Jumper EZbook Pro - Buying & Accessories | all about it

Rep: (1)
Jumper EZbook Pro � Buying and Accessories � | Discussion �

Post has been editedShoore - 25.05.17, 13:48

Rep: (12)
* -SCS-TO4KA_BO3BPATA What cash on delivery? Why is he?
You take off the money, I make an order with delivery to your name and your address. I throw off the track number and you let me know when you get it).
I’ll just track it myself too.

Post has been editedsad1st1 - 28.03.17, 20:31
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (-3)
Sad1st1 @ 03/28/2017, 20:30*
* -SCS-TO4KA_BO3BPATA What cash on delivery? Why is he?
You take off the money, I make an order with delivery to your name and your address. I throw off the track number and you let me know when you get it).
I’ll just track it myself too.

Well, this is when to pick up the parcel, I will have to pay the amount declared by you when sending, which is transferred to the sender by money transfer.

Rep: (5)
-SCS-TO4KA_BO3BPATA , I understand, probably everything happens, but he himself did not use Ali and thought it was necessary to understand, but there it is as simple as possible, my father even figured out himself, who never made purchases via the Internet.
You work (as you say) are there really no friends, colleagues? Give them cash and order their card through them.
Maybe you have friends in Belarus, send them the money. And order through their card, to your address in Moscow. When ordering, you will only need to enter the card number, holder name, code on the back of the card and SMS password.
Everything is very simple and it will take less time to figure it out than to travel with someone to meet and negotiate. Just try) I don’t think it’s such a big problem to find a friend with the map.
I don’t want to be a cap, but it seems to me that you are limiting yourself a lot, saying that you don’t know how and don’t understand)

If you decide the issue with the card, then I advise you to put the Aliexpress application on your mobile phone and order from it, there, it seems to me, is still easier, no more complicated than a regular online store)
And about the fact that no one helps. Well, nobody needs just an extra hemorrhage (tough, but true, no offense), even with an extra charge of several thousand rubles. If someone takes only a small wholesale for resale, then he has nothing to lose, but apparently there are none here yet. Well, or at your own peril and risk to throw money forward, to the one who orders

Post has been editedhoneyte - 28.03.17, 20:56

Rep: (-3)
Well, thanks! I will understand) And all this nightmare will remain here forever, horror)

Post has been edited-SCS-TO4KA_BO3BPATA - 28.03.17, 20:56

I wrote to the seller to wait with the dispatch until my confirmation.
Let's see what happens with the cashback ...
I'm not in a hurry to add, I'm afraid that coupons will fly off.

Rep: (6)
-SCS-TO4KA_BO3BPATA @ 03/28/17, 20:55*
Well, thanks! I will understand) And all this nightmare will remain here forever, horror)

Isn't it easier to get a virtual card from Yandex?https://yandex.ru/support/money/cards/virt-cards.xml

Rep: (36)
Didimon @ 03/28/17, 9:25 PM*
Isn't it easier to get a virtual card from Yandex?

Even easier to immediately pay Yandex.Money =)

I ordered the Jumper EZbook Pro along with the tablet in another store, so that the total amount was more than $ 249. For the first time I went into the ali application on the phone and they gave me coupons, plus I also won holiday coins, which I exchanged for a $ 3 coupon. totaling $ 33 in coupons.
While payment is being verified.

SCS-TO4KA_BO3BPATA
In the search engine you can find information on cash payments on AliExpress.
I realized that I do not need any data except the phone and delivery address. When paying, you need to choose cash payment in the others tab. Next comes the code on the phone. With this code, you need to go to a connected or euro network and pay in cash. I really don’t know what the limit is. Did not use the service.

Additional information: When paying from a mobile phone with the service, the mobile payment limit may be limited to paying 5000 rubles at a time, rather than 15000, thereby paying with a mobile payment for purchases over 5000 rubles will not work.

Post has been editedLord howe - 29.03.17, 00:03

Rep: (18)
* -SCS-TO4KA_BO3BPATA Well, I’m the brother of the person who bought the phone from me, ordered mi5s, he gave me 17,400 rubles and now he is waiting quietly in silence. Often a brother asks to order, he lives in a different region .. If you don’t try, I can order you too. Or do you want to give money after receiving ?? And then I don’t understand why no one wants to do this? I’m even ready for free, stupidly so that the customer’s rating is up to a4 on Ali. But here I see you far, this is a risk for you ....

The same topic. Friends come to order cell phones and trinkets. I used to lay on corn and I was 1%. I don’t care, I’m not comfortable with my friends. Now I leave my cache on trinkets, why bother.? I say that the money is safe and they will not go anywhere and take the money right away, then I give the track. And to me everything is exactly what there and how. Of the approximately 500 packages, there have never been a problem. I don’t understand either, chatting with a person from another city, having a beer, ordering a parcel ...

* Cepp61 , well, for the first time probably).

Rep: (24)
* Cepp61 , but about security, if there is a brick in the parcel instead of a phone, will Ali return the money?

* Tom Hagen , open the package directly in the mail. Ideally, it’s better to shoot a video. I always take pictures. If something like this happens, employees should testify.

Rep: (4)
whoever sent? my seller asked in which language to install Windows

Rep: (139)
Tom Hagen @ 03/29/2017, 07:13*
* Cepp61 , but about security, if there is a brick in the parcel instead of a phone, will Ali return the money?

First of all, you need to look at the package, if there is doubt about its integrity, then open it in the presence of mail workers and filming a video for Ali.

By the way, Aliexpress standart shipping is indicated as the delivery option, and if this is not an error (which is strange at such a price of the goods), then tracking the mail numbers of Russia will not be easier and it is easier to steal it on the road than “laying bricksâ€

Rep: (6)
Beerukoff @ 03/29/17, 08:40*
By the way, Aliexpress standart shipping is indicated as the delivery option, and if this is not an error (which is strange at such a price of the goods), then tracking the mail numbers of Russia will not be easier and it is easier to steal it on the road than “laying bricksâ€

Well, sort of like Ali
Beginning February 7, 2017, the following shipping conditions shall enter into force:
for Russia: mandatory assignment of a track number for goods worth more than $ 2;

Post has been editeddidimon - 29.03.17, 08:59

* Beerukoff as I understand it, if in doubt, you can not get it. They will not allow to open it. If only of good will

Rep: (139)
Didimon @ 03/29/2017, 08:58*
Well, sort of like Ali

They are now giving tracking numbers to all parcels, but not the fact that he will be the mail of Russia. Although the price most likely should be it

Posted on 03/29/2017, 09:11:

Tom Hagen @ 03/29/2017, 09:03*
* Beerukoff as I understand it, if in doubt, you can not get it. They will not allow to open it. If only of good will

Here's how you agree.

In my practice (I think I already received a couple of thousands of packages) there was no replacement or theft of content (my friends had), but there were a lot of packages missing (recently, at least a third of inexpensive goods have not arrived from Ali)

Rep: (17)
In general, I tell for Russia, Ali chooses either Singapore or Hong Kong post, everything is tracked and comes Singapore quickly.
The seller said that he would ship the goods on April 5th

* Beerukoff I’m just interested in the mechanism itself. Just waiting for the phone right now. In the case when the parcel arrived but the contents are stolen, Ali does not return?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/04/19, 19:06