Skylink H1 - aka Unitac V-FL500 router - discussion [openwrt] | Wi-Fi Router | 3x100Mb | 1, but it is not clear why

Rep: (4)
Skylink H1 - aka Unitac V-FL500 router [openwrt] - discussion пїЅ
Wi-Fi Router | 3 • 100Mbit \ s | USB: 1, out of the box is not functional

Attached Image

Description
SkyLink Router
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
LTE FDD 450/800/1800/2600 MHz bands

It has an internal LiOn battery, can work without power.

Power supply 5V / 2A

OpenWrt based firmware
Useful information
Enables via ssh, admin / admin, but this is not root.
Under this login are available interesting:
/ var / 4ginfo, 4gtype, signlevel - type 4G signal, but the current range is not visible.

The TTL UART is divorced on the board in the form of holes, it shows something, but it is strange - perhaps it should be tightened with resistors by +3.3 or GND. The speed seems to be 57600.

Even when it is loaded, it rises to 192.168.1.1 and there the Breed loader is visible with a telnet.But in OpenWRT crash mode, so far, how to get is not clear.already irrelevant.

Root is obtained by prescribing anything in /etc/rc.local - they will be executed, understandably, under the root. Be careful, because there is no firmware at the moment, and not everything is clear with crash recovery.

RAM - 64M.

admin @ Skylink Router: / proc $ cat cpuinfo
system type: MT7620
machine: Unknown
processor: 0
cpu model: MIPS 24KEc V5.0
BogoMIPS: 385.02
wait instruction: yes
microsecond timers: yes
tlb_entries: 32
extra interrupt vector: yes
hardware watchpoint: yes, count: 4, address / irw mask: [0x0ffc, 0x0ffc, 0x0ffb, 0x0ffb]
isa: mips1 mips2 mips32r1 mips32r2
ASEs implemented: mips16 dsp
shadow register sets: 1
kscratch registers: 0
core: 0
VCED exceptions: not available
VCEI exceptions: not available

Photos of the disassembled device.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 08.05.19, 13:52
Reason for editing: Firmware with openvpn support and with different buns, for v-fl500

Rep: (6)
Prog0705 @ 06.23.17, 14:02*
full telnet access in your pocket

but do not tell the noob in these matters, but what does it give?

Cinema4dmi @ 06/23/17, 4:00 p.m.*
Prog0705 @ 06.23.17, 14:02 *

but do not tell the noob in these matters, but what does it give

For example, you can reboot with a script. Just as a newb, do not run the opkg update command and do not dig into the init scripts! ;-)

Dreadbit @ 06/23/17, 20:03*
For example, you can reboot with a script.

tell me, but can it be forced to work in the second locked mode?

Eureka.
It turns out that H1 is not the same as the V-FL500 ;-)))

But it took me several months to understand that these are different routers on the Skylink site.

I have a V-FL500, with a removable battery.

We need to share the topic, that's what.

Rep: (8)
Eureka.
It turns out that H1 is not the same as the V-FL500 ;-)))

But it took me several months to understand that these are different routers on the Skylink site.

I have a V-FL500, with a removable battery.

We need to share the topic, that's what.

Yes, they are different. On the tele2 website, they are sold separately.
Although I have a BS in a country house a couple of kilometers away, but in the area of ​​the house like a damn well - not a single operator is working normally. There is a weak MTS 3G, Beeline and Megaphone, but all are slow and not stable - I definitely need an antenna to amplify the signal and I almost decided to buy it, but then I came across a skyline. And how is it all sweet with marketers. And the coverage is continuous and in the work and unlimited - beauty. I thought I would buy it, put it on the window and work without a tambourine. Had the misfortune of getting on and buying the kit last week. I got an NTM-M500 router. All the weekend he was trying to get him to start at the cottage - nothing happened. It connects and immediately falls off. The signal parameters are none, which the admin panel shows - none. They refuse to take iron back. The only hope is that with antennas it will work at least somehow. Although, ideally, he would be forced to work with other operators as well - he seems to have declared support for all LTE frequencies, but he refused to be friends with SIM2.
Check pliz work with SIM cards of other operators. Is there a lock or is it so unlucky for me?

ps support Skylink tupit and Taldychit "we do not guarantee work in other networks", support tel 2 says - everything is OK, the modem works

Post has been editedmumiyatrollya - 26.06.17, 15:34

Mumiyatrollya @ 06/26/17, 12:30*
Although I have a BS in a country house a couple of kilometers away, but in the area of ​​the house like a damn well

Your location, if it’s not a secret, but as long as you can’t buy a good antenna for a given frequency of the same MTS on which it broadcasts, there’s nothing worth it, I spent 3 years on it and everything works now, in my ass under Elektrogorsk megaphone 3 - 10 mb, but no one canceled the load on the BS subscribers!

Post has been editedcinema4dmi - 26.06.17, 22:46

Cinema4dmi @ 06/26/17, 10:44 PM*
your location if not a secret

Balashikha district, near Gorky highway, in the forests in the Kupavna region. There the BS is nearby, it seems, but others make the forest and houses bad to see the signal.

But there is good news! The router that the NTM-M500 is sold unlocked! First I tried Simka Tele2 - it didn’t work, and then Megafon stuck and voila! Looks like the SIM card is buggy, and it didn’t hurt either. He is the most frail in the country. But at least now, if the Internet does not suit the Skylink, the router does not disappear - I’ll stick the antenna under Beeline and it will be fine. It’s a pity that Bee has no more unlimited.

Posted on 06/26/2017, 23:22:

Cinema4dmi @ 06/26/17, 10:44 PM*
but in general, while you can’t buy a good antenna for a given frequency of the same pay

which antenna do you recommend? MTS would do well too - I have 30 gig of free traffic on it every month

Mumiyatrollya @ 06/27/17, 00:20*
It’s a pity that Bi has no more unlimited.

everyone has unlimited, bought a SIM card on Avito with the execution of the contract, not a public megaphone tariff, 1000 contract and 1000 per month full onlim, BI and MTS also have these !!

in the forests in the Kupavna region, I also have forests and at home if I’m on the ground and the phone doesn’t pick up a beeline or a megaphone - I took a repeater for this - although it is 7 km to the city, so I put the mast above the roof of the house and the antenna by, Crox firm they have well calculated, ONLY SHOULD EXACTLY KNOW the frequency at which your BI broadcasts so that you could pick up the antenna to the point !!! and put a program for a smartphone that burns the towers of that SIM card that costs, maybe there is another direction and less workload !! and call from the skylink or write, they gave me the exact coordinates where to send the antennas !!

Post has been editedcinema4dmi - 26.06.17, 23:43

Cinema4dmi @ 06/26/17, 23:38*
everyone has unlimited, bought a SIM card on Avito with the execution of the contract, not a public megaphone tariff, 1000 contract and 1000 per month full onlim, BI and MTS also have these !!

right there somewhere on the resource there was a topic on this topic. Dumb, can work a month or two and cuckoo

in the forests in the Kupavna region, I also have forests and at home if I’m on the ground and the phone doesn’t pick up a beeline or a megaphone - I took a repeater for this - although it is 7 km to the city, so I put the mast above the roof of the house and the antenna by, Crox firm they are well-calculated, ONLY SHOULD EXACTLY KNOW the frequency at which your BI broadcasts so that you could pick up the antenna to the point !!! and put a program for a smartphone that burns the towers of that SIM card that costs, maybe there is another direction and less workload !!

With a mast it’s dangerous if there is no lightning protection and the mast is the highest point. Thunderstorm equipment can burn. At first I also thought to stick the telescopic mast 4 meters onto the roof, but the installer talked it out precisely because of thunderstorms. I will pendyurit on a pipe. Not so high, of course, it will turn out and the tops may be on the line, but at least lightning will strike the neighbors' masts, and not mine.

About the program with the towers, thanks for the tip - I’ll test it on the weekend

Skylink just with this question called
and call from the skylink or write, they gave me the exact coordinates where to send the antennas !!

I just called to the skyline with this question on the weekend. The chicken on the phone said - we do not have such data and cannot be. I already had the opportunity to appreciate their support. Only once ran into a man with whom he spoke adequately. That's just about the coordinates did not find out, but the probability is 90% that the tower is the same as the rest. A master will come - spin the antenna and understand where the signal is more powerful and the speed is better

Mumiyatrollya @ 06/27/17, 00:53*
The master will arrive

Did you call the master from the skylink ?, and about the mast, I turn off everything from the network when it starts to rumble)))) and higher, we have a point near

Skye has no masters. they stupidly trade in iron and traffic

the master came, put the mast, sent antennas to the BS - as a result, about 9-10 Mbit. Now I need to look at iptables - I don’t want to stick out all the ports and change the passport for the telnet
The mast was mounted on the facade, it is now about a meter higher than the ridge now. It remains to make land on it in order to sleep more or less calmly

Post has been editedmumiyatrollya - 03.07.17, 00:29

Rep: (0)
Good day!
I want to buy a v-fl500 router at the cottage, I will not find detailed instructions anywhere. Interested in 2 things:
1. How can I add a dynamic dns service provider (DynDNS)? Is the list of DynDNS service providers limited?
2. How to add a new port forwarding rule. I found a screen on the Internet only with an empty list of rules.
Please drop off the screenshots of the corresponding tabs - I will be very grateful to you!

Rep: (1)
Instructions for the router

Attached files

Attached fileROUTER SKYLINK.pdf(367.17 KB)

Rep: (5)
And who stuck a SIM card tele2?

I stuck in his brother, who is also h1, but the other did not start. Supporters say that on body2 it switches when the native skyline network is missing, for example, if roaming

Rep: (5)
Yasnenko
I have with Skylink. It seems to work.
Did not try other sims

So with Skye, the Skaev SIM card should work by default :)

Rep: (1)
Prog0705 @ 06.23.17, 13:02*

But do not tell me how to save the password after reboot?

But do not tell me how to save the password after reboot?

I also asked this question. I dug a script there, which lies in /etc_ro/init.d, judging by the insides it runs just during initialization. In theory, you can write something your own at the end, but I have not tried it yet, otherwise you never know :)

In theory, you can also say iptables-restore in the same way that the firewall is normal, and not as it is now with all the openings out. INPUT ACCEPT by default affects paranoia strings in the brain. :)

I suddenly realized that I didn’t look if the piece of iron, which without OpenWRT, wifi 5Ghz, can do. If anyone has it at hand, take a look. I want to throw a wifi bridge across the street to my house, but I need to understand what kind of hardware to take for this.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 04:19