> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Fans Club | Welcome!
WHAT PREPARE TO SEE HTC?
Body material
Metal [ 404 ] ** [87,64%]
Glass [ 57 ] ** [12,36%]
Enclosure Frames
Wide [ 64 ] ** [13,88%]
Narrow [ 395 ] ** [85,68%]
Screen sizes (disregarding frameless)
Up to 5.2 [ 205 ] ** [44,47%]
More than 5.2 [ 255 ] ** [55,31%]
Headphone jack 3.5 or combined with Type-C
3,5 [ 315 ] ** [68,33%]
Type-c [ 145 ] ** [31,45%]
Software
Develop Sense [ 350 ] ** [75,92%]
Approaching Android Bare [ 111 ] ** [24,08%]
Edge Sense function
With her [ 331 ] ** [71,8%]
Without [ 129 ] ** [27,98%]
Total votes: 461

Rep: (7033)
HTC fans
PictureHTC Brand
Htchd2 | Htchd7 | HtcWildfire | HtcDesire | Htclegend | HtcSensation | HtcOneX | HtcButterfly | HtcOneM7 | HtcOneM8 | HtcOneM9 | Htc10 | HtcU11 | HtcU11 plus | HtcU12 plus | We wait!"

Because there are many of us, I decided to create a theme where everyone can share their impressions, and not only!
Please do not flood, do not insult!
And fans of other brands are welcome, always happy to argue! : D

Attached Image

Attached Image

HTC Corporation founded in 1997 by Cher Wang, HT Cho and Peter Chou

The lineup!

Qtek==пїЅDopod==пїЅHTC

HTC website | Company stores NTS | HTC Technical Support | 4HTC | htcsense.com | HTC on Twitter | HTC VKontakte | Youtube HTC | Facebook HTC | HTC Flickr

A bit of history!
In 1998, HTC developed its first touchscreen device. Later, a number of devices running on the Windows CE operating system were released. For a long time, the largest customers of NTS Corporation remained Fujitsu Siemens, Hewlett-Packard and Dell. Since 2001, HTC began to supply devices to telecom operators who sold them under their own brand [6]. Among the partner companies of HTC: T-Mobile, Orange, O2, Vodafone. Later it was decided to form its own brand, called Qtek, and in 2004, Dopod was created to promote products on the Asian market. In 2006, the management of the corporation decided to promote its products under a single brand HTC.

Currently, HTC is a partner of Microsoft and Google for the development of mobile devices and the main manufacturer of smartphones and communicators based on the Android OS and Windows Phone. In 2006, the company released the world's first 3G-smartphone based on Windows Mobile, which was named HTC MTeoR.

In 2010, HTC together with Google launched the Android-communicator Nexus One. HTC has added its own HTC Sense shell to Android. In 2011, HTC presented its first communicator with support for displaying a three-dimensional image at the CTIA Wireless exhibition - HTC Evo 3D [7].

In April 2011, HTC surpassed Nokia in terms of market capitalization (HTC cost $ 33.8 billion, and the Finnish company $ 33.6 billion) [8].

In August 2011, HTC bought a controlling stake (51%) of Beats Electronics, founded by rapper Dr., for $ 309 million. Dre and Jimmy Lovin. In 2012, HTC sold a 25% stake in the Beats Electronics audio company to the owners of this audio company, the price of the deal was not disclosed.

February 19, 2013 released a new flagship of its lineup of smartphones One - HTC One, which received positive feedback from many critics and users.

March 25, 2014, the company introduced the updated HTC One (M8) and on March 26, the smartphone went on sale in many countries around the world, including Russia.

November 22, 2016, the company announced that it launched three new smartphone models - 10 Evo, HTC Desire 10 Pro and HTC Desire 650. At the same time, the latest model went on sale in early December [9].

History (evolution) of HTC Sense in pictures

CLUB PARTICIPANTS (Craftsmen, modders, etc. are highlighted in color, girls are pink

VOTE в„–1
Attached Image

Attached Image

AvthatR teats - RequeLine

For questions about the entry and replenishment of the caps, write in a personal!

Post has been editedRequeLine - 28.02.19, 10:45
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (832)
I enroll in the club oldster)

Rep: (85)
Great. Then I understand you need to write about the experience of use?

You can add a link to the topic in the signature.

Well, let's talk aboutU11 . I think it will shoot, and return the former glory!

RequeLine @ 05.24.17, 23:07*
U11. I think it will shoot, and return the former glory!

Among enthusiasts - it is likely. But sales will still be incomparable with Samsung, although higher than the M9 and 10.

Rep: (163)
M7 was a shot: smile:

Rep: (22)
And who has a headache on the topic of sales? :) Pendosy cheers NTS snapping up, so sales are normal, Samsa, as I understand it, the whole marriage brought to us, bitches

Posted 05/25/2017 09:21:

* Roman Clown,

Xiaomi Grenade Break

Kisakuku @ 05.25.17, 09:15*
But sales will still be incomparable with Samsung

I somehow listened to this interview.
https: //www.youtube.co...ntinue=1&v=lPKpIMUZ_ZM
where the director of Htc said a very correct phrase:"We are not traffickers, we are engineers!" I agree 100%, in other (mostly) brands, 60% of the cost of the phone is based on advertising, and then the queues begin in service centers! They are trying to shove all the top-end iron, and how to push it right, there are not enough brains. How many years with htc, and reading all the topics flagships, I can say that this brand is the highest quality. The only miss was in the camera One m7.

Posted 05/25/2017 09:26 AM:

Do not think for flooding, so it rolled.

why flood? for this theme is created.

Posted 05/25/2017 09:27:

* avdeevaa, By the way, glad to see!

Post has been editedRequeLine - 25.05.17, 09:28

Rep: (192)
RequeLine @ 05.25.17, 09:07*
Well, let's talk about U11. I think it will shoot, and return the former glory!
The main thing that the price does not shoot ... I'm like a loyal fan of HTC in 10 days going over to Xiaomi (prices are not so biting).

Posted 05/25/2017 09:30:

RequeLine @ 05.25.17, 09:25*
The only miss was in the camera One m7.
And not only the camera, as they say a little of everything ...

-LinfernO- @ 05.05.17, 09:29*
I, as a devoted HTC fan, will go over to Xiaomi in 10 days (prices are not so biting).

Prices are usually the first month will be high, I think not lower than 50, and then fall as always. This is the market, will prey on the initial deficit! As for Xiaomi, I guarantee you that you will come back: yes2:

Kulak19 @ 05.24.17, 23:20*
And who has a headache on the topic of sales?

At HTC.

Kulak19 @ 05.24.17, 23:20*
Pendosy cheers NTS snapping up

The last place among the major manufacturers and 2.2% of the market for mobile devices in the USaccording to the latest data(February 2017). Snapping up like hot cakes, yes.

RequeLine @ 05.24.17, 23:25*
where the director of Htc said a very correct phrase

Makes a good face on a bad game. His chief boss really wants to increase the level of trade and, accordingly, turnover with a profit)

Rep: (192)
RequeLine @ 05.25.17, 09:32*
As for Xiaomi, I guarantee you that you will return back
Everything is possible :) Recently, Xiaomi has been winning the market quite well and decided to buy Mi6, but only time will tell it ...

Kisakuku @ 05/25/17, 09:37*
His chief boss really wants to increase the level of trade and, accordingly, turnover with a profit)

So I would also like this (why not have a popular phone), and there’s nothing bad here, just not at the expense of quality.

Rep: (786)
RequeLine @ 05.25.17, 09:07*
Well, let's talk about U11. I think it will shoot, and return the former glory!

Among me - no: I took the HTC, starting with the M7, focusing on the metal case and Sense. As practice has shown, the farther into the forest - the worse the Sens: the clock works as they want, the curtain is simplified in the direction of the native Android. It is for this reason that on my M9 I returned to Android 6.
Moreover, in the plans, if my M9 drowns, like its predecessor M8 - switch to Honor 8 Pro, having previously held it in your hands, of course.

Rep: (17)
On the contrary, I like the fact that the phones are not very common. And then every second or apple or gnomes. I do not like to be like everyone else and go about the system.

Posted 05/25/2017 09:52 AM:

I had Hero - Desire - Desire S - Sensation XL, One M8 - One M8s.
Dumb as it is in anticipation of 11, infuriates this gloss, so already accustomed to the metal .....
We'll see, we must hold it in our hands. It would be a damn rear window frosted though, and so ....
I will wait 11, I will turn it in my hands, but I think that I will buy 10. For a couple of years, it’s enough, and there they’ll give up the glass ....

Paikiller @ 05.24.17, 11:47*
I like the opposite, that the phones are not very common

At LG and Samsung mobile divisions are far from the main sources of profit, Apple simply prints money on phones. HTC has nothing but phones and VR, so they won't be able to continue selling phones for long.

Rep: (786)
Paikiller @ 05.25.17, 09:47*
Dumb as it is in anticipation of 11, infuriates this gloss, so already accustomed to the metal .....

Exactly what.

BiOMeX @ 05.25.17, 09:45*
focusing on the metal case

I agree, 3-4 years ago, everything is so. I'm waiting too, even wrote something like that
RequeLine @ 05.21.17, 10:43*
I have a brilliant life or not loved! "Orientation" under old age to change something

I do not know whether I will like this backdrop or not, but the fact that the design of the M7, m8, m9.10 is already fed up is unambiguous. Yes, and many Chinese have become like them.
Paikiller @ 05.25.17, 09:47*
I do not like to be like everyone else and walk in the ranks.

it is truth too.

Rep: (953)
Take:

One V, One S (S3), One S (S4), One M7 Dual Sim, One M8 Viper, One M9, HTC 10: D

Only here are huge fluctuations about U11: rolleyes:

Rep: (44)
* BiOMeX,
And I got used to metal since the times of Nokia N9, then M7, M8 and now M9. I don’t see any change yet ... M10 is not very inspired. U11 is even smaller ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 10:13