> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

145 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Motorola Moto C - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
AMDota
Message#1
18.05.17, 00:29
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 548
Check in: 14.02.13
Motorola Moto G6

DiscussionMotorola Moto C
PicturePetanque 3G, Petanque 4G, XT1750, XT1754
Description: C 3G | C 4G | Discussion | Firmware

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Legend
Information for C 3G is markedpurplefor C 4Gginger.

Specifications
    Android version: 7.0;
    SoC:MediaTek MT6580m | MediaTek MT6737m;
    CPU cache:L12x32KB,L2512KB;
    Kernels:4xCortex-A7 1.3GHz | 4xCortex-A53 1.1GHz;
    Architecture:ARMv7 32bit | ARMv8-A 64bit;
    GPU:Mali-400 | Mali-t720MP2;
    RAM: 1GB LPDDR3533MHz | 640MHz;
    Permanent memory:8 GB | 16 GB;
    Screen:
    • Diagonal: 5.0 ";
    • Coating: plastic;
    • Touchscreen: capacitive, up to 2 points;
    • Technology: TN;
    • Resolution: 854x480 FWVGA;
    • Pixel density: 196ppi;
    • Screen space: 65%;
    Main camera:
    • Image Resolution: 5MP;
    • Focus:Fixed | Auto;
    • Sensor type: CMOS;
    • Aperture: f / 2.4;
    • Viewing angle: 74;
    • Pixel size: 1.4µm;
    • Flash: single LED True flash;
    Front-camera:
    • Image Resolution: 2MP;
    • Sensor type: CMOS;
    • Focus: Fixed;
    • Viewing angle: 63;
    • Pixel size: 1.0µm;
    • Flash: single LED;
    The number of SIM: 2;
    SIM type: MicroSIM;
    DualSIM job type: alternate;
    Communication frequencies:
    • 2G: 850/900/1800/1900;
    • 3G: 850/900/1900/2100;
    • LTE:800/850/900/1700/1800/2100;
    • LTE-TDD:2300/2600;
    Maximum data transfer rate:HSPA +5.76Mbit / s Up, 21Mbit / s Down | LTE Cat.451Mbit / s Up, 150Mbit / s Down;
    WiFi: 802.11b / g / n 2.4GHz;
    Bluetooth: 4.2LE;
    Sensors: Accelerometer / Proximity Sensor (TP Simulation);
    Case material: plastic;
    OTG support is missing;
    TurboCharge 10W support;
    Support GPS, A-GPS;
    Supports FM radio;
    Headphones: Mini-Jack 3.5mm CTIA;
    MicroSD: up to 32 GB, separate slot;
    Memory port: MicroUSB;
    Size: 73.6 x 145 x 9mm;
    Weight:150g | 154g;
    Battery: 2350mAh removable Li-poly;
    Equipment: device, battery, USB cable, power supply, headphones, documentation.

Photo
Fine gold
Only 4G!

Attached Image

Metallic Cherry
Only 4G!

Attached Image

Pearl white
3G only!

Attached Image

Starry black
Attached Image

Firmware
Instructions
Purchase
Useful
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 27.11.18, 13:41
Reason for editing: Adding Google Assistant support to stock
filiontrop
Message#22
11.07.17, 15:26
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 23.05.09
Xiaomi Redmi 5 2/16

mx7 @ 11.07.17, 13:23*
slight faintness of fonts visible

As I understand, the key word here is “small”, and taking into account the fact that this phone will be a gift to a person who walks with a phone whose screen resolution is 320x240, this is an acceptable screen.
Thanks again for the answers, I’ll take this phone, you have dispelled my doubts.
mx7
Message#23
11.07.17, 15:33
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981
Check in: 15.09.07

* filiontropIt is always easier and more pleasant to move in the direction of increasing the resolution.

Post has been editedmx7 - 11.07.17, 16:12

--------------------
The way to communicate in "about yourself"
Vitalymoiseev
Message#24
14.07.17, 14:29
Old
[offline]

Messages 4838
Check in: 27.10.11
Pocophone F1 6/64

My review after a week of Moto C Plus:

The first impression after falling into the hands: the design is strict, it is comfortable to hold in your hand, the back cover is vinyl, as it were, it does not slip. I liked that the inscription moto at the top of the screen and the icon on the back panel are not too bright, do not distract. Even on the contrary - they look somehow solid
The first time I got used to the fact that the smart can lie in your pocket, it can fit in one hand, it can be used easily with one hand, reaching with your thumb to anywhere on the screen. After several years of using 5.5-6.4 devices, it pleases :)
The main part of the use of smart came on vacation, at sea, and then he showed himself just fine!

First: Screen! In the bright sun you can see normally even in sunglasses! Naturally, the brightness had to be put on almost full, but it was possible to freely use smart on the beach, not looking for a shadow and not hiding it from the sun. As for the quality of the image itself - it is quite up to par. Although not FullHD, but the grain is not observed, the picture is very pleasant.

Second: Sound! This small device yells pretty well. On the beach, with the sound of waves, the call is heard far away, and it is pleasant to listen to music / YouTube. There were no complaints that I had heard someone badly or someone had heard me badly during a conversation.

Third: Camera. Here, without an exclamation mark, the camera is, of course, not super, but quite decent!
Here is one of the pictures:
Attached Image

Performance: I have a modification with 1 GB of RAM, so I had to slightly change the habits of using smart. However, simultaneously working in Excel, using data from Google Chrome and an acrobat reader, switching to reading a heavy library and messages in the vibera and telegram is not quite a suitable task for this device, which is the size of the screen, which is from memory. :) It may be easier for modifications with 2 GB of memory.

Battery: Quite worthy. From one charge, he lived with me for 10 hours of travel (with toys, messengers, navigation, etc.) plus a full working day with a bunch of calls.

Software: Android 7.0 with a standard set of functions.

Well, a few drawbacks, or rather, what I’m missing:
No LED indicator - the missed notifications are not visible in any way, if the screen is off.
There is no proximity sensor - during a conversation, sometimes clicking on the screen worked.
There is no light sensor t, respectively, automatic brightness control.

Overall result: After a week of use, the impressions are pleasant, I continue to use it actively, there is no desire to fully return to the big fab. :)

Post has been editedgrafom - 05.08.17, 10:22
Reason for editing: In the header
tanyvk87
Message#25
14.07.17, 19:05
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 14.07.17
Motorola Moto C Plus 1/16

I bought a smartphone a week ago and every other day I discovered that not a single program from Yandex was loaded to the market fields. I went to the store, the same problem, no one could help. For two hours they conjured over him. We tried a different moto model, everything is set up, ordered another device of the same model, the same situation is there. A navigator from Yandex I need for work. In principle, I took it because of a good battery, but I did not know the lack of it. USB debugging did not help, let alone other methods. The market gives an error 505, and other applications are put quite normally. Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
mx7
Message#26
14.07.17, 19:56
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

* tanyvk87, everything is simple - delete what is installed from Yandex (as usual applications, all three) reboot - put what you want from the Play Store. We will fix this problem so that everything works without these dances.

Post has been editedmx7 - 14.07.17, 20:00

--------------------
Artperov
Message#27
14.07.17, 20:48
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1301
Check in: 11.05.17

And this topic where to go to the forum moto or lenovo?

--------------------
There is no time to swing.
Do not teach the pig to sing, you just waste your time and piss off the pig.
vikwap
Message#28
15.07.17, 09:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 26.04.10
Motorola Moto C Plus 1/16

I got myself Moto C Plus too, while I use the second day. There is no high-quality backlash of squeaks of the case, it is quicker and quicker at times against my old Gsmart Essence with 1GB of RAM, I was very pleased that the android is clean there are no extra programs that you need to cut off or delete forever. The headset, as one would expect, is not very good, but in other scientists the sound is normal. The only thing that noticed is that the external speaker sound is quite loud, but at full volume it locks a little bit. And in general, too, only pleasant impressions from the device.

Post has been editedgrafom - 05.08.17, 10:42
Reason for editing: In the header
xayse1
Message#29
15.07.17, 18:46
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 04.07.16

Good day !
I think to buy this phone (the younger version), I want to ask how it works, how long the battery lasts, how the cameras are photographed and whether there is autofocus on the main camera, how much free memory there is, whether it is possible to change the main memory on the flash drive, how the average ones go on it and a bit more powerful than the game, what processor clock frequency is on this model 1.1 or 1.3 GHz and what kind of processor is MT6737 or MT6780 on this model, is there an oversized film on it (from the box), and how it works in general, does it hang, Does he tupit with time and so on. I think it makes sense to change my LG L70 to this phone fresher, here and there is a flash on the front-end (for me a huge plus), and 4-core percent, android 7
I would be grateful to those who answer my questions!

Post has been editedxayse1 - 15.07.17, 18:47
casatik2011
Message#30
16.07.17, 16:48
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 03.03.11
Zenithink ePad ZT-180

All the first 3 bodies were motorized until she left the market ...
Now sams ace 3 4 ". I was looking for a smaller screen, a bigger battery, not a bakery performance, 2 SIM cards and so it wasn’t a great deal if it was ... I came across a motorcycle with a plus ... Well, I think it's time to go back to moto ...
I purchased this device with 2GB of RAM.
Discharged the rest a couple of days.
Charging is far from turbo - about 4 hours.
I stayed with the rest 40% for four more days in the mode of sparing use .... right up to putting it back in the store.

The battery pleased, the camera of norms, a wonderful hack with a daw save on a SD card in the developer settings, the price is very reasonable.

The absence (or alternative implementation of the tachim) of the proximity sensor was very upset by the fact that my ear was climbing in the settings all the time. The screen goes out quickly enough, but this is enough to get into the settings, and when you turn on the screen to complete the call, you need to climb out of them ....
The main reason for the change is fonit (a third-party sound like the hum of a transformer in the speakers, and does not depend on the speaker's loudness, often develops into a howl with a whistle and returns back to the standard “rep”. The sound is not loud, it is practically indistinguishable on the street, but when talking in the house it just outputs ... (((Maybe the marriage - the condender was missing somewhere ...
But in conjunction with the lack of a pile of small utilities, I wait when the loot returns to the card and I look in the direction of Lenovo K6 Power ...

That's what, but I didn’t expect ga with the basic equipment of a motorola dialer. If it weren’t for this, I would have measured both the lack of a proximity sensor, a 5 "screen, and the lack of auto-dimming, and incomprehensible interceptions of a call from the system before the dual sim application, and neutered settings (in fact, even the color sim 1 and sim 2 did not find where choose), the absence of a compass ... I suspect that all this will be treated (or can be treated by installing software) in the near future, but the first impression is spoiled ... You will have to add another 80% and cherish k6 power ... and so much like a motor bus

Post has been editedcasatik2011 - 16.07.17, 16:57
mx7
Message#31
17.07.17, 00:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

(in fact, even the color of sim 1 and sim 2 did not find where to choose

Settings - SIM control - select any - item "color".

--------------------
Lifepda
Message#32
17.07.17, 08:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 518
Check in: 22.02.09

Hello everyone. Tell me how the screen is compared to ips in Chinese smartphones and how is the sound quality in good headphones?
mx7
Message#33
17.07.17, 08:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

* Lifepda, I can compare with FLY last season on FHD, it is brighter and tangible.

--------------------
zmey3301
Message#34
21.07.17, 13:40
Clone # 3301
[offline]

Messages 3340
Check in: 10.04.13
Wileyfox Swift 2

* Artperov,moto

Charging is far from turbo - about 4 hours.
Charged with boxed storage?

(or alternative implementation tachim)
If C is without a plus, then everything is so, otherwise it is simply not there.

I purchased this device with 2GB of RAM.
More?

--------------------
Before you write a message lookTheme cap!
Curator4
Prize winnersavagemessiahzine.com'17 in the nomination "Curator of the year"
mx7
Message#35
21.07.17, 15:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

zmey3301 @ 07.21.17, 13:40*
More?

Ukraine) there 2RAM.

Meanwhile, the first OTA is flying to the 3G version.

--------------------
kinolog11
Message#36
21.07.17, 18:03
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 18.01.15
Lenovo IdeaTab A3000

Help, motor with +, no Yandex application is installed. Yandex bar was preinstalled, I demolished it. Error code 505
LynX_SPb
Message#37
21.07.17, 18:08
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 02.06.11

Same problem. moto c plus. Pre-installed Yandex applications are removed, and new ones are not installed. Error code 505.

Post has been editedLynX_SPb - 21.07.17, 18:09
mx7
Message#38
21.07.17, 18:25
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

* LynX_SPb,
* kinolog11,

Gentlemen, you need to remove all three applications from Yandex: a bar, a browser and a button link. Ota with fix I hope it will be in the coming week.

--------------------
kinolog11
Message#39
21.07.17, 18:31
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 18.01.15
Lenovo IdeaTab A3000

mx7 @ 07.21.2017, 18:25*
* LynX_SPb,
* kinolog11,

Gentlemen, you need to remove all three applications from Yandex: a bar, a browser and a button link. Ota with fix I hope it will be in the coming week.

Which button? There was only a bar, there was no browser and a button. Removed the bar, the problem did not dare
mx7
Message#40
21.07.17, 19:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

Kinolog11 @ 07.21.17, 18:31*
Which button? There was only a bar, there was no browser and a button. Removed the bar, the problem did not dare

Total, the subway works fine, applications that in one form or another use search do not want. We are waiting for the coming week, if what you need from the "bad list".

--------------------
Mushketep
Message#41
25.07.17, 14:51
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 23.01.15
PocketBook SURFpad 4 L

And how in C + put a melody on contact? The default ringtone changes without problems. And the contact does not want.
Created ringtones folder at the root. I threw in there mp3. But when editing a contact, there is simply no such item "Set ringtone"?
Did according to the instructions from Google:

You can assign different ringtones to contacts as follows:

Open the Contacts application contacts.
Select a contact.
Click the Edit icon>Still>Set ringtone.
Select a tune.
Click OK.

It is worth 7 Andrew.

145 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 01:24