> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

20 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> IHC / Intelligent Home Control | New program to control the smart home system Broadlink
Vitt
Message#1
15.05.17, 13:14
Decent
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 6733
Check in: 29.12.06
Lenovo P2 3/32

IHC / Intelligent Home Control download

Version: 1.4.2.3590
Official site | Discussion | E-Conrtol application | IHC / Intelligent Home Control app | Smart Home - General Topic

Last update of the program in the header:18.07.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image

Short description:
New program to control the smart home system Broadlink

Description:
IHC is a super application in which you can turn on all your home devices and manage them from anywhere at any time. You can easily interact with intelligent hardware through your mobile phone and get interoperability between intelligent hardware.

The new version of the control program system smart home Broadlink, the previous application -e-control

Android required: 4.0.3+
Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: http://www.broadlink.com.cn/pageihc.html
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...nk.econtrol.plus&hl=en

Download:
Version: 1.4.2.3590 IHC / Intelligent Home Control (Post sergeich27 # 63295884)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 18.07.17, 20:10
Reason for editing: new version
hold
Message#22
16.05.17, 11:25
Observer
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2272
Check in: 22.10.07
Blackview BV6000

Vitt @ 05/16/17, 09:59*
How to change this information later? Not found.

At the bottom we press - equipment
We see the list of devices
Attached Image

We press on the desired device (in this case, the outlet)
Attached Image

Next, click on the top in the circle on the right ...
Attached Image

Next, click the connected devices
And voila
Attached Image

--------------------
MIO C520 R45.3.9966.1010 +SW mega build
BV6000, KW88, 5S,Ownice C500
Vitt
Message#23
16.05.17, 11:33
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6733
Lenovo P2 3/32

* hold,
but with RM it does not work
Attached Image

Post has been editedVitt - 16.05.17, 11:33
Vitt
Message#24
16.05.17, 11:48
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6733
Lenovo P2 3/32

Simulacra @ 05/15/17, 10:06*
- Chinese version with voice control, which I currently use (1.3.0.3028);
- English with voice control;

And what kind of voice control, some kind of, in English? And why did they cut it out in new versions, don't you know?
ovcher
Message#25
16.05.17, 12:07
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1019
Check in: 13.02.11
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

And ishsho, the question is, when registering a new equipment (for example, RM), you can choose its name and icon.

As I understand it, the pre-installed set is for standard devices, you can add your own or from the cloud for alternative ones, but this is only hypothetically I have many icons, including those that are sharpened under i-control, but unfortunately I did not succeed, I don’t add no background. :-(
Flies and all. When you are trying to add a location when you create a house, you also have departures, but this is fixable, we create only the name of the house, and then add the location via the menu.
How to change this information later? Not found.

If you are about English room names, then take any regular piece of iron in any room (the triangle does not count), poke the button again, then three dots in the upper right corner, then Go to Room, then i in the mug, change the name to Russian and save with Save at the top, go back a step and choose a Russian name.
If I’m just talking about a name, then I made it through a crutch, I did it so I made a mistake with a triangle by shoving it in another room, made a long tap on the triangle right in the "left" (wrong) room and deleted it, it did not go away ( I don’t know about the remotes yet), then I added it to the right room and changed its name.

Post has been editedovcher - 16.05.17, 12:17
ovcher
Message#26
16.05.17, 12:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Tell me please, who knows, do I understand correctly, the concept of the program provides for the automatic saving of developments on the cloud and there is no other way of reservation?
I just made from the I-control a bunch of different snacks in general access and absolutely all of them were spoiled.
Another question is, who has at least something not poheril in the general access, throw the keys how to find. That's what I am, let's say I have a remote control in the I-control, I give it to the public, and then I take it away with a star, who else thinks it will take a ride ???
Vitt
Message#27
16.05.17, 12:40
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6733
Lenovo P2 3/32

* ovcher,
I understand that the star does not work with the clouds yet, we are waiting for it to be added.
ovcher
Message#28
16.05.17, 19:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Vitt @ 05/16/17, 12:40*
I understand that the star does not work with the clouds yet, we are waiting for it to be added.

Well, this stuff there heaps from IOT to Pablic. With something it is not possible, but with something it works, at the moment the public cloud is interested in where the ready-made consoles are laid out. In the triangle, when adding a remote control, the list climbs out; logically, the easiest way to get it is to connect to the I-Kontrol base. I didn’t really understand it too much, but if the Star’s legs grow from the same direction as the I-control, then I don’t see any reason for the programmers to change the internal mechanisms, in short, you need to see what it is and how.
ovcher
Message#29
16.05.17, 19:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

I will add, just checked, working capacity through the IOT cloud.
Result A1 does not work. SP2 does not work, SP-Mini works, RMPro - until I checked, I still amuse myself with the illusion of transferring a whole bunch of good from and control.
Simulacra
Message#30
17.05.17, 17:50
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 03.03.08
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

Vitt @ 05.16.17, 11:48*
Simulacra @ 05/15/17, 10:06
- Chinese version with voice control, which I currently use (1.3.0.3028);
- English with voice control;

And what kind of voice control, some kind of, in English? And why did they cut it out in new versions, don't you know?

Most likely it is honed under their new chip "Hi, Max!"
But so far there is no particular use.
In Chinese and in English seizes quite simple words.
An example of using this: in the settings of the TC2 I prescribe a keyword (for each switch my own). Then I start the voice control and say this word (in the screenshot: in my case, the word Sleep is tied to the Bedroom) - a list of devices is displayed (in this case, On and Off).

In practice, nothing interesting so far. It makes sense to tie Google Home or Amazon Echo.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Simulacra
Message#31
17.05.17, 17:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

Result A1 does not work. SP2 does not work, SP-Mini works, RMPro - until I checked, I still amuse myself with the illusion of transferring a whole bunch of good from and control.

Remotely via Wi-Fi and GSM, only TC, SP3, RMPro, RMMini, C2W work for me. Writes offline: MP1, MP2, MS1, Dooya. Error 2002: S1C, A1, SP mini. SC1 is now really offline, so I can not say.

Posted 05/17/2017 6:02 PM:

Danko-neo @ 05.15.17, 22:21*
And yet, I licked my lips when I went to the Devices tab on the old version - so much unprecedented equipment ....

Whoever sees the mirror on sale - beckon - I really want to !!!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Simulacra
Message#32
17.05.17, 18:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

Py. Sy.
Simulacra @ 05/15/17, 11:02 PM
I have so (see. Screen)

The English names of the rooms easily change to Russian right from the program.

You can change, but somehow it has historically developed that it is better not to bother with Cyrillic.

Py. Sy.
1. Softinka cool but same dirty on the schedule as the I-control, I have long been waiting for her to lay down well on the tablet / TV figushki, now on the TV can not see the choice of rooms and everything below.

I use both at the same time. You have to take into account on some devices a temporary difference of +5, - sometimes it fails.
Well, and EControl, of course now more polished. Plus, in the presence of Bonga, the toad strangles not to use, - a trifle, but it's nice))
ovcher
Message#33
17.05.17, 22:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Simulacra @ 05/17/17, 17:58*
Error 2002: ...,SP mini.

Strange, they work for me, the latest firmware. But with the rest just 2002.
Simulacra @ 05/17/17, 17:58*
Whoever sees the mirror on sale - beckon - I really want to !!!
There is nothing difficult, you need to find a transparent mirror on one side and slip a monitor with a finger under it a little more difficult, but it seems that somewhere on Ali a film was sold. At one time I was following this project at a startup, it’s western, maybe it’s worth looking in the direction of Ibey?
By the way, at one time I was thinking, to completely get rid of the beautiful Livolo glasses, replacing them with glass ones with a pattern or mirror panels, this is completely realizable and much more beautiful.
Simulacra @ 05/17/17, 18:07*
You can change, but somehow it has historically developed that it is better not to bother with Cyrillic.
This does not affect the functionality, the id itself remains the same. There, yes, just below it is indicated. So do not worry.

Simulacra @ 05/17/17, 18:07*
I use both at the same time. You have to take into account on some devices a temporary difference of +5, - sometimes it fails.
Well, and EControl, of course now more polished. Plus, in the presence of Bonga, the toad strangles not to use, - a trifle, but it's nice))

I have a malfunction on older versions up to 4.4 inclusive above it seems to be loading normally. What really liked the star is that the size of the icons at the I-control are gigantic, but everything else is the same seam. There is an option to use something that will force the software into an upright position, but two black bars on the sides, br ... By the way, when I was picking a star, I’d see a hint of landscape positioning (folder), but it’s strange (binding only to one of the languages), well, and probably there is still empty (it will be necessary to look).
Vitt
Message#34
18.05.17, 07:05
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6733
Lenovo P2 3/32

Album works forcibly through me, it is necessary to pick out the bottom panel with a svaypom up the room
Attached Image

Post has been editedsnekt - 01.06.17, 16:45
Reason for editing: edit.
ovcher
Message#35
18.05.17, 12:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Vitt @ 05/18/17 07:05*
Album works forcibly through me, it is necessary to pick out the bottom panel with a svaypom up the room

Yes exactly. Well, now at least something. Although it is not yet very beautiful and terribly uncomfortable, especially A1. That's what I think, this is exactly what that preliminary work is working on. Now I will see it in more detail.
By the way, I managed to add pictures and icons to the internal gallery, added via Android 4.4 (TV), through 6.1 to no. Only one email from them, tried to replace the background, Golyak. I tried and my pictures are useless, it seems to be doing something, but there is no replacement.
Simulacra
Message#36
18.05.17, 15:09
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

More like this))

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
ovcher
Message#37
18.05.17, 15:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Simulacra @ 05/18/17, 15:09*
More like this))

Yes Yes Yes. All this works great! All my problems are only due to lack of time, it is always like that, when you fuss, you will definitely miss something.
I looked at those folders, there really is little inside, if not to say it is almost empty. I think there is no need to bother here with the description and speculate why (I’m talking about experiments in Switzerland). One can only say that the beginning, the landscape mapping, was made a long time ago, still in the i-control, nevertheless, things are still there. My IMHO, excessively zamorochennaya structure. So if something happens it will not be soon. What are the troubles? Yes, everything is simple. Per kilogram of code, 100 kilograms of IDs, moreover, Nava'lom. Terrible confusion, really accessible only to those who wrote this. In a simple way, I once said that, but I repeat once again, these are the Augean stables, which hardly anyone will undertake to rake except the authors, and only if they don’t forget what they started with, and I give 100% that they forget, unless of course they did not keep a journal ... Damn, well, here’s how not to remember about Mager where everything is on the shelves. (I do not put smiles, I have more, basically, no emotions).

Post has been editedovcher - 18.05.17, 16:17
h3ad
Message#38
12.06.17, 10:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Check in: 07.07.10
Motorola Moto X Force Droid turbo 2

Soon in the market will appear with the translation. You will need feedbacks to correct the text.
Vitt
Message#39
12.06.17, 14:45
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6733
Lenovo P2 3/32

* h3ad, Waiting for a reference, and the translation file was already in this thread!
ovcher
Message#40
12.06.17, 18:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Vitt @ 12.06.17, 14:45*
And the translation file was already in this thread!

There is not enough, I counted in the main file two hundred and more than not translated lines.
And there is also a second one.
So if you do it, and even at the official level, it will only benefit.
And if the curvature will be removed altogether remarkably.
h3ad
Message#41
26.06.17, 09:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Check in: 07.07.10
Motorola Moto X Force Droid turbo 2

Attached Image

IHC with translations into Russian and Ukrainian.

We need volunteers to test the interface. The functionality of the program at the moment is very curtailed, but still, you can start testing.

To whom not laziness, swing, use and write in privat about the moments with curved translation. (preferably with a screenshot)

Attached fileihc_v1.3.3.3392_release.apk(34.88 MB)

20 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 04:59