> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Kinopuber | [ATV] Cinema for AppleTV4

Rep: (69)
* sergoo_lbt
Not fixed :(

Rep: (0)
User6254 @ 11/18/2017, 19:51*
* sergoo_lbt
Not fixed :(

Everything works. Try reinstalling the movie pub.

I ask you not to kick much. I'm a newbie, just 4 days like with an Apple TV. The question is this: in the movie room I put a playlist from Edem. When I try to access the channels, it displays a message that the content could not be loaded. Which direction to dig? Maybe the wrong region was chosen on Eden? Or what? ATP in advance.

Rep: (26)
How to look on the iPad?

Rep: (81)
* Batrakov , in telegrams find the kinopub channel, there you need speed - they will give a link

12/12/2017 does not work on ATV 4K. Disconnected after the main site?

The cinema pub has flown. Reinstalled, but the Subscribe button disappeared. There is only search and movies. What the hell? How to fight?

The same as if there is no subscription at all! Everything works on the site, on Apple 4k I don’t have it either !!!

Post has been editedAizak1961 - 13.12.17, 13:40

Doesn't work either! Che for trouble?

Clear. Again, a substitution of dns is needed. Here is a bliiin

Well, I had a clogged dns manually, it still doesn’t work, I set it automatically - it also does not work. Maybe what else is needed?

Rep: (4)
Change Configure DNS to Manual, specify 095.213.208.250 as DNS.
Today sent info about blocking, now only through DNS spoofing

Scored again dns, earned. How did you get these dances with a tambourine

Rep: (4)
>nslookup atv.kinopuber.com 8.8.8.8
Name: atv.kinopuber.com
Address: 185.103.110.139

>nslookup atv.kinopuber.com 95.213.208.250
Name:atv.kinopuber.com
Address:149.36.64.35

C discussion of the movie pub.

The question is - when viewing information about the film, the photos of the actors (do not show) stopped working, and also if you poke at the actor - used to go into a biography, and now into films with participation.
Does anyone have the same problem? If not, then what does it work for me?

Post has been editedslimy_cat - 14.12.17, 22:32

[quote name = "slimy_cat" date = "12/15/2017, 00:31" post = 68133678]>nslookup atv.kinopuber.com 8.8.8.8
Name: atv.kinopuber.com
Address: 185.103.110.139

>nslookup atv.kinopuber.com 95.213.208.250
Name:atv.kinopuber.com
Address:149.36.64.35

C discussion of the movie pub.

The question is - when viewing information about the film, the photos of the actors (do not show) stopped working, and also if you poke at the actor - used to go into a biography, and now into films with participation.
Does anyone have the same problem? If not, then what does it work for me? [/ Also does not work. Miss screenshots and trailers are not all included. Kinopub is disappointing slowly.

Good day!
I reread all the pages, but did not understand, in the end, how are things with the service and with the application on the Apple TV 4k consoles?
Can I just buy a subscription, download the application and enjoy movies and TV shows? Or not?

Thank.

Flooop @ 12.26.17, 08:25*
I can just buy a subscription

Replace DNS with 188.138.009.150 and calmly watch as before through WSJ video

Post has been editedkacine - 26.12.17, 17:01

Good day!
Forgive me for possibly stupid questions, but still:
1) I correctly understood that in any case, PRO subscription will need to be purchased?
2) What is WSJ Video? Google tells me that this is the Wall Street Journal) Something tells me that this is not it ... :)
Thank.

If you have Apple TV 4, then register on the kinopub.in website, pay for the subscription, there is also an instruction for setting up the console. Download the kinopuber application, activate it according to the instructions on the site and watch the movie :)

WSJ is an application preloaded in the old Apple TV 3 set-top box; it works instead of cinema pub if you register dns as in the instructions on the cinema pub website.

Posted on 12/27/2017, 10:01:

For Apple TV 4

The first step is to configure the DNS:
• Go to Settings>Network (Settings>Network).
• Select the network your Apple TV is connected to.
• Change Configure DNS to Manual, specify 095.213.208.250 as DNS.
If Yandex.Dns or any similar service is enabled in the router, change to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

• Install the Kinopuber app from the AppStore.
• Restart the application. (Double-click on the  button and swipe up the kinopuber app)
• If you have an active subscription, an activation code will appear on the screen, which you need to enter on the Activate device page.
• As you entered the code on the Device Activation page, on the AppleTV, click the "Check" button.

Posted on 12/27/2017, 10:01:

For Apple TV 3

The first step is to configure the DNS:
• Go to Settings>Main>Network (Settings>General>Network).
• Select the network your Apple TV is connected to.
• Change Configure DNS to Manual, specify 095.213.208.250 as DNS.
If Yandex.Dns or any similar service is enabled in the router, change to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Now you need to install a profile to make Apple TV trust the site certificate:
• Go to Settings>Basic (Settings>General).
• Scroll to Send Data to Apple and press Play (not Select!) On the remote control.
• Accept the warning by selecting OK.
• Enter kino.pub/atv as the profile URL and click Submit.
• Now instead of the WSJ Video application, the kino.pub interface will open.

Posted on 12/27/2017, 10:04:

https://kinopub.in/plugin/appletv

As I wrote earlier, I have an Apple TV 4K. In this case, Apple TV 4K = Apple TV4? Will the instructions be the same?
Thank.

p.s. By the way, somewhere in the forum they were distributing some kind of super secret keys for a good discount for the service .... Is there anyone in the subject?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/04/19, 08:04