[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 07.01.09
Motorola Moto X

Minirobot Ninebot mini (Xiaomi Clone)

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Device description
Minirobot Ninebot mini is a full-fledged clone of the Xiaomi Ninebot mini hoverboard with similar characteristics.
Available in black, white and in various colors, the build quality is at the original level.
Device characteristics
Maximum speed: 16 km / h
- Maximum torque: 60 Nm
- Rated power of engines: 700 W
- Battery: 54.8V, 4400 mAh
- Maximum climb angle: around 15 °
- Chassis height: ground clearance 60 mm
- Moisture protection class: IP54
- Ride time: from 2 to 3 hours
- Protection against overvoltage, undervoltage, short circuit, overheating.
- The case from shock-resistant plastic, steady against blows and vibrations.
- Maximum load: 100 kg
Useful information
Application for Android phones:https://apkpure.com/m1robot/com.mini.m1robot
Application for phones on the iOS platform (iPhone):https: //itunes.apple.c...p/m1robot/id1152279939
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Posted 05/24/2017 10:21:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 16.05.18, 09:54
SPIRITUS mini robot
Message#322
15.03.19, 00:30
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 80
Check in: 20.05.18

Vladimir Ars @ 03/14/19 20:29*
I read that you changed cells like,

Not. I just rearrange the battery entirely. In the same place there is a connector, so we remove the battery, which is a separate unit, without even opening it !!!! It is absolutely safe. But I know perfectly well that the size of the battery, as well as a large capacity and voltage are dangerous. So holding a 54V high capacity battery is even more dangerous than a clone. It's like a little pythard and a blast))) Like a sparkler and powerful fireworks;)

At the same time, in order to gain my own experience, in a specially designated place, with the taking of all precautions, Babakhal various batteries. And my conclusions for owners of electric vehicles with powerful batteries are not comforting. It is extremely undesirable to store them indoors. Weak children's "toys" are much less dangerous. Yes, they can catch fire, but the heat dissipation is as less as they give less power to the motors. This is usually smoke, cotton, but no more. In the powerful 54V weights, if the babakhnet, the consequences can be much more sad. Here we must also understand that the clone wiring is weak and usually burns out first. When overheating, the soldering falls off, breaking the circuit, and the batteries are less tight. So usually only 1 bank explodes. In brands, things are a little different. There, if the process has begun, then sometimes it will not stop ...
SPIRITUS mini robot
Message#323
15.03.19, 00:39
User
[offline]

Messages 80

For the battery - once every 2 years we sell the old price for half the floor, taking into account the new one for 7 tr. Comparing clone and original batteries is insane, it’s all the problems. Why every 2 years, because I went to the original Mini 4300 which is 3.5 years old, the mileage was about 70-80% of the new, that is, about the same as in the new clone.

Well, that's the answer ... 7 thousand. A new whole clone for the price of less than two original batteries))) And why not compare? If a clone battery doesn't suit you, who's stopping to buy a good battery? Especially madness on a hoverboard to count on 1 battery. It will be discharged at any time and the transport will be completely immobilized. Now with a shaft of all kinds of batteries and attach everything that your heart desires to the standard connector. And with a separate side-by-side monitoring and a temperature sensor .... This is already a matter for the user if he has these batteries. I personally have them full. But while the staff is working properly. We will assume I was lucky many times)))))
SPIRITUS mini robot
Message#324
15.03.19, 00:46
User
[offline]

Messages 80

On a clone, even a good one, it is easy to give a squeak and fall, on the original it is also possible, but this is either very bad lucky, or the person was mistaken. The fall in a similar situation with the clone 200: Once again - the mini robot on the pits does not pull a person 100 kg, checked more than once. Even at 80% charge to zero drawdown. The original quietly pulls even 40%. Slowly, but the torque develops calmly.

Then I do not even know what to say)))) I traveled through the pits and on clones and on the original. But even the most powerful original does not pull in the pits. Yes, he is a little more stable driving, but in fact does not realize his moment, and either passes, refusing to go or if the program does not have time to react and reset the moment, throws out the rider with all his might)))
Clone overload protection is not so perfect and it tries to honestly try to drive and if it cannot, then it beeps and you just have to jump off it, move it and move on.
I do not understand what the problem is .... this is not a car from which to exit. At the same time, driving through the pits, as far as I understand, is not allowed on mini-tours at all, i.e. everyone who drives through the pits essentially violates the rules of operation;)
SPIRITUS mini robot
Message#325
15.03.19, 00:53
User
[offline]

Messages 80

And further. A friend has a scooter. It cost 2 times more expensive than mega popular here on the forum. He used it for 3.5 years, hell, in cold, in mud, in rain, he drove more than one thousand kilometers, discharged zero batteries and left for several days, did not observe the charge mode ... After this operation, the battery, which previously gave 30 hm gives 25-27. It is worth thinking.

Ponder what? Put a powerful battery on a clone? So I say, no problem. On the difference in the price of the clone and the original, you can purchase a battery from the original for 7 thousand, or even 2)))) And the power reserve will be 50+. It is worth thinking;) Especially considering that the drawdowns will disappear.
Vladimir Ars
Message#326
15.03.19, 09:34
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 31.01.19

Do you sell them or what? It really looks like it. Admit it honestly.

For it really comes to the ridiculous, 36 volt akb would not take me out except in a straight line. Not even the best of 54 volts after 15 km h lifts the platform with a charge of less than 70 percent. Drawdowns are coming. Why extra battery clone, if it compares it in price with the original, and a full-time battery is still in the garbage?
If you ride mostly in a park in a straight line, then I tested in various places, even in the mountains on serpentine.
By the way, In many clones, the quality of wiring is worse, it is a fact, the quality of materials is worse - it is a fact.

From the original battery to the clone, even if it comes up, there is no chance that it will not kill it. And you compare the incomparable for the price! 13 costs 36 volt clone. 54 volts is more expensive at 1500.

Then honestly compare it with the original Xiaomi lite, which is positioned for children (although 80 kg is lucky) and costs 20 mp. But it is all the better at times in quality. Honest mileage, neat assembly.

Post has been editedVladimir Ars - 15.03.19, 09:36

--------------------
Astronomer amateur tuning telescopes
Adji
Message#327
15.03.19, 16:33
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 28.09.06

Tell me how to remove the frequent squeak on each mound? Is it possible to change the firmware to some more liberal one? I do not want to open the girik and pull out the speaker. And is it possible to make the sound trite quieter.

I have a new Minirobot Pro, this happens with a freshly charged one. Battery capacity shows as 5700, 54v

Another question - how best to move speed bumps and all sorts of bumps? I tried to do it as slowly as possible and I have no shit. Need to accelerate the opposite?

Post has been editedAdji - 15.03.19, 16:55
Vladimir Ars
Message#328
16.03.19, 14:54
User
[offline]

Messages 72

Clone with 5700 - do you have an iwalk veyron?

When he writes - in the application, the charge sags heavily? The solution to the issue of replacing the battery, and better than the original equipment The squeak on each bump is just because of the poor current efficiency of cheap cans. Lying must pass and slowly and quickly, even a clone.

Post has been editedVladimir Ars - 16.03.19, 14:54

--------------------
SPIRITUS mini robot
Message#329
16.03.19, 23:26
User
[offline]

Messages 80

Vladimir Ars @ 03/15/19 9:34*
Do you sell them or what? It really looks like it. Admit it honestly.

And I understand you are selling the original?))))) Joke)))

No, I am a user who is not so rich that I would buy 3 originals;) Especially the friend gave me the original. I compared and understood that I do not need the original. My friend also doesn’t need much))))
To prove to you that I am not a seller, I repeat:
- I do not consider all these funny things as transport ... it's a complete bullshit compared to the most miserable electric scooter))) The huge price, weight, inconvenience of movement, the complete loss of driving opportunities during landing, wild energy consumption per kilometer.
- some generally giriks get bored after a couple of pokatuh and such people are full of friends
- there are people who are fundamentally unable to ride on gyrikas
- girik is extremely dangerous if you do not defend yourself with a helmet, knee pads, etc.

So after a year, I can already say with confidence that buying any such thing is nothing more than buying a fashionable toy for a couple of months for 90% of users. I advise everyone to think three times whether he is needed and, if possible, invest in an electric scooter, great, etc. Gyric makes sense to buy in my opinion as a last resort, the year you already have all other types of electric transport. My utility rating is as follows: 1 electroscooter 2-electroweek 3-electroquadric, 4 electro-skate, and only then 5-hoverboard
Is that enough not to consider me a seller?)))))

For it really comes to the ridiculous, 36 volt akb would not take me out except in a straight line. Not even the best of 54 volts after 15 km h lifts the platform with a charge of less than 70 percent. Drawdowns are coming. Why extra battery clone, if it compares it in price with the original, and a full-time battery is still in the garbage?

Yes it is fun. I'm through the bar 4 cm and the hill seems to be pulling, although I will probably be heavier. Maybe you still bought frank junk? Just the slag itself? The truth is not clear why you write the price on a clone which is transcendental ... the whole of Moscow is inundated with penny clones. 11-13 thousand ....
And it is not clear where is the 15km? I do not ride for 15 km, because I think this is a perversion and for this purpose there is a more convenient electric scooter, electric skate, etc. So I didn’t come across a platform lift.
Does not match. Look at the price of a 36 volt battery .... I quoted the price for a smart balance gyric. So, not clone + battery, but clone + clone 36B will become equal to the original. Batteries can buy 2-3 for the difference in price.

If you ride mostly in a park in a straight line, then I test in various places, even in the mountains on streamers. By the way, in many clones the quality of wiring is worse, it is a fact, the quality of materials is worse - it is a fact.

Do you even read what I wrote before commenting? I have the impression that there is not)))) I wrote where I ride and how. Basically it is a cottage, soil, forest, and training. those. I choose the route (off-road) and ride it with the children. Pits, slides, gravel ... anything. Of course, within reasonable limits. Personally, my favorite attraction is ... stupidly throwing sticks on the ground, bars of the board and having fun perezzhaniem through them.

From the original battery to the clone, even if it comes up, there is no chance that it will not kill it. And you compare the incomparable for the price! 13 costs 36 volt clone. 54 volts is more expensive at 1500.

I compare what I ride. I do not need nafig 54V .... reasons already explained. But the battery is a peculiar thing ... you can buy a battery that is more profitable if it contains the necessary elements in terms of capacity and current output. Extra banks can simply be removed)))) If you google a little, you can find these banks in completely different versions and even cheaper to buy, so to speak, without a box;)

Then honestly compare it with the original Xiaomi lite, which is positioned for children (although 80 kg is lucky) and costs 20 mp. But it is all the better at times in quality. Honest mileage, neat assembly.

I am not familiar with it. Katal only Nainbota and plus (the one with the remote and drives like a dog)
And the quality of plastic I personally do not need ... I even became disillusioned with the matte original ... was tortured to clean, especially after the grass. Glossy clones are much less dirty.

And by the way ... all my girik already look a little different than when buying))))
I removed all the wings, because they interfere considerably, removed all the caps from the wheels, turned off the entire backlight and turned off the speaker. If you need light, I put a normal bicycle flashlight, which beats under 100m.
Assembly, or rather reassembly and sealing I spent myself. This is elementary for any man. At the same time, the absence of sealing the original was one of the reasons for refusing to buy it, since it was not ready to open the expensive toy and lose the warranty on the original. At the same time, I am more than sure that the original would have burned down in me for a long time because I roll through puddles and in the rain, and the children will forever leave gyrikas on the dew and they are all condensed and, again, sometimes they roll in the rain .....

Post has been editedSPIRITUS mini robot - 16.03.19, 23:47
SPIRITUS mini robot
Message#330
16.03.19, 23:43
User
[offline]

Messages 80

Adji @ 03/15/19 16:33*
Tell me how to remove the frequent squeak on each mound? Is it possible to change the firmware to some more liberal one? I do not want to open the girik and pull out the speaker. And is it possible to make the sound trite quieter.

Squeak can not be removed. He talks about the problems with the battery and that you are overcoming obstacles. We need to train a lot and often. Then it beeps less and less. How do you understand the essence of girik, so it will squeak only with a strong landing battery;)

Adji @ 03/15/19 16:33*
Another question - how best to move speed bumps and all sorts of bumps? I tried to do it as slowly as possible and I have no shit. Need to accelerate the opposite?

It is impossible to lose dynamics in any case !!!! Girik is not designed to overcome obstacles in general! There, in my 3cm instructions, it’s all permissible))))
My recipe is simple. If you do not drive long distances, you need to let the tires down and cross the policemen diagonally. To do this, you need to master the method of weight transfer on one foot. Then, before the race, you simply unload the wheel that starts to drive into the obstacle, as soon as the second wheel starts to drive in, transfer the weight to the wheel that is already coming down from the policeman. Do all this quickly but smoothly. In this case, the foot stick allows you to actively help with your hands. So when relocating a policeman, you will have to actively wave your hands, helping to overcome the obstacle in dynamics.
Of course it is necessary to start with low policemen. I made for training the simplest layout from the old table top (this is the base), the bar (adjusts the height) and the sheet of plywood (forms a smooth profile). The center bar and lining for a gradual increase in height. At home, in the corridor I train by putting a board with felled edges under the carpet. This is a primary training with the possibility of hands to rest against the walls.

It is possible to drive straight through and even with a jump, but judging by the question, you are a beginner and this is extremely dangerous. The actions of the body are not very logical and one should not just train, but have talent))) This is much more difficult than for example on a great jump
Adji
Message#331
17.03.19, 11:30
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 28.09.06

SPIRITUS mini robot @ 03/17/19, 00:43*
Squeak can not be removed. He talks about the problems with the battery and that you are overcoming obstacles. We need to train a lot and often. Then it beeps less and less. How do you understand the essence of girik, so it will squeak only with a strong landing battery

Yes, I am a novice and I can only drive in a straight line, I have problems with any obstacles. Through speed bumps apparently have to carry it. But this pancake is terribly inconvenient, that is, I am driving down the street and on each curb I need to get off the girik, turn it off, move it across the curb, turn it on again - go further. So all driving pleasure is completely lost. By the way, I agree with you that he can quickly get bored and the electric scooter is 100 times cooler. I bought a girik for a dual purpose - video from a gimbal, because it allows it to be mega-smooth. But I thought that I could ride around the city, but for now there are problems with it.
Vladimir Ars
Message#332
17.03.19, 12:10
User
[offline]

Messages 72

And I use it as a transport, it’s ridiculous to compare it with a hoverboard. They are accurate only for simple conditions. I am not interested in moving the bars, I supplement the car with a wipe and a ride to work. My Gyro mini-robot is dragging along stones, but it’s still a squeak!
The experience of Spiritus is based on the operation of non-original devices, also on 36 volts, and the original, as I see it, was not long from a friend, although at the beginning of the topic he wrote that there is a “plus” in the household. Some inconsistency. Well, if you count a toy, then in general buy a fake smart belance for 6500 and roll it before the fire.

Electric Scooter - small wheels. On the snow does not go on the roads almost does not go. Yes, a little faster, but that's all. This is if the 250 watt model is a standard layout. About the dirt and sand silent, bush.

With large scooters with inflatable wheels, power dvigla definitely requires the rights of category A1, M, or B. This is a cool transport, clearly better than segway in all respects, but this is a moped, whether you like it or not. If there is no right, before the first failure in the form of a picky inspector traffic police officer, it is checked, unfortunately, more than once on acquaintances. You can convince yourself for a long time that rights are not needed, up to a fine of 15 tr with confiscation, or a bribe, which is even worse. I have papers from the Ministry of Internal Affairs on segways, as long as they, like the hoverboard (unfortunately), do not require rights.

Electroweek, electric scooter definitely require a power of 250 watts! In the fall, the peasant was deprived of rights at the dacha, he rode on an electro-cable, before that he had drunk in the evening, blew, deprivation. Shtrav under 40,000 paid more. Electrovel I plan by the way too, but there I am already open in the category.

The original on irregularities almost never beeps, the recumbent is not a problem with a weight of 120 even. I drove for 20 km lying down without any questions at all, if I asked for the custom + charge above 60%. Yes, from the clone I can transfer from one foot to the other, on the original it is all of an auxiliary character, no help is required for segway on any design lying down. According to the application in the steep climb with obstacles, the original pro gives the engines almost kilowatt of power (!), The acb does not sink at all!

In the “clone” mode, the original today drove from parking to work. 1.2 kilometers, speed 10-12 kilometers per hour, lifts and descents are small, generally smooth. The charge fell by 4%. Actually half of Moscow on one charge without any problems at all) And this is with m on the street at plus 2 in total. By the way, there are no seals on the original, this is nonsense, there you can safely seal it without depriving the warranty. But on one of the two mini-robots were stickers service.

And so while I do not sell anything from electric transport, I sell telescopes and mikriki)

Post has been editedVladimir Ars - 17.03.19, 12:51

--------------------
SPIRITUS mini robot
Message#333
17.03.19, 13:02
User
[offline]

Messages 80

Adji @ 03/17/19 11:30*
that is, I am driving down the street and on every curb I need to get off the girik, turn it off, move it across the curb, turn it on again - go on.

Why turn it off? Just jump off the girika, roll it over, jump in and drive on. Movement is not much different from those with the skate.

For convenience, sometimes it is worth to attach the handle semi-rigid. For it is more convenient to drag over obstacles and if the battery dies it will be convenient to roll to the house ...
Vladimir Ars
Message#334
17.03.19, 13:14
User
[offline]

Messages 72

On the curb agree.

--------------------
SPIRITUS mini robot
Message#335
17.03.19, 14:35
User
[offline]

Messages 80

Vladimir Ars @ 03/17/19 12:10*
as I see, he was not long from a friend, although at the beginning of the topic he wrote that there is a “plus” in the household. Some inconsistency.

Look for nestykovochka?))) Well, well ... look further. I could write a treatise, but this is unlikely to be interesting to others. And yes, I started from the original plus, for my friend got bored and he gave me the opportunity to roll as much as you like)))) The children got really excited and we ran to buy minicars and bought 2 mini-robots and one A8 with a long stick. It was supposed that the wife would ride the original plus, as the most vulnerable link in the family in terms of riding hell carts))) But she couldn’t even ... the children didn’t like the original, and I chose the A8 because it has strong aluminum bottom less stingy and quick-detachable and collapsible stick, so it is much more convenient to carry and keep at hand much more than minicars. Still there is more track and the wheels move more, which is very conducive to moving obstacles. And awesome comfortable footrest folds back. The original plus was more and more idle, and having rolled on it, simply gave it to the owner, as unnecessary.

Vladimir Ars @ 03/17/19 12:10*
Electric Scooter - small wheels. On the snow does not go on the roads almost does not go. Yes, a little faster, but that's all. This is if the 250 watt model is a standard layout. About the dirt and sand silent, bush.

You are behind the life apparently ... there are scooters and off-road boards already in stock. The rod is hellish, and you can help with your foot if that, and without a replacement of rubber or spikes, the girik is not able to go uphill either on wet grass or on ice / snow. Replacing rubber leads to waste of energy. In all other types of transport, a person can in a critical situation push the device with a battery that has sat down. And there it is possible to put evil bobbins and push them to increase the terrain, you will reach the house all the time))) There you can load the additional battery specifically, there is a place.

Threat On this, I apparently say goodbye to you for gradually closing this very interesting, but alas, hopeless topic for me. I am returning to the consistent arrangement of 2 wheels)))) But I think the last summer was spent with children at the minis very interesting and fun. Nothing to regret. Minibots and especially the A8 is infinitely satisfied for the modest money that he gave. But with offroad segway not work out. I read everything, collected money, but ... I took it to try again from my friend for a test and realized that I could not carry it with me constantly in the car, and leaving it to some of the cottages or in the garage or apartment would mean using rarely ... on occasion. So not an option. Especially if you lock it up, I can always take a couple of Segways from my friends on weekends ....
Vladimir Ars
Message#336
17.03.19, 20:27
User
[offline]

Messages 72

Minibrobot is clear, the original rubber, judging by the experiences of people in the next topic, does not hurt much = -) Well, instead of 22-27 km, it will be 19-25 km ... The child will probably have up to 30-40 kilometers. On scooters, I did not leave life, I write that models with normal wheels require rights, parents pay a fine for imperfectly summer ones without docks - 5-15 thousand rubles (as on a moped), for adults the parking fee is + 15 tr. the rights to B, M, A1 are, then the norm, but you need to be like a piece of glass.

The fact that some traffic cops are not yet in the subject saves for a while. More than 250 watts, and even more so with a seat and large wheels, be kind, right, a helmet and so on. I am against this trend, but alas. Guys, on scooters 49 cm3 everything also began - we went and we will drive, but no, the halvah is over.

Post has been editedVladimir Ars - 17.03.19, 20:30

--------------------
Vladimir Ars
Message#337
20.03.19, 14:50
User
[offline]

Messages 72

Began to kakat on the mini-robot. After winter, the acb got tired. Previously, 11 km could, now 6-7. Mileage products only 450 km. We draw our own conclusions.

--------------------
1upus
Message#338
21.03.19, 22:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1143
Check in: 31.05.14
Apple iPhone 6

And what to do with them, I wrote a long time ago that the best of the copies did not even stand close to the original.
You can of course tell a lot about the fact that the original is unreasonably expensive and all the time modifying something with these robots, and you can ride and have fun.
My Ninebot mini with a mileage of ~ 2,900 km is excellent for coping with the task of replacing public transport. At +8, I drive 12.5 km from home to work and a little more remains as it gets warmer - the mileage should still grow. At the same time, I do not bother jumping from the curbs and move the ones lying at speed.
Well, just in case, yes, I sell the originals. And I also sell copies, good copies, the best of those that can be found in Russia.
So, I have the opportunity to compare.

--------------------
I can ESMax.
Vladimir Ars
Message#339
22.03.19, 10:28
User
[offline]

Messages 72

I agree, I already own a mini pro original for three months - heaven and earth are simple!

With plus 5. I drove 19 km and another 33 percent remained)

There are articles of the original from the copy, tell people how to distinguish a good copy from a bad one, since the topic is about them) there will be mega useful material.

Post has been editedVladimir Ars - 22.03.19, 10:30

--------------------
1upus
Message#340
23.03.19, 07:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1143
Check in: 31.05.14
Apple iPhone 6

* Vladimir Ars,I already wrote above several times. Even with the same supplier, the product differs from batch to batch.
At least some hope for quality is given by:
1. A 54b battery that does not drain on voltage during abrupt start / stop, in case of overload (the charge indicator on the fin does not jump and there is no squeak)
2. Stitched with software from the nynbot and connects with the original application.
3. There are no obvious shoals during the inspection, such as backlash, squeaks, wheel beats, etc.
The rest - just disassemble and watch.

--------------------
I can ESMax.
sisrhei
Message#341
23.03.19, 14:28
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 11.03.19

Hello everyone. When turned on, an error occurs in the left wheel sensor. Is it a hall sensor or a sensor under the mat? thank

19 pagesV  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/29/19, 00:33