Ways to bypass blocked access to Internet resources

Rep: (1129)
Ways to bypass blocked access to Internet resources

If for some reason in your country, school, workplace, etc.access to Internet resources is blocked - this topic is for you!

Picture

One of the most popular ways to get around a lock isVPN technology . Install the program, perform the initial steps that it requires and use a secure Internet network. without tracking your real location . Download such programs from our forum (spoilers with links below).

Learn more about VPN (Virtual Private Network)
What is VPN?
VPN is short for Virtual Private Network. When connecting to the VPN server, a secure encrypted connection to the remote server is established. Since the data is encrypted, it cannot be filtered or blocked.

Why use VPN
With VPN, you can not only unblock websites or services blocked in your country, such as Facebook, Pandora and Youtube; Your privacy and security on the network will be much higher, since you are browsing the pages completely anonymously (with protection).

VPN and proxy comparison
Both VPNs and proxies can hide your data by redirecting your Internet traffic and changing your IP address. However, the proxy server is completely browser-based. Unlike a proxy, the VPN service encrypts all your traffic and will work with all Internet services. As a result, VPN provides you with greater freedom in the network, as well as security and privacy.
Useful user instructions
VPN bypass apps for Android
The main discussions of the functionality and performance of the provided applications are conducted in their profile topics at the specified links
Useful tips for setting up a VPN connection on Android are in this thread:Connect to virtual private networks (VPN)
Free high-speed VPN with unlimited time:CM Security VPN (CM VPN)
Another free and convenient VPN service:VPN Master
Internet access from a secure tunnel:Psiphon
Pay attention to the VPN client:VPN Speed ​​(Free & Unlimited)
Creating and using virtual private networks on Android:OpenVPN for Android
This application allows you to connect to a VPN server without the need to use an Android PIN or Graphic key:В® VpnROOT - PPTP - Manager
Free, fast and unlimited:UC VPN Pro
Try free, unlimited service:Touch VPN
Reliable protection of online activity by encrypting the connection and hiding the real IP address in the application:F-Secure Freedome VPN
One click to establish a VPN connection will help:TunnelBear
Try to access media and messaging apps through:Hotspot Shield VPN for Android
Easy protection of online privacy and access to any blocked content with:Hideman VPN
Access to blocked web:Power VPN Free VPN
Fast and free VPN:Ultrasurf VPN (beta)
VPN management in the phone, the choice of different locations:VPN Master Free Unblock Proxy
VPN and Wi-Fi protection in the application:Secure VPN & WiFi protection
Free and fast VPN to protect your personal data online and unblock prohibited sites:Supernet VPN from Hideninja
It also encrypts data, ensuring confidentiality:ZenMate Security & Privacy VPN
You can use anonymous surfing with:Orbot
Torrent support and unlimited traffic:USA VPN
If not working, try:Orxy: Tor Proxy
Compresses all Internet traffic on mobile:Opera Max for Android
Anonymous web surfing:Fire.onion (Browser + Tor)
Anonymous surfing of hidden and blocked sites:TORnado (Browser + TOR)
VPN lock bypass programs for iOS
The main discussions of the functionality and performance of the provided applications are conducted in their profile topics at the specified links
A discussion on circumventing the blocking of Internet networks on iOS is conducted, also here:Bypass blocking VKontakte / DNS change in the Iphone
Allows you to use Internet resources not available in your country:Globus Pro VPN + TOR
Security, privacy and anonymity solution:IntelliVPN
VPN service with no restrictions on traffic volume and connection speed:VPN Unlimited - Simple and Secure Internet Connection for your Business and Life
Comment from the site administration VKontakte
VKontakte has always positioned itself outside politics, our site is primarily a convenient platform for communication, where everyone can express their point of view regardless of the country and nationality.
We understand how important it is to stay in touch with family and friends.

Note: Other useful instructions, as well as the easiest way to bypass the lock on your computer, are on the website: https://m.vk.com/page-22884714_52979730

Picture

If you ask a question about setting up a connection; about this or that program; about the functionality of the application, and the like, kindly request:specify which operating system you are running . Do not forget that the topic discusses blocking bypass on different devices.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 14.02.19, 21:27
Reason for editing: reissue, executed M | A | G

Rep: (1602)
Signpetition. May affect.

Rep: (4)
Sign the petition. May affect.

heremore)

Rep: (1602)
* r7d , Yeah. But not the point.

Rep: (0)
Orbot works with VC, and with OK it’s buggy, although it sometimes skips

P.S. added to the guys straining their brains from their wives and girls)))

Rep: (16)
Orbot, Hola, Opera VPN - the connection is broken after a few seconds after launching the Vk application.
Who will tell?

Rep: (1)
As long as the hat through that I do not try ... 2g

Rep: (16)
VPN Master works stably and without disconnections

Rep: (5)
There is such a thing - vpn master free unblock proxy. It helped me. All other methods did not work. And then lyapota: happy: and the speed is good: happy:

Post has been editedharbrom - 17.05.17, 23:53

Rep: (46)
Oleksu535 @ 05.17.17, 20:32*
Opera VPN Cannot connect to any of the servers when the Internet is through VPN

These ..... have banned the installation of this application to everyone who is in Ukraine, but nothing, Orbot to help :)

Of all tested VPNs, Orbot is the fastest, almost as fast as connecting directly.

Attached Image

Posted 05/18/2017 00:49:

Slesh13 @ 05.17.17, 19:54*
no way works

orbot works, just don’t forget after launching orbot in its settings specify applications for which to enable vpn

Rep: (29)
vpn master everything flies through the UK

Rep: (502)
There is such a thing - vpn master free unblock proxy. It helped me.

All blocked sites fly, but all my online games don't work through vpn ...

Rep: (502)
orbot works

Yes, it works, I set a transparent proxy and send all traffic - while the flight is normal, it’s just interesting how it will work without a transparent proxy, since my wife has no root.

Rep: (18)
* oganyan-arthur
It would be cool.

Rep: (5)
All Ukrainians who want the Kate Mobile developer to make a separate version with a built-in VPN, follow the link and click on "agree"http: //kate-mobile.ref...kate-mobile? ia = 1033146
The more of us there are, the greater the likelihood that Kate Mobile with the built-in VPN will do.

Rep: (13)
Upon learning of such a setup, I decided that Orbot will be installed again. Rummaged in the settings. From the second attempt, I was able to start it so that Adguard did not fall off (Orbot in vpn mode and Adguard in HTTPS).
After 2G, my speed is low, and through Orbot I am a miser. So I can sit comfortably only via WIFI.
Dare. Otherwise, our Ukrainian prezik will decide everything that ends in the .ru block.

Rep: (1215)
Yes, everything works fine with the help of long-invented tambourines!
downloaded a hat from the market (TouchVPN), of. VKontakte application flies on the territory of Ukraine (Vodafone 3G card). The only thing you need to remember to do is to put the program in the white list in "cleaning tasks in the background" (on android 6-7) so as not to run it all the time .. but it is unloaded when you first fall asleep phone
Shl. What is the download from pda until it comes out, according to this, so far only from the market .. as always with advertising and eating traffic

Post has been editedserg2327 - 18.05.17, 07:01

Rep: (18)
Orbot to help :)
thanks a lot, put everything ok

Post has been editedoleksu535 - 18.05.17, 07:10

Rep: (59)
here is bullshit. I do not download the program from here and does not open the picture: censored:

Post has been editedKaba4kov - 18.05.17, 07:34

Rep: (7)
* serjj2,
Please tell me how to properly configure orbot for contact?

Rep: (2)
TryCM VPN, with torrent helps, should help with vk

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 01:11