> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ZTE Blade X7 / Z7 - Firmware
What firmware are you using?
What firmware are you using?
Stock [ 216 ] ** [47,68%]
MIUI [ 121 ] ** [26,71%]
Flyme [ 19 ] ** [4,19%]
Cyanogen Mod [ 17 ] ** [3,75%]
AOSP [ 23 ] ** [5,08%]
Cyanogen Mod 12.1 based firmware [ 10 ] ** [2,21%]
Lineage OS / 7 Android based firmware [ 19 ] ** [4,19%]
Other [ 31 ] ** [6,84%]
Did you get root rights
Yes [ 274 ] ** [60,49%]
Not [ 168 ] ** [37,09%]
Total votes: 453

Rep: (336)
ZTE Blade X7 / Z7 - Firmware
PictureZTE Blade X7, ZTE T660, ZTE Blade Z7, ZTE Blade V6, ZTE T663
Description Z7 | Description X7 | Talk x7 пїЅ | Talk Z7 пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Recovery

Instructions

Patches, modifications, additions

miscellanea

Changes in the cap
10/29/2017 - Removed some links in the header + replaced the link to gapps
11/06/2017 - Method of removing trash from the drain, using adb
11.11.2017 - issued information about dual block from under spoiler

Topics Curator xyzmean

Post has been editedxyzmean - 07.08.18, 16:02
Reason for editing: Edit

I have now made that planned to do so 2 months ago
Namely
My versionTWRP 3.0.2recovery
Generally
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

What changed / added
The added vzmozhnost sew system.img
Removed the ability to stitch lk.img, tee.img and nvram.img (Protection against inexperienced users, but to do backup and vostanalivat these sections can be)
Russian language is selected by default
Time is working correctly
Added support for OTG flash drives? (Check any)
And of course, my "corporate" design

Download
Attached filerecovery.img(13.7 MB)

The screens are old and it is possible that something has changed

If someone is not my ustraiaet Design and at the same time he has something that's PhotoshopAttached filedesign2.zip(284.97 KB)
redraw as you wish (you can also make your translation for all this Fail there, too) can also change the fonts if necessary

Customized version
Version to change the font color fordkshinoda24
Download:Attached filerecovery_patched.img(13.7 MB)

Post has been editedfuldaros - 22.05.17, 16:12

Cyanogen Mod 12.1
Bugs:

they do not have

Download:https: //drive.google.c...VdTQRj-OV9TYlNPbkVYM1k

Py.Sy Some say that the battery in sleep mode, much eating, although in normal use all ok
While ischyu decision

Post has been editedfuldaros - 30.05.17, 12:47

Rep: (1)
Guys help me, please. I'll tell you in Kratz. I dropped the phone and some key tasks dispatcher (at Miu) no glass. And so, but the phone worked fine, and the touch buttons too. But that's what happened today, for some strange reason, I was under the plume that burst button if need be I prikleplyu photos. And then stopped working 3 (!) Button. I do not know what to do. Is it possible to fix it or how it is all ....

Flyme 6

by fuldaros

Current version v2
Screenshots

Bugs
Not working flashlight in the curtain

Installation
1. Download the firmware and drop it into the root of the memory card (/ sdcard)
2. Go to Recovery:
On the phone off, hold down the buttons: Volume up + turn on
3. Make all wipes are but sdcard (first make a backup of the internal memory if there is anything interesting is not parimsya)
4. Now click installation and choose firmware
5. We are waiting for the firmware to be installed.

Download v2

thank
iEvil - for helping with the camera :)

Post has been editedfuldaros - 30.05.17, 12:46

Rep: (253)
new A o s p new

v1.2

by Dr.Wosh

DOWNLOAD

Description
MyNEWport option.
Bit updated system files
Fixed magnetic sensor
Added native support OTG
In the nucleus changed charging current threshold to 1500mAch
Added update by OTA
Put through with TWRPALLwipe.
Main works. If that does not work,write - try to fix. 8mpx camera. flash, autofocus works.
Introduced init.d, Supersu, RootExplorer, hosts

PY.SY
I do not recommend to put on top of the old! Better full wipe.
And another important point! If does not save the photo, clean the memory card from the Stag trash! Perhaps my card dead, but after the drain was a glitch! :)

PATCHES
BOOT from the new firmware for fixation of the magnet. It can be installed on a previous version. DOWNLOAD ]
Patch 1 buttons like the flow (back left) Attached filePatch1_Knopok.zip (233.3 KB)

Patch 2 buttons in this firmware (back right) Attached filePatch2_Knopok.zip (233.3 KB)

Xposed For new firmware
DOWNLOAD

Previous versions of the AOSP

3 patch for older versions Removes 3G / 4G large icons Attached filePatch3_znachki.zip (2.84 MB)

Fixes

Post has been editedfuldaros - 12.08.17, 21:28
Reason for editing: Fix Telecom.apk

TWRP 3.1.0
by alexcool0910
Attached filerecovery.img(11 MB)

Rep: (66)
Good day, set flaym6 camera does not work, well, it does not work run once and deleted all put on the new camera does not work, and how to save it on the SD card? Third-party camera work and a question how to increase the memory for more applications for earlier thanks

Rep: (7)
Please tell me how to do the firmware from Dr.Wosh to apps and games are downloaded to the phone's memory, settings, put in writing is not enough space (if even disable the SD card, USB flash drive 32 is broken, and this just 2GB.

* evguni , settings>>memory

Rep: (7)
fuldaros @ 25.05.2017, 23:38*
* evguni , settings>>memory

I put in the place of installation settings: a memory device, and download still on the SD card, if you disable the SD card writing is not enough space ...

reserve

Rep: (33)
Updated 100% working buns from Sony} -)install as a regular .Apk
Launcher, album and Claudia))))

Take HERE !!!

Post has been editedAkella_MC - 27.05.17, 11:44
Reason for editing: Font

Rep: (34)
Why can fail franca, such as the put but crumble and do not work, tried different packages.

Rep: (90)
* Simbol81,
Google Apps FAQ (Crea Post # 27243949)try these

Rep: (0)
Pereprobyval all your options, and microphone noise-only volume on nearby speakers amplified

Rep: (0)
Hi guys!
May suggest a link or give as reflash phone ZTE X7, firmware you downloaded MIUI. I'm not a die in it.
Thank you in advance.
More here so I have a question: I bought headphones for the gym Marshall Major 2 Bluthooth, so here stutters, then accelerated,
it slows down with this or what not to do? Most curiously, the sound quality I like very much, there is no high or
any problems, sometimes it seems that the sound is better than cable.
Brand said this: that if the headphones are powered by LowEnergy protocol is not something to be done about it,
Bluthooth on the phone this is not protocol. Trouble. headphone manufacturer silent, I can not get through to him, service
the concept of centers do not have what they are working on the report (
If there are any ideas please share !!!

Post has been editedbrainy.ya - 28.05.17, 08:47

Rep: (34)
* Oliversayko , Thank you helped)

Rep: (4)
Hello. People and why the machine does not obnavlyaetsya, update arrived, downloads, Georgia rekaveri there writes that everything is fine but still offers the OTA update and in writing about the phone version 1.2?
Attached Image

Post has been editedvaalf - 29.05.17, 13:37
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

* Dimarti,
Updates on the moment. Go to planned work on the server. The error will be corrected in the near future.

Rep: (14)
I tried a bunch of firmware from this thread. Most liked miui except for a few flaws. in the status bar at all unrealistic razlyadet nothing, neither time nor icons. lights sometimes sympathetic then abate, on the contrary, significantly eeeeeele example (not yet played with the auto) in a dark room. Buttons have not found where to change back and places the menu. And so a few bugs. And soft and nimble firmware. Thank you all who made the theme, patches, firmware, manuals! especially fuldaros'u

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/03/20, 9:33