lumia 925 full brick

Rep: (0)
I missed something, you can read more.

So, you need to write this file:linkand write it to the USB stick / cd. On a flash drive, you can program flashul. Then boot into Linux, write mmc help in the command line (terminal), it will display all the necessary infa (well, it should, I have not tried it yet :)).Forumhere Gaers shows and tells how it is done

Rep: (767)
sensboston @ 06/04/17, 20:11*
to solder to jtag

I have a connector in Samsung, so I just need to disassemble the device.

* Panovchina,
And then there is a program for mounting FFU, which actually converts them to VHD, which can be transferred to a RAW disk image.
AND ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT THAT THE FIRMWARE CONTAINS NOT ALL SECTIONS. THEREFORE SEWING SUCH IMAGE DIRECTLY I DO NOT ADVISE.

FIRMWARE CONTAINS NOT ALL SECTIONS

So, so, again, the question arises - where to get the sections? The firmware has SBL1 SBL2 SBL3 TZ RPM WINSECAPP UEFI PLAT MMOS MAINOS DATA EFIESP. Still what that should be?

* Panovchina,
A few more sections of the modem and a couple of security keys. They need to take the phone. Those. first, to remove from it a dump.
I did this:
1) Removed a dump from the phone.
2) In the hex editor, I opened a copy of the dump and pasted sections from the firmware on top of it in the right places (except for MAINOS, DATA and DPP).
3) I flashed the first 256MB of this file into the phone.
4) I entered the firmware mode and flooded the latest firmware using the standard method.

-WOLF- @ 13.06.17, 13:40*
A few more sections of the modem and a couple of security keys.

Well, finally, thanks) Now, everything seems to fall into place. Right now I will do the same) Previously, what was not said, how were you doing?)

-WOLF- @ 13.06.17, 13:40*
A few more sections of the modem and a couple of security keys. They need to take the phone. Those. first, to remove from it a dump.

He took off all the protective screens to make it easier to call, soldered the flash drive. What I saw threw me into shock. The Lumia 925 should have an MSM8960 processor onboard. Actually, I tried it from the programmer. And here I see: it is worth percent msm8921. On the Internet for this process, zero info. The programmer naturally did not fit, he was under msm8960. Any idea what it is? And what firmware on the flash drive now! ??
P.S. oh oh, it's me long .... PM8921, I saw at night, and my mind was asleep :)
How did they diagnose a dead processor in the service?) It’s a virginal one, it doesn't even smell like traces of checks :) Even there are no fingerprints on the board (well, it wasn't))

Post has been editedPanovchina - 26.06.17, 00:46

Panovchina @ 06/26/17, 00:40*
Not even a fingerprint on the board.

They can work in special gloves so that the contacts do not zalapyvat. Moreover, there is a special contact area for the programmer on Lumiyah. You press the connector to it and test it.

-WOLF- @ 06/26/17, 01:49*
special pad for programmer

Ohhhh, and where can I find such a pinch? What is the name of? All repairmen wire there soldered) And in general, the processor cannot be faulty there, something tells me that they are such masters))) Even in the authorized Nokiev programmer people do not have people, and here it is. The processor responds to the commands, the programmer is pouring, it is determined on the computer) They are going as usual with the motherboard with the process "mixed up"))))) Also, what is the dump if the USB flash drive is connected via ISP? HDD Raw Copy Tool?Linkhere, people on the phone define qualcomm mass storage mode, they copy a piece and then insert it with the same program. With a flash drive inserted and inserted into the adapter, also a ride in essence? Maybe the boot hex editor directly into the dump pour it back on the flash record?

Panovchina @ 06/26/17, 16:11*
What is the name of?

http://gsmraj.com/15/7…G-Edition-37-in-1-JIGs

Panovchina @ 06/26/17, 16:11*
With a flash drive inserted and inserted into the adapter, also a ride in essence?

There are sections on eMMC that are not visible at all with an SD adapter. I already ran into this. But I think it should be a ride. At least, Odroid is a regular way to connect eMMC to your computer.http: //www.hardkernel...p? g_code = G145628174287

Rep: (1)
Hello, can you help me with my nokia lumia 520 brick I flashed on android now when I turn on nokia and everything turns off

Rep: (2)
Panovchina @ 06/04/17, 18:52*
And then I will help more than one thousand people with such mobile phones

So what with the body, it turned out to revive? Was the flash alive?

I have a 930 in a similar state:

Panovchina @ 05/29/17, 00:15*
When connected to a computer Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 on COM port 5. (in theory it can change).

Panovchina @ 05/29/17, 00:15*
The phone leaves the com port until you completely de-energize the fee.

I’m looking for an ifa to revive, or just to melt

No, it did not work, the flash drive is probably dead. Through thor2 tried?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 16:42