Jumper EZbook Pro - Buying & Accessories | all about it

Rep: (1)
Jumper EZbook Pro пїЅ Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ

Post has been editedShoore - 25.05.17, 13:48

Rep: (5)
* Beerukoff

You are a great man - created a theme! )) Let's move! Have you already ordered?

Posted on 03/28/2017, 11:01:

Who can tell me if there is a discount coupon for $ 30 for a price of $ 249, and the product costs $ 237, can I somehow buy something else for the remaining $ 12 so that the total amount becomes more than $ 249 and the coupon works on both orders?

Post has been editedWilord1 - 11.04.17, 19:11

Rep: (1)
Who managed to buy according to today's promotion? I have 2 orders and everything is closed by the system, the first before payment, the second after; (

Rep: (139)
I still have in the section "Your payment is being verified." It is unlikely that the purchase will be canceled.

The only thing is embarrassing that the cashback info for Discount.ru will appear during the sale days during the day. Therefore, it is not yet clear whether the purchase is credited and whether there will be a cashback.

Posted on 03/28/2017, 11:07:

Wilord1 @ 03/28/2017, 11:00*
Who can tell me if there is a discount coupon for $ 30 for a price of $ 249, and the product costs $ 237, can I somehow buy something else for the remaining $ 12 so that the total amount becomes more than $ 249 and the coupon works on both orders?

Logic tells you that if there are 250 bucks in the basket, the coupon will work.
Nothing prevents you from trying, especially since the coupon is applied before payment.
The description of the promotion for coupons for new buyers clearly states that the coupon works with a general order from different sellers. So you will surely succeed

Rep: (5)
* Beerukoff
Beerukoff @ 03/28/17, 11:16*
So you will surely succeed

Yes thank you. Actually, it has already happened. Status, like yours - "Payment is verified"

Rep: (6)
Rupinskiy @ 03/28/17, 11:02*
Who managed to buy according to today's promotion? I have 2 orders and everything is closed by the system, the first before payment, the second after; (

Ordered about an hour ago, the status is "Expected to be sent" ... yes, it seems now it is still available for purchase!

Post has been editeddidimon - 28.03.17, 11:32

Didimon @ 03/28/2017, 11:29*
now still available for purchase!

Only 27 pieces were bought, so for a long time still to be sold as part of the promotion should

Rep: (12)
And where exactly are everyone buying? There are several sellers.

And where exactly are everyone buying? There are several sellers.

Good discount in the sale on Ali only in the storehttp://s.aliexpress.com/RnQZRb2u

Rep: (17)
* Beerukoff
Offtop, as I understand it, you'll rub everything later))) Well, if Che, I myself!

In the application, the android is $ 230.96, and on the computer the same set is $ 237.76 ... the difference! I thought on a computer through cashback.ru: 230.96-8.5% = $ 211.32. In total, it’s not very bad for 6gb, ips screen, not a bad percent and beautiful design! But through the comp (cashback.ru is not on the phone): 237.76-8.5% = 217.55, which in principle is also not bad, but not good)) I'll try through epn: 230.96-8% = $ 212.48.
Conclusion: approximately $ 213 for a dark horse, which, in theory, is currently being collected by the Chinese ... I went to pay!

Thanks for the topic) I ordered in the morning, the payment is being verified, 12,100 with the cache came out)

Use better discount.ru (not advertising), there is a cashback of 10%. And buy through the transition from their mobile application to Ali's mobile application.

And if you still pay with Corn and choose the price in dollars on Ali, then you can save a little more on the course

Post has been editedBeerukoff - 28.03.17, 11:50

* Beerukoff , transfer discount.ru can I make a Sberbank visa card? or as in ep on kiwi or webmoney
And second, will you support the topic?) Are there drivers, firmware, problems, etc.)?

Post has been editedmushe2011 - 28.03.17, 11:54

Rep: (12)
Jumper EZbook Pro Intel Apollo N3450 Laptop 13.3 Inch Windows 10 Laptop IPS 1920x1080 6G DDR3 ultrabook
http://s.aliexpress.com/67BnYZRZ
(from AliExpress Android)

Mushe2011 @ 03/28/2017, 11:53*
* Beerukoff , transfer discount.ru can I make a Sberbank visa card? or as in ep on kiwi or webmoney
And second, will you support the topic?) Are there drivers, firmware, problems, etc.)?

I am making a transfer to a card with a Sberbank visa, it comes in half a second. In general, there are many options for withdrawing money.
Most likely, local moderators will support the topic. But at first I can edit the first message if there is something important to include in the header

Rep: (-3)
So hello everyone! Only until the 30th sale, right? And I'll discuss everything with you and participate in the search) Thank you, TS, for a separate topic!

Post has been edited-SCS-TO4KA_BO3BPATA - 28.03.17, 13:13

* -SCS-TO4KA_BO3BPATA , yes, but the jumper is a limited number

* mushe2011, Pancake. I have to do this card now. And they will also do it for a long time in Moscow. You cannot send home to Belarus either, there is a wild tax. Pancake. I have nothing to hope for except in the community. Naturally, for no reason and not on my rules. Well guys? Shame on you, damn it. But this is a masthead laptop.

Post has been edited-SCS-TO4KA_BO3BPATA - 28.03.17, 13:19

* -SCS-TO4KA_BO3BPATA,
Go to any Euroset and try to get Corn. If they give it (I don’t know if there are any features for Belarusians), then they will give it right away, so pay it.

Mushe2011 @ 03/28/2017, 11:53*

At least I guarantee it. Even if only then I will buy it myself, I will still dig and share. It hurts I like to delve into the hardware and understand it well;) But I don’t know how to pay by card on the Internet.
* Beerukoff Is this a credit card? I do not like these loans. The problem is that in any case, I need to ask someone to buy a laptop for me. For I do not know how. Money is not the problem. In addition to Ponte, it turns out somehow to earn normally even for Moscow. But I have everything in cash. So it’s easier for me to pay a couple of thousand to someone who will help you buy at a discount now. Anyway, it will be more profitable than buying at the full price. Here. But people are afraid and do the right thing. I, too, fear. Therefore, I would prefer, for starters, to meet this kind person. What would somehow more or less know each other. Well, I'm not a Schwarzenegger either, so I'm dumb) But I want a laptop more :)
Okay, I won’t write more on this topic, otherwise I’ve got a lot of rubbish from me. In general, help someone. Not for the beer.

Rep: (4)
here are two photos of the board with a connector for connecting ssd, one chuv, the other jumper is not about the course, but ez3 but the manufacturer is the same so I hope the pro will be no worse

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 18:15