firmware with openvpn support and with different buns, for v-fl500

Rep: (0)
Hi all guys, I put a Rostelecom SIM card in the V-FL500 at 320 rubles / month, it works fine and is cheaper compared to a skylink,
but as usual for 2 month surprises began,
the Internet LED goes out, and the Internet disappears, and in the router's menu all the rules,
The reboot heals, the period of the breaks is unstable 30-120 minutes, of course, the Internet guard of the router helps, but I want to do it in the normal way.
I played with ttl, and nothing helps to change the firmware, what else to try?

Post has been editedgeorgus - 11.04.19, 22:16

Rep: (8)
Install the firmware from the header based on firmware 1.1.7 and follow the instructions.
1. Insert the SIM card to start the device
2. We connect to the computer through the LAN port with a cable (you can also via Wi-wi)
3. Enter the devicehttp://192.168.0.1admin password
4. Updating the firmware: Administrator - Updates - select the file from the computer V-FL500RS_Tele2_V1.1.7_20170510.bin - update - continue
5. We are waiting for the firmware to be updated and re-enter the router
6. Open WinSCP-5.9.5-Portable (folder) - run WinSCP, click root in the right pane - then save - login - Update - password root - ok - close
7. Reboot the device
8. Enter the command linehttp://10.0.0.1/devdiag.html
9. Introduces AT Comand AT% SETCFG = "DEBUG_IMEI", "352811047792704"
10. Open WinSCP-5.9.5-Portable (folder) - run WinSCP login - root
11. Arrow Return and find the folder etc open the firewall.user file - add the line iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -j TTL --ttl-set 64 close and save
12. Go to the Administrator router - Restart - Restart

Good afternoon members of the forum!
A bit shocked by this router. An acquaintance brought him a podshaman for him, he stood in his office and began to distribute badly wi-fi. Well, the problem is immediately solved, but his performance was surprised. He bought it in the salon body 2 for a promotion, and a 300 gb card 750 rub per month. Measured the speed on speedtest and priboldel, 72-74 megabits. I myself have a Rostelecom card on a 3372 modem, at best, 30-35 mb. I plugged into my modem 3372 sim card body 2 and a speed of 28-35 mb. It turns out the Skylink router can work with several bands at the same time? Or tele2 in the range of skylink already broadcast?

Post has been editednbhfy - 14.04.19, 11:01

Rep: (1)
Tell me, we bought V-FL500 from Skylink, and there the firmware is 1.0.4.
Can it be upgraded to 1.1.17 or is it better not to go?
He does not find the update himself.

Rep: (16)
* Eugene_Msk,
better to upgrade

People Well, someone tell me how to flash H1?

* MANAWAR81, thank you so much! He put both 1.1.17 and 2.0.1 and 2.0.2.
It seems that there is no difference between them :)

Tell me, and what band to choose "it" can not decide? Set the maximum possible: (
I have Beeline and LTE800 and LTE1800 and LTE2600. The fool sits in the LTE2600 although it has a DL of 5-6Mb, and in the LTE1800 it’s DL 18-25.
"It" does not think the most? You just need to disable LTE2600, so what is it ???

Rep: (2)
So no one could say where such firmware comes from ... On my router it costs 1.1.2 and when checking the version it says that I have the latest one.

Rep: (16)
* Eugene_Msk,
yes, the extra ones are disabled, the fastest leave

* dieselpowerka, This information could only be given by insiders, but there are none :(
In my yesterday's purchased V-FL500 I had firmware 1.0.4 and the router said that there was no newer, the latest one.

Tell me how to fix TTL on H1? I can not find

V-FL500RS_Tele2_V1.1.7_20170510.bin
Where is the firmware in the header? Or am I confused?

Damn I don’t understand anything I’m going to telnet 192.168.0.1 to my H1 and I’m writing a wrong password, I’ll enter admin / admin
What can be wrong ? Or how to reset the password?

VladimirSevero, Post 193

Guys, so with H1, nothing can come up with something? I want to change the IMEI and fix TTL ..

Have changed in your n1, but here's how to fix people is silent

How to set this up please tell the teapot
[quote] I configured a reboot once a day, you can configure it more often. To be honest, in two months this chip was really useful only once. The rest of the time the modem was in touch.

Posted 04/21/2019 22:47:

How to do it?

Good day!
Can you please tell me if firmware V-FL500RS_Tele2_V2.0.2_20171222 is the freshest or is it newer?

Rep: (7)
Tell me please. I want to buy a router. In the Tver region, the Internet is not. You need a frequency of 450. If you take a router, is it necessary for it to have a sim card skaylinka, or body 2 is also suitable for 450e?

Only Skylink for LTE-450

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 15:22