Coolpad Cool Play 6 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (20)
DiscussionCoolpad Cool Play 6
PictureCool play 6
Description " | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Dimensions : 75.2 x 152.4 x 8.45 mm
Weight: 175 g
SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976 Pro
CPU: 4x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A72, 4x 1.44 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Number of cores: 8
Graphics processor: Qualcomm Adreno 510
RAM: 6 GB, 933 MHz
Built-in memory: 64 GB
Screen: 5.5 in, IPS, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 4060 mAh, Li-polymer (Lithium Polymer)
Operating system: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
Camera: 4160 x 3120 pixels, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 frames / second
SIM card: Nano-sim
Wi-Fi: a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
USB: 2.0, USB Type-C
Bluetooth: 4.1
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS

Photo
Attached Image

Additional Information
After a rather long break, the Chinese company Coolpad has released a new smartphone called Coolpad Cool Play 6. According to the manufacturer, the novelty is primarily aimed at fans of mobile games. The smartphone is equipped with a productive processor from Qualcomm, a high amount of RAM and a capacious battery. The cost of Coolpad Cool Play 6 is less than $ 220.
Coolpad Cool Play 6 is based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor and is equipped with a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, 6 GB of RAM and a built-in 64 GB storage drive. For the autonomy of the gadget is responsible battery 4 060 mAh. According to the manufacturer, the full charge should be enough for 252 hours in standby mode, 9 hours of web surfing and 6 hours in games.
Other features of the new can be attributed dual main camera. It includes a Sony 13-megapixel color module and an additional monochrome sensor. Also, the manufacturer notes that Coolpad Cool Play 6 has a special intelligent temperature control system that will not allow the smartphone to become too hot.
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 21.04.19, 12:15
Reason for editing: MOD COOL1 PLAY6 VCRSIN00X1000DPX1709300_by Machomotofan

Rep: (24)
AGD971 @ 20.07.17, 18:06*
Something here very quietly.

Looks like the device bug free, Che picked it if everything is stable

Rep: (2)
AGD971 @ 20.07.17, 14:06*
Something is very quiet here. What device did anyone take? If someone in the course, help customize the search in contacts. I enter from the Russian keyboard, and in response to silence ((((

Yes, the search does not plow in the dialer when the Russian text input (pichal trouble but not critical), then nada dialer to make with Google pleya that supports input from Russian Claudia.

Rep: (0)
Put. But eats battery like hell ((((. Stock firmware Does anyone have? Should the Chinese custom apparently.

AGD971 @ 22.07.17, 08:16*
Put. But eats battery like hell ((((. Stock firmware Does anyone have? Should the Chinese custom apparently.

personal check, threw a manual detailing, plus all the drivers that will be required in the process.

Thank! Flashed runoff will test))

there is no Russian. I am trying to put the Root and install GAPS and morelokale. until zero results ((

AGD971 @ 23.07.17, 12:14*
there is no Russian. I am trying to put the Root and install GAPS and morelokale. until zero results ((

check your private messages about Ruta.

Rep: (6)
Bake68 @ 21.07.17, 15:12*
Looks like the device bug free, Che picked it if everything is stable

At first glance, the device is normal. That as long as I do not understand: come in the box with integral Coolpad-branded and seals, but the inside is already crooked translated JorneyUI, obviously did not sink. : D

VBH99 @ 25.07.17, 17:23*
At first glance, the device is normal. That as long as I do not understand: come in the box with integral Coolpad-branded and seals, but the inside is already crooked translated JorneyUI, obviously did not sink. : D

It is all that comes pahodu.

The people at the drain insertion as the battery life?

Wise-Kaa @ 27.07.17, 19:48*
The people at the drain insertion as the battery life?

12 days short calls plus wifi sometimes. but on custom bikes for 1-2 days and the body

TWRP who ever met in our unit? :)

VBH99 @ 31.07.17, 00:21*
TWRP who ever met in our unit?

Not))))

Rep: (12)
Where to buy subject, owners ??

Brutto @ 03.08.17, 22:25*

Ali to help you)))

Brutto @ 03.08.17, 16:25*

Ali indeed!

Rep: (5)
papasian @ 01.07.2017, 03:36*
I bought this device for my girlfriend as a gift. It was curious, I began to dig in it, I tried the code to enter the engineering menu * # * # 4636 # * # * - it worked. There by negligence put usa band - in the end, one of the SIM slots does not work. I rummaged through the Internet and realized that the problem itself made a specific one. The model is new, there are no firmware anywhere as well as instructions. Can anyone help?

Almost 3 weeks since I restored the phone and gave the owner. Share experiences on restoration (if someone wants to repeat - at your own risk):
1. Install TWRP from 1 coolpadhttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/FjLV/uW4yhUWKfthrough qloader mode using QPST (Zvezdoglot thanks for help). Translate in qloader mode can bodies through the command adb reboot edl. For firmware file prog_emmc_firehose_8976_ddr.mbn need of drain firmware (replaces the file prog_emmc_firehose_652.mbn of TWRP file), I received from prodovat and posted herehttps://1drv.ms/f/s!Al...UqiQhqI2CXC5ipDLzMqQbA. There is also a QPST.
2. Through TWRP put verify-xinkid.zip (is in the archive with TWRP), otherwise the system will not boot.
3. After TWRP put ROOTLeEco Cool1 - Firmware(Thanks for the help Zvezdoglot)
4. Restore the frequency of instructionshttps: //forum.xda-deve...-le-max-2-fix-t3439154. Need a version of the program DFS Studio 16.05.31.0, there is a Demo mode. The latest version is not.
5. Install the drain firmware. After installation update arrives -stavim. Stock firmware better kastomov which was originally installed: Phone heated, enough charge for about 7-8 hours. After installing the drain bask stopped, the charge holding steady day of tests Antutu productivity increased by ~ 70%
6. Install TWRP on paragraph 1.
7. Making a Wipe system section and set GAPPShttps: //forum.xda-deve...dynamic-gapps-t3487192
8. Begin to use a normal phone.

Post has been editedpapasian - 05.08.17, 21:51

Russian language there is or not? After all these manipulations?

Post has been editedroot01 - 13.08.17, 19:10

root01 @ 13.08.17, 18:50*
Russian language there is or not? After all these manipulations?

No, it will TWRP and Root. In general, it is in the next branch Cool 1, but there must probably need to check and rebuild apk our system files. :)

In an attachment, Chinese installer convenience store from the next topic. I checked the work without root. If anyone should be.

Attached files

Attached fileNew + Google + Installer_Android + 6.apk(167.87 KB)

Post has been editedVbh99 - 14.08.17, 14:04

Rep: (13)
papasian @ 01.07.2017, 10:36*
I bought this device for my girlfriend as a gift. It was curious, I began to dig in it, I tried the code to enter the engineering menu * # * # 4636 # * # * - it worked. There by negligence put usa band - in the end, one of the SIM slots does not work. I rummaged through the Internet and realized that the problem itself made a specific one. The model is new, there are no firmware anywhere as well as instructions. Can anyone help?

Go to the topic leeco cool 1 there is an answer to your problem.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/07/20, 11:43