Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 734
Check in: 27.12.12

Monocolaces - a common theme

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Stamps monokoles (links to of sites)
Device photos
Attached Image

Operating principle
Electromagnets are located inside the wheel. Magnets are mounted nearby and mounted on the wheel rim. In order for the monowheel to start moving, the gyroscope determines the tilt of the wheel, and the computer directs current from the battery to each electromagnet. This creates a magnetic field, which affects the magnets attached to the wheel rim. Each magnet has its own poles: south and north. If you bring two magnets to the south poles or north to each other - they will repel, and if they are opposite: the north pole of one magnet to the south pole of another, then they will be attracted. When the poles of electromagnets and magnets are in the north / south position, the monocycle begins to go backwards.

how is the monowheel

If the gyroscope determines that the monowheel has stopped moving backward and you need to start moving forward, then the computer changes the direction of the current that passes through the electromagnets, thereby changing the poles of the electromagnets. Now the poles of electromagnets and magnets are in the north / north, south / south position. And the electric monowheel starts moving forward.

The monowheel holds the balance with the help of built-in gyroscopic sensors that work as an inner ear in humans.

If a person stands, and then strongly bends forward, then in most cases he does not fall, because at this time the fluid in the inner ear of the person changes its position, which sends a signal to the brain, causing the person to push the leg forward, restoring balance.

balance on monowheel

Monowheel works about as well. When you are leaning forward on the monowheel, the gyroscope (like the human inner ear) sends a signal to the microprocessor (like the brain), causing the wheel to turn at the speed necessary to move forward. Thanks to this system, the monowheel can be balanced, remaining upright.

Platform Compatibility and Software Links
Video
Overview
FAQ
How to choose the first monowheel?
How to choose the first monowheel from Dennis8
When choosing a wheel, three parameters play a role - weight (your), mileage (which is planned, and multiply by two), speed.
The efficiency of all wheels is almost the same, so the mileage with your weight and the same speed on different wheels will be about the same.
I have already said that either you take a top wheel and ride it at least a season and then change it for something better / newer, or take any and in a month you realize that it is not enough for you and what you want from the wheel, and in accordance with This choose normal. But there is one drawback ...... you start learning from the old / weak / bad wheel and forever discourage yourself from embarking on this type of transport ....... or somehow learned and went somewhere, and there hole / border / slide, the result - asphalt disease with the same conclusions.
Further ..... the power in the wheel does not happen much ...... it is not you who eat on the wheel and it carries you, this is absolutely wrong ........ you always try to DROP and the wheel tries you Catch it, just not otherwise.
And if it does not have time to catch you for any reason, you will kiss the asphalt. In addition, the only way to limit your speed, it will accelerate and drive up under you even faster, while it seems to you that the wheel just lifts the pedals, you are not comfortable and you bow back and thereby reduce speed. So if the wheel did not have the strength to drive up under you, this is called a seller.
And the power of the wheel depends not only on the power of the motor, but on where it can take so much energy ...... there can not be a powerful wheel with a 170w / h battery ......... A vivid example of this is just KS -14D, there is a good 800W motor and a good controller, but two parallel batteries for such a motor are few and King, for safety reasons, cuts the speed one and a half times already by 50% of the charge ....... the normal mileage is 10-15 km and then you can, but slower. A wheel with a small battery will have not only a small mileage but also a small speed, and vice versa a powerful wheel will not have a small battery.
Do not look at the mileage specified by the Chinese for their products ...... yes, mileage depends on the battery and they write approximately 420 W / h - 40 km of run, 840 - 80 km of run, etc. This is true under the following three conditions: the temperature is above 25 degrees, your weight is 60kg, the speed is 15 km / h. Any excess of these parameters is strongly reflected in the battery. If on a walk with children I have 840 batteries, I have enough kilometers for 70, then at a speed of 40, a little more than 40 km.
There is no unequivocal choice of a wheel ..... what I advised will still delight you with both convenience and safety.
Imooshen is also not bad, but low speed, lack of a handle (for an additional fee and it costs quite a lot), low mileage (I’m still talking about the V5F) V8 will be better, but 30-35 km mileage is for those who often use FROM.
And Imoshen's body is thin specific, not everyone is suitable, we must try. Yes, and with consumables, as already mentioned, the 14th diameter does not roll everywhere, but as for the imoshen, there is a very small distance between the body and the tire and not any rubber will fit.
And any purchase of a wheel will never be repulsed, and I see no reason to buy a cheap wheel so that I can buy one more. It seems to you that the runs are huge now, but if you think about slow rides in the park at a low speed of 20km / h, the 840W / h battery will last only 4 hours.
When I bought a minicar too, I thought that the run was enough "for the eyes", then there was a bug, and it became even faster to miss, and his tortoise speed was also dull, and I grew out of it all in a month (and this was money thrown out). Now, the truth is, there is not enough 840W / h, but for the time being I suffer and think over the increase.
At the profile forum, this has all been discussed countless times, and you should try any wheel, or at least look and talk with the owners ...... there are often companies going to roll and chat ........ and if you come ask such a company, they will gladly tell you about all the shortcomings and problems, real characteristics, etc.

Post has been editedBupb - 22.09.17, 00:53
Reason for editing: Application for KingSong
Walkeygreat
Message#2
26.05.17, 19:39
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 22.04.17

Well, since the topic is already there, I will be the first.
From what is available in the store:
1. Ninebot One E +
2. Ninebot One S2
3. Several models of some cheap Firstwheel
4. Was Inmotion V8 and V5D, but ended

Ninebot - with the official service. I bow to him. E + A bit cheaper, but, as I understand it, the model itself is older. Which is better to take?

P.S. Monokoles before this was not. There are scooter and mini pro

Well, or if it's all outdated trash, then what?
toycor
Message#3
26.05.17, 20:05
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 423
Check in: 20.06.07
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

* Walkey great,
What is your weight? What distances are planned trips? operation only summer or winter too?

Post has been editedtoycor - 26.05.17, 20:06

--------------------
Xiaomi ninebot minijip
Ninebot One C + mod
Ninebot One S2
Walkeygreat
Message#4
26.05.17, 20:20
User
[offline]

Messages 66

Weight - 80 with a little. I plan to skate from spring to autumn. Well, that is at ambient temperature exactly not less than zero. Distance up to 30 km maximum

Post has been editedWalkeygreat - 26.05.17, 20:21
Bupb
Message#5
26.05.17, 23:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* Walkey great,
Where are you from?
A curious set of devices ...
It is better to take a V8-800 W motor in nominal, 480 Wh, 27-30 km / h, power reserve up to 30-35 km.

Post has been editedBupb - 26.05.17, 23:29
BlaiR-panther
Message#6
27.05.17, 00:03
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 514
Check in: 20.02.09
Xiaomi Mi 4S

And what about KingSong 16,840 Wh?

--------------------
My bad guys, you:Xiaomi mi4s(MIUI 9 (multirom 8.4.26)),Xiaomi MiPad 4(MIUI 10.2.1.0 Stable),Sharp Aquos S24/64 (Android 8)Xiaomi Redmi 4x2/16 (MIUI 9.6.2.0 Global),Amazfit Verge(3.0.22v0.7)
Bupb
Message#7
27.05.17, 06:43
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* BlaiR-panther
Are you talking about the sport version or the usual one?
BlaiR-panther
Message#8
27.05.17, 09:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 514
Check in: 20.02.09
Xiaomi Mi 4S

I thought they were the same, just the size of the battery is different? Tell us about both, if you know :)

--------------------
My bad guys, you:Xiaomi mi4s(MIUI 9 (multirom 8.4.26)),Xiaomi MiPad 4(MIUI 10.2.1.0 Stable),Sharp Aquos S24/64 (Android 8)Xiaomi Redmi 4x2/16 (MIUI 9.6.2.0 Global),Amazfit Verge(3.0.22v0.7)
Walkeygreat
Message#9
27.05.17, 10:09
User
[offline]

Messages 66

Bupb @ 05.26.17, 23:28*
Where are you from?

Kiev.
Described the range of the store, where he took a scooter (Xiaomi) and Ninebot Mini Pro. The range of monowheels is really small. Apparently not very much in demand. Just a store with a high level of trust.

If you decide on a model, you can probably find it in another store. But I just want a good brand.
Bupb
Message#10
27.05.17, 10:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* Walkey great,
In citrus, take infor v8.
toycor
Message#11
27.05.17, 10:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 423
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

* Walkey great,
Yes, in your case, Inmotion V8 is ideal, and if finances allow, you can take care of something with batteries from 680wh.
ps Looked at the assortment of Citrus :) it seems only V8

Post has been editedtoycor - 27.05.17, 10:40

--------------------
Xiaomi ninebot minijip
Ninebot One C + mod
Ninebot One S2
Bupb
Message#12
27.05.17, 10:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* BlaiR-panther
Of course I know.
Now about the theory - 16A - 800 W motor, 30 km / h. 16 sports - 1200 W motor, 35 km / h, it is much tougher and more powerful in sensations and at the entrances to the hill.
This is about theory))
But in practice, the exclusive distributor of kingsong now carries 16 680 Wh and 16 sports 840 Wh. That is, to find a new 16a 840 is very difficult, or bu.
Bupb
Message#13
27.05.17, 10:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* toycorIn Ukraine, only citrus normally does the wheels and they try to work with high-quality suppliers from China.
Gotvey in the business model of citrus does not fit at all. Kingsong is also unlikely.
Therefore, remains naynbot and immoushen for citrus.
toycor
Message#14
27.05.17, 10:50
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 423
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

* Bupb
understandable, and why write that 16A 840white is difficult, you have a lot of them on your site, although with a difference of 3 tr, I would take

--------------------
Xiaomi ninebot minijip
Ninebot One C + mod
Ninebot One S2
Bupb
Message#15
27.05.17, 10:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* toycor
2-3 left to dealer points ...
There will be only KS16A 680 wh and KS16sport 840 wh
Walkeygreat
Message#16
27.05.17, 12:01
User
[offline]

Messages 66

Looked at the V8. Characteristics in principle are valid. Speed, mileage, engine power, battery. But there is a feeling that in all respects it is a little more than I need. And the price is a bit more than "not sorry."
IMHO this model is for those who already buy the second wheel, having precisely defined that the monowheel is its transport and precisely understands what it needs from it.

For the time being, I have doubts that I will transfer to him tightly (although there is also hope). Therefore, I would like something a little more optimal as the "my first monowheel". Well, for the money, which will not be so pitiful if in the end it will roll on the balcony
Bupb
Message#17
27.05.17, 12:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* Walkey great,
See, keep in mind that the average speed on a mono-wheel is 22-24 km / h.
Total e + and s2 are not suitable ...
toycor
Message#18
27.05.17, 12:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 423
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

* Walkey great,
then S2, only 30km you will drive on it in ideal conditions and that is not a fact, but probably 22-24 km

--------------------
Xiaomi ninebot minijip
Ninebot One C + mod
Ninebot One S2
Bupb
Message#19
27.05.17, 12:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* toycor
20-22 km I think ...
toycor
Message#20
27.05.17, 12:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 423
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

* Bupb
I can’t detect how long it will be enough :) I need to choose a warm day as a thread and roll it to zero, I’m just 80 with a little weight
as well as* Walkeygreat

Post has been editedtoycor - 27.05.17, 12:51

--------------------
Xiaomi ninebot minijip
Ninebot One C + mod
Ninebot One S2
toycor
Message#21
27.05.17, 17:52
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 423
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

I tested the S2 at a distance, went to a not fully charged battery, although it showed 100%, but the indicator on the red was still charging, nevertheless the result is very good
Attached Image
Attached Image

23.4 km at an average speed of 14.6 km / h and a temperature of 17 to 14 C, it would be warmer and a fully charged battery, I think 26 km will travel.

Post has been editedtoycor - 27.05.17, 17:54

--------------------
Xiaomi ninebot minijip
Ninebot One C + mod
Ninebot One S2

24 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04.29.19, 01:19