[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 07.01.09
Motorola Moto X

Minirobot Ninebot mini (Xiaomi Clone)

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Device description
Minirobot Ninebot mini is a full-fledged clone of the Xiaomi Ninebot mini hoverboard with similar characteristics.
Available in black, white and in various colors, the build quality is at the original level.
Device characteristics
Maximum speed: 16 km / h
- Maximum torque: 60 Nm
- Rated power of engines: 700 W
- Battery: 54.8V, 4400 mAh
- Maximum climb angle: around 15 °
- Chassis height: ground clearance 60 mm
- Moisture protection class: IP54
- Ride time: from 2 to 3 hours
- Protection against overvoltage, undervoltage, short circuit, overheating.
- The case from shock-resistant plastic, steady against blows and vibrations.
- Maximum load: 100 kg
Useful information
Application for Android phones:https://apkpure.com/m1robot/com.mini.m1robot
Application for phones on the iOS platform (iPhone):https: //itunes.apple.c...p/m1robot/id1152279939
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Posted 05/24/2017 10:21:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 16.05.18, 09:54
aleksdoc1968
Message#22
13.08.17, 19:37
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 01.04.17

I did not remove the speed limit! I think that this is not possible! But he cuts off really hard! Minor once everything fell, and because of this! If someone tells you how to take it off - I have a beer!
medart
Message#23
13.08.17, 22:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 30.04.10
HP iPAQ rw6815

* 1upus,Thank!
When I disassemble zafotkayu. Though now it is clear where to look. =)
MS-13
Message#24
14.08.17, 00:56
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 71
Check in: 08.04.13

I am also ready to thank the beer for someone who tells you how to cut down the limiter that slows down. I have 15 km / h going if you believe the application, it goes 15 km / h only when the battery is full, the more the lower the maximum speed is discharged.
1upus
Message#25
14.08.17, 08:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1136
Check in: 31.05.14
Apple iPhone 6

I do not want to disappoint you, gentlemen, but to increase the speed, the device does not have enough power of motors and a battery with high current efficiency. Humble yourself.

--------------------
I can ESMax.
aleksdoc1968
Message#26
14.08.17, 12:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 01.04.17

Yes, there is enough speed and power !!! How to do something that would not cut off so sharply? And for example, just did not accelerate anymore!
1upus
Message#27
14.08.17, 12:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1136
Apple iPhone 6

* aleksdoc1968where are the conclusions?
In order to make such changes to the software, you need to remove the firmware dump, disassemble and rewrite the resulting code, and then sew the modified code back into the controller. Nothing like this has yet been done for the original bot, where the circle of stakeholders and the user community is much wider, and you want to get custom firmware on the robot ...

--------------------
I can ESMax.
rachonak
Message#28
15.08.17, 11:10
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 07.02.12

Attached Image

Viper mini 54v.
Acceleration is good, but infuriates tilting back. Power reserve is, but the brakes are unnerving. And it also happens that it turns on, but does not stabilize. When you turn on the charge for a couple of minutes, the problem disappears. What is the problem?

Post has been editedrachonak - 15.08.17, 11:12
1upus
Message#29
16.08.17, 15:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1136
Apple iPhone 6

In the photo - the shaft of the mini-robot steering, which is not inferior to the original
Collapsed into 3 parts. Now glued with cyanocrylate, because thought to order a copy on a turning-milling machine. No Kulibin decided to compete in the price of manufacture with the cost of a similar part from the original Ninebot Mini. In the end, put the original.
The second photo - a pillow of "high quality", a pair of it fell apart completely.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
I can ESMax.
valyanok
Message#30
17.08.17, 13:51
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 20.09.10

* 1upus,
traveled both on the same and on the other gyrik, described the difference above
I cannot objectively compare the quality of parts - I did not understand it

Posted 08/17/2017 1:54 PM:

* Bupb
And you probably the owner is xiaomi?
the battery drives as much as xiaomi
speed measured by gps - the same thing
put two together-the same go
IMHO of course

Post has been editedvalyanok - 17.08.17, 14:00
1upus
Message#31
18.08.17, 13:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1136
Apple iPhone 6

Here it is, the quality!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited1upus - 20.08.17, 16:43

--------------------
I can ESMax.
Recklessangel
Message#32
24.08.17, 09:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 31.08.14

* 1upus,

Steering shaft - set from the original, they are perfect.

ps I also fell into 3 parts
1upus
Message#33
24.08.17, 21:27
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1136
Apple iPhone 6

* RecklessAngel,Yes, I did the same. The original minicar with such a breakdown I have not yet come across.

Well, I will throw more stones in the garden of mini-robots. They got me the other day 2 more pieces to repair from different people. Both are on identical M3 electronics, which I post about above. Both repeat the appearance of a minicar, but they are from different plants!
One outwardly, more or less decent quality, but the second:
The quality of plastic is terrible, it feels right to the touch that it is from recycled materials and does not compare not with the original, but also with the quality of plastic of the second copy. On the bumps can hear the plastic kitten rattling: /
With fast acceleration from scratch, he literally throws off the rider with the scuff of the platform.
On the usual route for me, a low curb where naynbots easily throws me at speed, the robot ran into an obstacle with a squeak and threw me, then began to roll in the opposite direction. Fortunately, the experience of skating is there and I was ready for a possible development of events according to such a scenario. It turns out that the motors do not go to any comparison.
The maximum speed of 12-13 km / h.

So what am I doing all this: among these mini-robots there are instances of very different quality, they are united only by electronics from the same manufacturer. The rest is molded from what is. Lower quality copies are bolted to a Phillips screwdriver.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
I can ESMax.
DMITRIY198302
Message#34
24.08.17, 23:22
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 24.08.17

Hey. I bought the child the same mini-robot m1, in principle, it goes normally, but the problem is that I can not turn it off. The button does not respond to pressing. And he also vibrates. I turn it off by raising it while the wheels start spinning like mad and are cut down with a hall sensor error and can’t be turned on again until you put it on charge.
Bupb
Message#35
25.08.17, 11:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734
Check in: 27.12.12

So what am I doing all this: among these mini-robots there are instances of very different quality, they are united only by electronics from the same manufacturer. The rest is molded from what is. Lower quality copies are bolted to a Phillips screwdriver.

One to one story with hoverboard)) and next year will be with electric scooters)))
Everything is repeated in China - a quality product appears, demand arises for it, the Chinese themselves begin to copy and, in pursuit of the best price, they start saving on everything. In total, we get a huge amount of the same products externally, but very different in quality.
With that as a hoverboard consists of the same elements as the mini-robots. It is very easy to determine what was saved and what it leads to.
DMITRIY198302
Message#36
25.08.17, 12:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 24.08.17

He repaired himself. The problem is in soft cushions under your feet, when you remove the leg, the pillow does not move up and the hall sensor remains pressed because of this, he thinks that someone is standing. He put the washers under the sensors while it helped, just because of this, when lifting the wheels, they spin like mad now all the rules
1upus
Message#37
25.08.17, 19:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1136
Apple iPhone 6

* DMITRIY198302,sorry, what have the hall sensors? They are inside the wheel, 3 pieces for each motor.

--------------------
I can ESMax.
ddv079
Message#38
02.09.17, 16:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 13.11.07
HTC Herald

All good day!
I bought a model m3 mini pro, a child and even go for a drive.
Rolled in the city, accustomed to management.
I went to the village to take care of the children, put off-road wheels - it became more confident to go on the road and a little faster.

Generally decided to ride in the evening, the road is asphalt Pts of poor quality, the street is almost dark.
Accelerated and apparently did not notice what that pit, then flew the wheel into this pit, the gyroscooter spun, I was thrown off and and and - a helical fracture of the tibia bone. Tolley from falling or the gyroscooter itself spun strongly - it is not clear.
For those who do not know - I could not get up, then the ambulance - the hospital, moving to Moscow, the operation, for 2 months at least knocked out of life. Here it is.

PS and the hoverboard was not even scratched

Post has been editedddv079 - 02.09.17, 16:53
1upus
Message#39
03.09.17, 02:59
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1136
Apple iPhone 6

I decided to ride a proven route in the center of the city on a general robot, he threw me off at a low curb, on which the original minicar easily jumped.
The message above is a similar situation, but with more severe consequences.
* ddv079,Recover!

--------------------
I can ESMax.
rachonak
Message#40
03.09.17, 21:13
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 07.02.12

The pathogenesis is as follows - it hits a pit or a stone, the advantage is in the other direction and the leg slips off. Another by inertia presses the steering wheel in the other direction and clamps it. Then a helical hip fracture may occur. I myself got into such a situation, but without consequences.
Take care of yourself.
Danya300
Message#41
05.09.17, 21:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 30.01.17

Help the guys find the update history on M1ROBOT: rolleyes:

19 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 21:34