Jumper EZbook Pro - Buying & Accessories | all about it

Rep: (1)
Jumper EZbook Pro пїЅ Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ

Post has been editedShoore - 25.05.17, 13:48

Rep: (19)
* stanlix
* Reckoner83,
According to the situation with LIB:
I finished those. support - admitted that they did not send. Have suggested resending or refunding. I wrote to them to be sent again. A couple of days later a letter came to the email that they sent and again the same track number that they gave a month ago and for which there is still no information. Again I wrote to them in TP - for two days they don’t even answer there, although earlier they answered promptly within 24 hours. I feel like we won’t wait for our laptops and stupidly return the money :(

I also wrote to the store representative in VK -https://vk.com/id196576848she gave a new track number (Ubi Smart Parcel delivery service)
Z.Y. So far, only this information: 09/17/2018 1:26 - SHIPPING INFORMATION RECEIVED
But they said to wait 3-5 days to change the status - we'll see ...

Post has been editedNiHiN - 19.09.18, 18:20

Rep: (26)
* NiHiN , I’m thinking it’s better to return the money and wait for discounts on the herbest ...

Reckoner83 @ 09/20/2018, 08:14*
* NiHiN , I’m thinking it’s better to return the money and wait for discounts on the herbest ...

Well, I think that for the money that we took to lib on the herbest, it definitely won’t appear in the near future. And so it happens periodically at least $ 210

Rep: (49)
Guys, but is there plastic covers on it, like on macbooks, or just pockets?

Wow, pictures with an atom are hidden under the spoiler, Lived, cheers!

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedMota-boy - 23.09.18, 13:12

Rep: (0)
* Beerukoff , * Beerukoff ,
I also need Klava to him.

Posted on 09/25/2018, 11:04:

*[b] nikanchyk
Nikchychyk @ 09/23/18, 19:26*
I will buy a motherboard, or a broken ezbook 3 pro.

And I have a keyboard.

Post has been editedPsypeople - 25.09.18, 11:06

Rep: (5)
Hello!
Tell me, where can I order this device now?
What to look for when buying?

Rep: (4)
* winzh1 cabbage soup on gearbest sell

Rep: (7)
Cheap stickers again
Russian keyboard cover Stickers For Mac Book Laptop PC KeybOARD 10 "TO 17" Computer Standard Letter Layout Keyboard Covers Film for only 25.41 rubles ..
https://sale.aliexpress.com/aegroupbuy.htm

Rep: (118)
Who recently ordered on girbest, what kind of revision comes, with which screen? Now they sell for $ 200, it is very tempting

Rep: (5)
Sv 200 there is only an ezbook 2

Rep: (118)
* koIIImap , in the mobile application 209.99, but with a coupon 199.99 was.

Rep: (31)
Can someone tell me where you can buy a keyboard module, the keys themselves fell off ... The upper part.
In this case, the keys can be used, the pressure part is intact, but with black keys there is a problem.

Attached images
Attached Image

* star_vision
Couple they seemed to melt.

I take this opportunity to buy a motherboard for this laptop or laptop as a whole, but for example with a broken screen or a swollen, dead battery.

Post has been editedkyzmishev - 16.10.18, 19:29

>where can I buy a keyboard module
I have.

Dear, can anyone have information where to buy vinyl stickers for Russification of a 15x15 or 14X14 keyboard for a reasonable price?
On Ali, a sea of ​​stickers - but only all 13X11. Theoretically fit for Mac - but can't find. Maybe where there is a topic and links - poke, pliz.

Where to buy the latest version?
Store is indicated here:Jumper official store . Which version do they send the latest official hope once?
https: //ru.aliexpress...puter/32795614488.html

In the header and on the sites you can see the gold color for some reason?

I will buy a motherboard, or a broken ezbook 3 pro.

Where can I buy this miracle now for less than $ 240?

* mamba_freaze , On Lightinthebox flash sales Yesterday I paid, the status is still being processed. Delivery of another 1900r, promise 15 days

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 06:32