> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Kinopuber | [ATV] Cinema for AppleTV4

Rep: (0)
The question is - when viewing information about the film, the photos of the actors (do not show) stopped working, and also if you poke at the actor - used to go into a biography, and now into films with participation.
Does anyone have the same problem? If not, then what does it work for me? [/ Also does not work. Miss screenshots and trailers are not all included. Kinopub is disappointing slowly.

Good day to everyone, tell me how to remove a movie from bookmarks? I stuffed a bunch of films into my bookmarks and now there "you can break your leg." :)

Rep: (22)
* morehod130261,
Mark viewed

Rep: (49)
Navigation through the library of films (filtering, transitions by genres and actors) is complete only through the web interface on the movie pub. Are there any alternatives for ATV 4K besides the standard application?
So far I have found for myself a way of adding to favorites and then viewing on the console.

Rep: (8)
* OShapo,
kinopub betathere is

Rep: (284)
not sure if I contacted, but does someone watch a movie pub through TV webOs? (forkplayer), if so then there are a couple of questions

Rep: (49)
* owl ...,
Thanks, but beta is for iOS.
I want something like that for AppleTV

Rep: (8)
* OShapo,
I thought that AppleTV will get up, it is written that there is support
try to find outhere

Post has been editedowl ... - 30.01.18, 09:18

Hello guys. In general, I bought apple tv 4 yesterday, so here's the question. Is it possible to use the cinema pub without changing the dns and my prefix is ​​connected via the LAN port. In these matters, I’m a noob, just changing the DNS I have lost the Internet by cable, I don’t know how things are with wi-fi, but I won’t categorically use such a network on apple tv

Rep: (3)
* slevin242,
if there is adequate firmware on the router, then you can simply register the route to the desired host. What kind of router?

---- UPD ----
wrote the wrong thread

Post has been editedrobot17 - 21.02.18, 13:17

Rep: (16)
When you enable 4K SDR 60hz mode on ATV 4K in conjunction with OLED c7v, movies in HEVC are not played from the Kinopube application, ATV must be switched to 4K HDR mode, or in the movie pub - HTTP.

Post has been editedSerger75 - 14.03.18, 13:42

Hello! Help to understand the noob.
When changing to APPLE TV dns, the cinema camera application is not installed, as other functions (for example, search, applications, etc.) do not work.
Therefore, I returned the dns to the machine, downloaded the movie camera, but it turned out to be with limited functionality. Changing dns after installing it does not lead to anything, since an Error Lauching Application error appears. Apple TV 4K with the latest iOS updates. Wi-Fi connection. What am I doing wrong?
And yes, unloading the application does not solve anything.
UPD
In the end, it all worked. Thank you all for your attention!

Post has been editedSnowRobot - 23.02.18, 19:15

The reason why initially nothing worked for me is because on the main pageoutdated manual , in which the not working dns 092.053.127.103 is indicated. Change it to 095.213.208.250 corrected everything. Moderator, you would correct the information on the main one, so that newcomers like me do not wander in search of their answers!

Post has been editedSnowRobot - 24.02.18, 12:36

Rep: (30)
they have fresh instructions on the site))

Hello.
Made a substitution of dns. Not only does the application not open, so also the Internet disappeared on the console. There are no restrictions on the configuration of the router.
What am I doing wrong?

Rep: (81)
* rogigogi, dig towards the provider

* Sergio777777 figured out. The DNS address in the header is not working.

Does someone have a movie pub working now?

Sorry, rebooted the console and the router is now all normal

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/05/19, 00:50