lumia 925 full brick

Rep: (0)
In general, I don’t even know where to write and where to ask ... I covered up the nokia lumia 925, once I just turned off for good :) After some thought, I decided that the device tried to be updated and died. Well, there macro macro often begins to update itself). When connected to a computer Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 on COM port 5. (in theory it can change). MSM8960 processor. There is a soldering station and all the equipment, programmer, usb - ttl adapter. I am mainly engaged in computers, the phone in general, xs how it works there :)) To the point: determined that the device is in the condition of hard brick, that is, even the bootloader is dead. To restore the bootloader and partitions needed files 8960_msimage.mbn, MPRG8960.hex, rawprogram0.xml, patch0.xml. Where to get them ?, they should be exactly under this lumi (As written in most instructions). Took msimage and mprg from the same processor (just drove into the search), rawprogram0.xml generated from the native firmware file using emmcdl.exe, patch0.xml took "idle". I do not know what the patch is) As a result, when I try to download, it writes image download failed. Cookie (if present) not recieved and the phone leaves the com port until you completely de-energize the fee. Then the same condition. I also read that msimage can be created from sbl1 sbl2 sbl3 rpm and tz.img files. Again, where can I get them? Maybe it can be easier, just drop emmc and flash it on the programmer? Just what to sew?) Or maybe the flash drive itself is covered, not for nothing that everything flew off so suddenly and by itself ...

Rep: (767)
Panovchina @ 05/29/17, 01:15*
sbl1 sbl2 sbl3 rpm and tz.img

Pull out of the firmware file, these are separate sections.

These things saw:https: //forum.xda-deve…-unbrick-jtag-t3082592 ?

Panovchina @ 05/29/17, 01:15*
Maybe it can be easier, just drop emmc and flash it on the programmer?

Well, you can, if it's easy for you.

I restored my Ativ S for two months. As a result, with the help of ATF Nitro flashed.

Here is the impetus, today I started to sort things out further, in the end I stopped at thor2 from the macro-faculty that you threw off to me. With a grief in half nadybal hex c which he even begins to read the GPT sections. Then it gets up on FAILED TO GET RESPONSE TO OPEN_MULTI_REG and error 85021. It seems to me, all because I have not the right firewood. The phone is defined as qdloader 9008, and should be nokia emergency connectivity. Where to get this firewood? Climbed all the Internet, everywhere they offer to put nokia update software for retail, but I do not have win10 and firewood normally, it automatically changes them to qualcom. I want to put it manually, but I can not find them without the installer. Impossible .msi is extracted by extractor. It's a shame to horror, I found all these files, but how to fill them now ....)

Posted 05/29/2017 3:01 PM:

-WOLF- @ 05/29/17, 01:41*
Well, you can, if it's easy for you.

So and what to sew then?) You need to collect one file

P.S. I tried through Wpinterals, it starts to pour a bootloader and just crashes) The ambush is complete

Panovchina @ 05/29/17, 2:59 pm*
It is necessary to collect one file

You have GPT. You can flash the sections to the desired addresses, and the phone should already enter the firmware mode. And then you fill the firmware with standard tools. Anyway, the flasher is long.

-WOLF- @ 05/29/17, 19:44*
You have GPT.

The forest is dense, these phones are for me) I’m asking for partitions, and where does the bootloader come from?)

* Panovchina,
So they are the loader;) Well, do not erase everything else.

So they are the bootloader

Yeah, got it. By the way, thor2 gives an error of either 8 or -1 when I use different programmers (vsm which is poured into ROM and writes partitions), I read this game on xda-dev in people with rm-892. I would have a hex file of the programmer correct, would it be in the firmware? Or you can write yourself knowing some info from stock MPRG8960

Posted 05/31/2017 22:54:

So they are the bootloader

By the way, if all the same programmer, through what software to pour? Or can you use this SD-USB adapter to solder this flash drive? Or ISP programmer. I went through the whole Google, I do not understand where to go

Panovchina @ 05/31/17, 10:51 PM*
Or can you use this SD-USB adapter to solder this flash drive? Or ISP programmer. I went through the whole Google, I do not understand where to go

Need ARM JTAG. There are specialized for phones. They have drawn instructions in the instructions, where to solder.

-WOLF- @ 06/01/17, 02:19*
Need ARM JTAG

So is this) Easy Jtag works with it? So I know to dig it or not?)

* Panovchina,
Is it difficult to go to the off site and see?http://easy-jtag.com/?page_id=1369

And here it seems like files to restore and pinout:http: //phoneprouser.co...h-t899m-gt-i8750/1281/

Post has been edited-WOLF- - 01.06.17, 12:55

-WOLF- @ 06/01/17, 12:51*
And here it seems like files to restore and pinout

Ohhhh damn I don’t know how to use Google) Tin at all) I wondered why these pins were created there) Right now everything will be)

Posted 06/01/2017 13:07:

Well, as usual, the page is not found. FIG me, I do not download bottles this year)))

* Panovchina,
First, take off the full memory dump of your JTAG phone.

-WOLF- @ 06/01/17, 13:50*
ARM JTAG

AYHSHTIGM Duc izta jtag only works with boxing! AAAAAA. I have a programmer in lpt stuck and all

* Panovchina,
Purely the JTAG idea is JTAG, but I don’t think you can do something without software.

-WOLF- @ 06/01/17, 15:01*
Purely JTAG is JTAG

Purely in theory, in this jtag box there is a special card that allows access to the software. I watched the video on YouTube) Is there any alternative software, or is it all?

* Panovchina,
In all boxes so. They earn money with it.

-WOLF- @ 06/01/17, 16:09*
In all boxes so

If nevertheless to solder emmc and through isp the EMMCRAW program? They sew like a bin. From the firmware I can get the files gpt.bin or sbl1 sbl2 and so on. Only here is the question - there is no address in the prog anywhere, just img or bin is taken and poured. This is normal? There is an address where everything is already registered somewhere? And yet - if the phone starts with a missing flash drive, will the power supply voltage rise? I will either take it from there or I will die and do the same through the BP

* Panovchina,
There are very low levels of logic. 1.8V, probably.

There are very low levels of logic

It is a pity there is nowhere pinouts emmc, so as not to remove it to flash. Right now, sdernu, at the same time the tester will check everything I can lay out on the forum where she goes there

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 16:32