PC motherboards

Attached Image

Attention!

useful links
To select a card, specify:
  • Processor model
  • Model of RAM, the number of strips
  • Housing model
  • Required functionality (number of USB ports, the presence of certain interfaces, the possibility of overclocking, etc.)
  • Budget, shop, city
Topics on the choice of components

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedninja88 - 17.07.19, 19:56
Reason for editing: Added pro VRM motherboards on X570

Rep: (202)
* Tlerka , of which which is more expensive, and that is better

Rep: (65)
* Ns_Alm , 64GB present very serious requirements for the memory power system. Here most likely we need a mother at 470 with a good VRM. In general, you are on the forum overs in the motherboard section under am4. There they raised this issue.

Rep: (-1)
guys can you give me info about this motherboard and what type of video card is suitable for this motherboard

Posted on 03/07/2019, 21:25:

why does he have a slot for a video card, another ddr 3 does not want to get in there

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (24)
* omarjanat,
I do not quite understand the essence of the issue, but the video card in this mat. do not insert the board. Absolutely.

Rep: (19)
* omarjanat I’ll clarify:
A video card with a pci interface (not to be confused with pci-e) can be installed, but it does not make sense, since there is a video core that is more modern / more productive.

Oh yes, there are also pci to pci-e adapters, do you really want such experiments?

Then you can put any video card lowend segment.

Post has been editednigilist256 - 07.03.19, 21:58

Rep: (-1)
* omarjanat,
I do not quite understand the essence of the issue, but the video card in this mat. do not insert the board. Absolutely.

Why not set?

Rep: (24)
Omarjanat @ 03/07/19, 10:26 PM*
Why not set?

What is the purpose of a video card? For games, it’s pointless. The processor is too weak.

Rep: (1)
Hi guys, who can tell if the ASRock 870icafe motherboard can be flashed with bios from 2 revisions

Rep: (0)
Ryzen 3 processor 2200g or possibly ryzen 5 2400g. Which motherboard to buy?
4 slots ddr, reliable, dvi, with the ability to overclock.
Budget 7tr. (Better cheaper) CSN Stary Oskol store.

Hello.

Help choose a motherboard for my prospective i7-9700k.
Of interest are Asus, the Z390 chipset and the Standard ATX format.
Of the requirements, only its ability to easily withstand the processor in a turbo boost and, if possible, a slight overclock.

Here are my options:
1. Prime Prime Z390 (obviously weak for i7-9700k)
2. TUF Z390-Plus Gaming
3. TUF Z390-Pro Gaming
4. Prime Z390-A (Gold Standard)
5. ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming
6. ROG Strix Z390-F Gaming (so far I like the most)
7. ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming
Maxima are already in a different, inaccessible to me, price segment.

Tell me, if I look towards Intel processors of the ninth series, is it advisable to take a motherboard based on the Z390 chipset (and not the Z370) or can I save a little here?
Is it true that the ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming is noticeably worse in quality than the Z390-F and Z390-E, and all other things being equal, you should not buy it?

And finally, the main question: which of the listed motherboards will be better to buy?

Help, there is a motherboard asrock x470 taichi, I wanted to change the color of the rgb backlight (blue by default), downloaded the program asrock rgb led, but it does not start, when you try to start it, the backlight will blink and that's it. What to do, where to dig? Reinstalled the program several times.

Post has been editedbankir7891 - 13.03.19, 19:05

There is an Intel DH77KC. I want to take e3-1240 v2 with Ali, is it suitable? On the socket, this is understandable, I am more concerned about the fact that the motherboard is purely for i3-i5 and office tasks - 3 phases for the processor power (maybe I’m mistaken), so I’m thinking if I have to farm the radiator?

Rep: (27)
* MrArtox and what is so difficult to collapse?

Greetings, tell me plz what is better to take for the budget assembly GIGABYTE B450M S2H (rev. 1.0) OR MSI B350M PRO-VD PLUS

The price is the same, like a feeder, there is a hygiene m2 and the chip is fresh. Interestingly, a gig in a 450 chip was fixed with overclocking memory? who knows tell me.
Thank you in advance!

what is better to take for a budget assembly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvf7-rqv9uo

* cergetom , there isn’t so much money; you need to keep the office in 20k almost)
Here's something like this
I’m sitting next door to myself, otherwise he showed me that he wanted to buy celeron 2x nuclear for 20k.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedfarik9743 - 17.03.19, 23:42

Rep: (79)
GIGABYTE B450M S2H

I am inclined to gigabyte, but at the expense of memory overclocking, I don’t know in the description it says that it holds 2933 without overclocking and 3200 is already with it, the bios is fresh, so here it’s lucky with memory.

At least one person answered, thanks buddy, I think so too

Rep: (384)
Help with the search for the latest BIOS on the cih61mi v1.1 motherboard (it is in the finished assembly from Lenovo). The problem is that I decided to change the vidyuha to 1060, but it did not start by default.

Is the problem still unresolved?

Rep: (106)
Hello! Not sure what my question is on the topic. For this I apologize. I will upgrade my computer, I decided to build it on ryzen 5. my mother chose the Gigabyte Aorus b450 Elite. The first question. Who owns - tell me how it is with overclocking tools? Interested in memory, igpu, soc. Is it possible to separately adjust their parameters. Question 2. Is there a HyperX Fury Black hx424C15FB / 8 memory (dual-rank, Heinix chips). Has anyone tried to drive an old dual-rank memory on this board?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 04:52