> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Emulation of numeric key presses for Esmertec Jbed | Instructions for use

Rep: (15)
Many thanks to the author. Kaji adjust the game to touch very uncomfortable. And once included and everything is OK. If someone still need a hard buttons to act like I do. Adjusting for retention, double and triple pressed java (for the game zero or grid) button and at the usual press rabotchuyu (ok, windows or camera down). That's all there is some discomfort but soon get used to it.

Rep: (1)
HELP mi. to reassign the buttons, the program AE Button Plus- through Exsplore AEBPlus.cfg found a file was opened, but no change poluchaetsya- it is not active (file) in it the button code. do not write do not remove. what to do? thanks!

Rep: (0)
And at the left and right soft keys which scancode ???

RESPECT !!!! Everything works, Thank you very much !!! ;)

unrealwolf @ 19.6.08, 17:05*
Isn't it easier to simply adapt the midlet to touch control?

question is how?

Rep: (1129)
fuck,
the answer here:We optimize Java games under Touch

Thanks to the authors did everything as you said there is a problem only zero earned * zarmbotala and shake the bars does not work in the game and if it works it is very rare and immediately turned off for some reason. how to be

or is there a program to screen shared by 2 and on the other hand was Claudia with all buttons and mobile phones are not only soft and numbers and * 0 #

Posted 12-03-2010, 19:54:

or is there a program to screen shared by 2 and on the other hand was Claudia with all buttons and mobile phones are not only soft and numbers and * 0 #

by fellow example in the "third world" is now without keys 0 and # is not possible to do anything ... and now I'm with my i900 bad din ... I recommend this method because it is simple, clear and really works !!!! :savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (3)
Hello! There was a difficult problem, because. Communes without soft keys, I can not know the scan codes of keys, tried contrived through AeButton plus replacing the volume buttons on the soft buttons, but the program still keycode again displays the codes of these keys, ie. not what you need, so please take a look pzhlsta one phone with soft keys codes of these keys, it is very necessary, beforehand grateful

Rep: (3)
Uh, everyone, do not, understand, it had to be put on any selected action button, press the left soft key, and look in the config file. But the question is still there, that means before the code letters k and a and how do they differ? And the same question on the numbers that represent the first two of 40 and 00? Indeed, in the keycode they are replaced with 0x, why this program is chosen such form of writing code keys ???

Post has been editedRoxter2 - 26.01.11, 15:04

Rep: (22)
Roxter2 @ 26.1.2011, 15:01*
that means before the code letters k and a and how do they differ? And the same question on the numbers that represent the first two of 40 and 00?

k- key, ie assigns emulation of pressing some sort of key. a- action, assigns the execution of some actions. The answer to the second part of the question I do not know, somehow did not penetrate

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/02/19, 10:51