Onda oBook 10 Pro - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windiows 10 Home | 10.1 "| Intel Atom X7-Z8700 | 4GB RAM

Rep: (11)
Onda oBook 10 Pro - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windiows 10 Home | 10.1 "| Intel Atom X7-Z8700 | 4GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Processor Model: Intel Atom X7-Z8700
RAM: 4 GB
Tablet Memory: 64 GB
Battery capacity: 6000mAh
Screen size: 10.1 inches
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Extend Port: Earphone Jack, USB, TF Card, Power Jack (DC Jack), HDMI
Internet access: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Cameras: Front Camera
Front webcam: 2 MP
Features: OTG, HDMI
Net weight: 575 g

Additional photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

additional information

Hello, dear Forumites! Since there is no separate topic for this gadget, I decided to open it. I would like to hear feedback from the owners of this miracle. Now a very tasty price for it, you can pick up for ~ 14,000 p. with EMS.
It is very interesting to know the operating time and heating.
Thanks in advance to all respondents!
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedLoguDogu - 29.05.17, 18:00
Reason for editing: Photo added

Rep: (1)
I bought it to play) It loads quickly, it also works smartly, IMHO, Wi-Fi catches well, Windows was updated immediately. Put Steam (playing FM2017), Hearthstone. With a long game, it heats up on the right, also when charging. Since in the case, the heat is felt only from the screen. There is a slight backlash on the left, but again, this is not noticeable in the case.

Thanks for the answer! What about his autonomy? Under average load, surfing + movies, for example, how long will he live?

* LoguDogu I didn’t try to watch movies, played a maximum for a couple of hours, showed a charge for another couple of hours ... The battery is still small, and it only charges through the plug, you won’t go far and you won’t use powerbank.

Thanks again! I will look closely at him, I really liked everything except the battery.

I found such adapters:http://s.aliexpress.com/muyUZr6Zandhttp://s.aliexpress.com/FjAf2UvaI think it will be possible to connect an external battery.

Post has been editedVen ** - 31.05.17, 08:33
Reason for editing: Text change.

* Ven **,
This is already good. So, you can now make it more autonomous. : happy:

Rep: (30)
People and on it, androyd is also expected? maybe someone heard ....

Rep: (2)
Who already use this miracle of Chinese engineering, tell me, were there any glitches (not the fault of Windows)? Well, there Wi-Fi after 4 meters from the router stops catching or that the flash drive will disappear. I'm going to buy myself, so I want to find out what I have to face, thanks in advance)

* Oleverv2 , of the above, there was definitely nothing. For two months of using claims I personally have no.

* Ven ** , Clearly, thanks, I just had a tablet on the 8300 process .... It’s just tin, the flash drive falls off after the Windows reboot every second time ...

Rep: (105)
What speed does it show when working with micro SD? I threw this beech into the basket and try to weigh the pros and cons. Does the screw pull the external from the docking station? Did not try to connect the memory through microusb? And how much does it work from battery?)

Post has been editedGocM @ N - 17.08.17, 08:45

GocM @ N @ 08.17.17, 08:43*
What speed does it show when working with micro SD? I threw this beech into the basket and try to weigh the pros and cons. Does the screw pull the external from the docking station? Did not try to connect the memory through microusb? And how much does it work from battery?)

1. External drive without add. power does not pull either through the dock or through the USB TYPE-C, although there is an opinion that delving into the BIOS.
2. The memory is not connected via all USB, only a 2.5 mm plug, there are USB-2.5 mm cords on Ali.
3. The battery works ... I xs, subjectively - not very long, 3.5-4 hours of FULL HD video.
4. The speaker is VERY quiet.
5. By the way, the letter E and e are on the dock keyboard! ;)
5. I’m specifically testing the speed of micro SD, I won’t drag the screen from the tablet, I’ll write the result.Write - 18.46 Mb / s, Read - 73.30 Mb / s. SD card Samsung EVO PLUS 128 (I can’t remember the letters). According to the manufacturer, the read speed is up to 80 million bytes / sec and writes up to 20 million bytes / sec, i.e. The tablet uses it to the full.
6. On WiFI there was a question above. Reception and transmission within a radius of 3 m from the router in the line of sight - 40 mb / s in both directions. By the way, only 2.4 MHz, contrary to the 5 MHz specification, was not found in it.
Would I take it again or recommend it for purchase? Definitely yes! I have a Chuwi HI 10 plus, it seems to be bigger, but ... Onda is several times faster and faster in performance. Well, I have not noticed bugs and glitches yet (for 3 months of use).

Post has been editedRotFl - 20.08.17, 20:19

I ordered myself this device. By the way, the price increased by 4k + (the discount is over (((((()

Immediately with the keyboard and film on the screen.

The question is, did you manage to change the OS (install your Win 10 or Win 8, and does the device have a full BIOS?)

* DJONKILER , but why change your mind?) And so everything is fine, it is updated, it works without failures) The only cant appeared, the mouse on the blue tooth falls off constantly, can anyone help?

Post has been editedVen ** - 22.08.17, 16:05
Reason for editing: Supplement.

Ven ** @ 08.22.17, 16:01*
the mouse on the blue tooth falls off constantly

she falls asleep in me, wakes up by clicking on the button. But not always ... I think this is something related to energy conservation.
DJONKILER @ 08.22.17, 12:37*
Does the device have a full BIOS?

there is
By the way, why to change Windows - also did not understand. Native is fully functional. Do not touch what works, for the best is the enemy of the good! ;)

Post has been editedRotFl - 22.08.17, 23:18

RotFl @ 08.23.17, 01:16*
there is
By the way, why to change Windows - also did not understand. Native is fully functional.

Ven ** @ 08.22.17, 18:01*
but why change your mind?) And so everything is fine, updated, works without failures)

Then that I have it for a long time =) that without failures will work. I look at the front, whether there will be difficulties with drivers, etc.
Plus already saw that the bios is available. This makes me happy.

Temko, would be transferred to the discussion ...

On the topic of reinstalling Windows:
I killed my wines 10 on a subject by pouring fresh firewood through IObit. I couldn’t roll back the system from the bootable flash drive, I don’t see the control points, maybe I disconnected it myself, I don’t remember. There was a question with reinstallation. I downloaded Win 10 home from Microsoft, made a USB flash drive - Windows is not installed, requires a USB driver, but paradoxically ... I poured firewood onto the USB flash drive - it does not see the drivers folder during installation (I could have seen it on the second USB flash drive, but it wasn’t at hand). I took the wines from the ond 10 NOT PRO, made a flash drive according to the instructions, the system was installed! (I will post the instructions later, with pictures, for everything is in Khetai). The screen is upside down - it doesn’t matter, Ctrl + arrows - turn over. The touch does not work, there is no network, a bunch of unidentified devices in the manager. I will try to screw firewood from 11 pro and from 10 partially.
If anyone finds an OS image from a subject - follow the link. And it would also be nice to pump firewood from the system on live devices Driver Extractor or Driver Genius. Remove and lay out pzhl someone.

And one more thing: the boot and BIOS are always in portrait orientation, how to flip, who is in the know?

Post has been editedRotFl - 24.08.17, 11:21

Onda oBook 10 - Discussion (Post by Cococ # 63959278)here is some kind of firewood.

* RotFl, everything for our tablet

Onda oBook 10 - Discussion (Post by jim_spb # 59362565)
and pulled out the driver
Onda oBook 10 - Discussion (Post by Cococ # 63959278)

Posted on 08/24/2017, 13:50:

* RotFl, here is the link from the site http://www.onda.cn/Tablet_Supports.aspx?id=347

Korotich, deflated the image of Windows for the beast from Baida, uploaded - everything is ok. I did not install firewood, everything works. The firmware has changed a little in all likelihood, from what I noticed - it stopped connecting and disconnecting the rotary keyboard every second.
Thanks to everyone for the tip on the jump. Later I will reload everything into the cloud.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 12:33