Onda oBook 10 Pro - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windiows 10 Home | 10.1 "| Intel Atom X7-Z8700 | 4GB RAM

Rep: (11)
Onda oBook 10 Pro - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windiows 10 Home | 10.1 "| Intel Atom X7-Z8700 | 4GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Processor Model: Intel Atom X7-Z8700
RAM: 4 GB
Tablet Memory: 64 GB
Battery capacity: 6000mAh
Screen size: 10.1 inches
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Extend Port: Earphone Jack, USB, TF Card, Power Jack (DC Jack), HDMI
Internet access: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Cameras: Front Camera
Front webcam: 2 MP
Features: OTG, HDMI
Net weight: 575 g

Additional photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

additional information

Hello, dear Forumites! Since there is no separate topic for this gadget, I decided to open it. I would like to hear feedback from the owners of this miracle. Now a very tasty price for it, you can pick up for ~ 14,000 p. with EMS.
It is very interesting to know the operating time and heating.
Thanks in advance to all respondents!
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedLoguDogu - 29.05.17, 18:00
Reason for editing: Photo added

Rep: (0)
For xagis: There is a link to Baida in the branch, I downloaded an image from Baida for our device with the English version (the speed is very low, it took about two weeks), I uploaded the contents of the image to the USB flash drive. Then he picked up a USB hub, through it a mouse, keyboard, USB flash drive with the system and booted from a USB flash drive. In the installation menu, I selected the last one from Chinese and English, after installation I downloaded the Russian package. The firmware has all the drivers, everything immediately starts working. Unfortunately, the tablet sold along with the image, there was no copy left.

Post has been editedtseliaev - 22.01.19, 08:33

For xagis: There is a link to Baida in the branch, I downloaded an image from Baida for our device with the English version (the speed is very low, it took about two weeks), I uploaded the contents of the image to the USB flash drive. Then he picked up a USB hub, through it a mouse, keyboard, USB flash drive with the system and booted from a USB flash drive. In the installation menu, I selected the last one from Chinese and English, after installation I downloaded the Russian package. The firmware has all the drivers, everything immediately starts working. Unfortunately, the tablet sold along with the image, there was no copy left.

Everything seems to have started, thanks, but the sensor does not want to work adequately, tobish presses occur 3 cm from the actual ones, I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong

Rep: (5)
No one tried to install Remix OS 3.0 on a tablet. ???
Instructions for simple installation of Remix OS near Windows (can be put on a USB flash drive):https://trashbox.ru/link/how-to-install-remix-os
If the touch and Wi-Fi under Remix OS work, I think I'll take it.

Post has been editedsharahome - 26.01.19, 20:05

I did not start, hangs on the letters re)

Last year I bought myself an Onda Obook 10 Pro 2 with a keyboard and stylus included. In principle, the tablet is suitable, it works well, but ...
1. The screen is easily soiled, there is no oleophobic and close
2. The "0" button does not work well on the keyboard, you have to literally press it in order to print this notorious zero. Anyway, the keyboard looks cheap.
3. The display margin is very small. With strong external lighting, the screen is robust so dazzles. Although in general color reproduction and viewing angles are very decent
4. The SD card is regularly turned off when reading / copying. It helps either physically sticking the card in the slot, or updating the configuration in the device manager, or rebooting (if the previous 2 options did not help). I tried several different cards, the problem occurs with everyone. Moreover, if you connect the card to the tablet via a USB reader using an OTG cable (by the way, it was bundled), then everything works flawlessly. Tell me, pliz, what could be the problem.

I welcome you to the owners of this miracle ...
The situation is this, I demolished the Chinese Windows and rolled 10k and naturally the Wi-Fi refused to work ... I forgot about the tablet for half a year, but it bothered me ... it was idle ...
In the open spaces, Ali bought a USB WiFi adapter, connected via OTG and used it through a cord, but his sporting interest didn’t give him peace of mind ... Then he removed the wood from the Wi-Fi and put the firewood through the Internet through the automatic search but the miracle didn’t happen. Then he again removed the drva and reinstalled the Chinese from the header, and lo and behold, now everything works on a normal build of 10 Windows Wi-Fi catches and holds perfectly the radius of action in a two-room apartment, the reception is excellent everywhere. I hope someone helps))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 11:11