> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Kinopuber | [ATV] Cinema for AppleTV4

Rep: (3)
Oh how. Now means depreciated. Did tvos11 support for bookmarks appear?

Rep: (0)
Oh how. Now means depreciated. Did tvos11 support for bookmarks appear?

Interesting too! But apparently not. Because Last update was 07.20.

Rep: (3)
What's up with bookmarks? TVOS11 release competed, what are the prospects?

All OK! Works. There was an update yesterday.

I have Apple TV 4, kinopuber installed. After getting out of sleep registration flew, the second time already. The first time I took it down, reinstalled the application, a code for registration appeared. Now demolished, set - nothing. The second time he took it down, turned off the power of the console, turned it on, set it - nothing. I watched films yesterday, everything was fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Rep: (69)
* ptolemy
Check on the sitehttps://kino.pub/devicemaybe already 5 registered devices? Remove unnecessary :)

the same garbage. yesterday cinematic flew. doesn’t help. The device even reset. I tried another provider. The couple happened there. Help breaks, I want a movie: D

Post has been editedtrest52 - 24.09.17, 11:32

Rep: (540)
* trest52, the update just came out without the need to replace dns. In the “subscribe” tab, enter the mail from the cinema pub and restart the application

* trest52,
Today a new version of cinema pub has been released that does not require replacing the DNS, update it, it can help :)
Startup Instructions:
1. Updating the application
2. Unload, go, go to the "Subscribe" section
3. Enter your e-mail (under which is registered on kino.pub)
4. Click the "Subscribe" button
5. Download the application.
6. We go again.
https://kino.pub/kinoblog/view/2003

Uryayaya earned. they have written on the website in the movie bloghttps://kino.pub/kinoblog/view/1991

An update has been released in the AppStore that does not require DNS spoofing.

Startup Instructions:
1. Updating the application
2. Unload, go, go to the "Subscribe" section
3. Enter your e-mail (under which is registered on kino.pub)
4. Click the "Subscribe" button
5. Download the application.
6. We go again.

Posted on 09/24/2017, 11:39:

user 6254 thanks. just found myself

why they did not add anything to the instructions on the site

Post has been editedtrest52 - 24.09.17, 11:41

Thanks, earned!

I did everything according to the instructions. Plus, he returned DNS to AUTO mode.

At the same time I found out what "unload" is. You need to tap the home button twice, select what you want to remove and swipe kinopuber up. I don’t have an iPhone, so I didn’t know such subtleties ...

Good day! Are there movies with support for 4K HDR on the cinema pub and in the kinopuber or tveasy app itself? I’m just thinking about buying an Apple TV 4K, I want to understand if it makes sense.

Rep: (5)
Andrey_zav @ 10/02/17, 00:12*
Good day! Are there movies with support for 4K HDR on the cinema pub and in the kinopuber or tveasy app itself? I’m just thinking about buying an Apple TV 4K, I want to understand if it makes sense.

There is no HDR support in movies since All films are h264 but you need something like h265 (hevc), but they say they will soon add support.

Rep: (26)
Hello.
Why doesn’t work on Apple TV3 playlisthttp://weburg.tv/playlist.m3u?
I have a Planet provider - it provides IP TV.
In VLC, this playlist works.
In the Library, I select Playlists, the name of the playlist appears there, I click and turn on the daisy "Access to WSJ Video", and then it displays this.
I watch movies and TV shows on a cinema pub normally.
Attached Image

In general, the question is, what is required is a free playlist with only 15-20 publicly available Russian channels.
Is there one for Kinopub?
Thank.

Post has been editedBatrakov - 11.10.17, 16:59

Rep: (8)
Is an ipad version planned?

When will the video preview come back while rewinding? : rolleyes:

Post has been editedUser6254 - 06.11.17, 21:26

Top shelf disappeared after updating the application ... please return

Rep: (317)
Cool application, still add HDR and DD sound, and happiness would have no limit .....: thank_you:

TopShelf does not work

User6254 @ 11.11.2017, 20:25*
TopShelf does not work

Update released. It seems they did.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 13:12