Onda oBook 10 Pro - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windiows 10 Home | 10.1 "| Intel Atom X7-Z8700 | 4GB RAM

Rep: (11)
Onda oBook 10 Pro - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windiows 10 Home | 10.1 "| Intel Atom X7-Z8700 | 4GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Processor Model: Intel Atom X7-Z8700
RAM: 4 GB
Tablet Memory: 64 GB
Battery capacity: 6000mAh
Screen size: 10.1 inches
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Extend Port: Earphone Jack, USB, TF Card, Power Jack (DC Jack), HDMI
Internet access: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Cameras: Front Camera
Front webcam: 2 MP
Features: OTG, HDMI
Net weight: 575 g

Additional photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

additional information

Hello, dear Forumites! Since there is no separate topic for this gadget, I decided to open it. I would like to hear feedback from the owners of this miracle. Now a very tasty price for it, you can pick up for ~ 14,000 p. with EMS.
It is very interesting to know the operating time and heating.
Thanks in advance to all respondents!
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedLoguDogu - 29.05.17, 18:00
Reason for editing: Photo added

Rep: (1)
Trouble happened, the display cracked ... Maybe someone came across on the Internet for our tablet or advise which one may suit us, thank you in advance)

Rep: (0)
Where in Moscow can this particular model be repaired?

I did not wait for the file in the cloud.
I downloaded it myself by reference (and on the tablet, nothing was required, it was downloaded directly.)

I threw it into the cloud while Google (Chrome is needed)

https: //drive.google.c...kxuZXFkUXc? usp = sharing

Created a bootable flash drive, then follow the instructions. I had to do this, because I killed Wi-Fi with updating drivers.
Everything has recovered. I installed all the updates, then switched to the insider version. Everything is working.
In general, the tablet pleases .. Well, of course, questions about the battery .. it will not be enough .. The screen without glass .. the film is required .. It charges tightly from an external battery .. I tried xaomi and the Chinese noname .. But obviously 2a amperes are not enough ..

By bootable flash drive. FAT 32 boot department is not hidden. After writing to ULTRA ISO (Self-loading =>"recording a hard disk image") transferred files and folders to the USB flash drive.

Rep: (-1)
Is the stylus supported?

The site is. According to reviews it works.

* Ven ** ,
Good day. How does the tablet FM 2017 pull? How many leagues, what is the base of players?

Rep: (1)
* Svch180 , Russia to the third division, Croatia two divisions, plus all the players of the former USSR, the rest of the world has an average base ... Slower much, of course, than on a PC, but pulls, without crashes and glitches, well, matches in the form of chips, respectively)

* RotFl , Bro, please discard Windows for onda obook 10 pro, it flew with me and I can’t download from Baidu

read the thread. just three pages. my comment is on the third. everything is painted and the link to the file
x

Who has Windows for onda obook10 pro from the Baidu website, upload to the cloud, it is very necessary.

eprst. even on the SECOND !!!!!!!!! } -)

* Samostroy there for onda v 10 pro

Processor Model: Intel Atom X7-Z8700
RAM: 4 GB
Tablet Memory: 64 GB
Battery capacity: 6000mAh
Screen size: 10.1 inches
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Extend Port: Earphone Jack, USB, TF Card, Power Jack (DC Jack), HDMI
Internet access: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Cameras: Front Camera
Front webcam: 2 MP
Features: OTG, HDMI
Net weight: 575 g
here it is with me ..
Reanimated his using these files!

The Chinese do not like to rename their files. I downloaded from the RotFl link.

The most interesting thing with their baida, too, could not cope .. With despair, I began to download directly to the tablet! And he just downloaded!
They have an old instruction there - in no case do a hidden boot!
Throw out the Chinese ultraiso, fill it with normal (it works, but all the characters are)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Samostroy , I'm understood, thank you! Another question ... On a USB flash drive through ISO, only install a file with Windows (write)? How to create a bootable USB flash drive for installing Windows?

http://remontka.pro/ultraiso-boot-usb/

Used this instruction here.

make a bootable flash drive, and throw off the rest of the files from the assembly onto it.
recovery sooo long - be patient o.O

Format the flash drive in FAT32

In the Chinese instructions, NTFS offers .. and they themselves upload 2a swm files of no more than 3 Gg in the folder with images.
Yes! Do not forget to connect the keyboard to enter the BIOS .. (I connected USB C and via just USB)

* Samostroy , I understand everything, we will do it). And what is this driver:
https://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?surl=1boRoVAR&.

but I have no idea: D
upon recovery, everything worked for me. therefore, I did not look for any other drivers ..
The tablet works, updates are installed, what else is needed.
The only problem is that something is eating the battery in hibernation ... I just can not figure it out.

In general, I wanted to install a second system remix 2.0 (for onda obook10) I downloaded, created a separate volume, copied the files and folders of the system to it and decided to try it through the EasyBoot program .... As a result, nothing happened and all files were deleted from drive C (. Before remix 3.0, everything went fine, but the system did not install, and Windows 10 remained alive, working. I did not understand what happened)

Madness of the Brave: D

Restored the system, thank you for your help)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/25/19, 03:08 AM