> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

20 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> IHC / Intelligent Home Control | New program to control the smart home system Broadlink
Vitt
Message#1
15.05.17, 13:14
Decent
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 6742
Check in: 29.12.06
Lenovo P2 3/32

IHC / Intelligent Home Control download

Version: 1.4.2.3590
Official site | Discussion | E-Conrtol application | IHC / Intelligent Home Control app | Smart Home - General Topic

Last update of the program in the header:18.07.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image

Short description:
New program to control the smart home system Broadlink

Description:
IHC is a super application in which you can turn on all your home devices and manage them from anywhere at any time. You can easily interact with intelligent hardware through your mobile phone and get interoperability between intelligent hardware.

The new version of the control program system smart home Broadlink, the previous application -e-control

Android required: 4.0.3+
Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: http://www.broadlink.com.cn/pageihc.html
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...nk.econtrol.plus&hl=en

Download:
Version: 1.4.2.3590 IHC / Intelligent Home Control (Post sergeich27 # 63295884)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 18.07.17, 20:10
Reason for editing: new version
Vitt
Message#2
14.05.17, 20:36
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6742
Lenovo P2 3/32

* Simulacra,
Thank you, the English version of IHC really appeared, finally you can use it, download it.
It is a pity, but I did not find how to transfer my consoles from the e control, there are also no consoles in the clouds. Or not found?
Attached fileihc.apk(33.13 MB)
Yasoroka
Message#3
14.05.17, 21:12
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 837
Check in: 30.03.13
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Finally, you can use, swing.

* Vitt,
Maybe you should wait until run-in. Bugs not noticed?

Post has been editedYasoroka - 14.05.17, 21:13
ovcher
Message#4
14.05.17, 21:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
Check in: 13.02.11
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Thank you, the English version of IHC really appeared.

Vital, and what exactly version? (In tsiferki).
Vitt
Message#5
14.05.17, 21:26
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6742
Lenovo P2 3/32

* ovcher,
1.3.2.3144, extreme
Simulacra
Message#6
14.05.17, 23:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 03.03.08
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

There are 1.3.1.3088 (English). With "voice control". Now it only supports TC2 switches (maybe something else). Most likely, devices will be updated under "it", - now SP mini 3 with voice support and probably in TC3 it will be relevant.

Today I tried to figure out the cameras. Smokes tinker on the topic of broadlink development - a lot of interesting things. Some new devices appear (or via black VIP), such as TV Box.
Dudes already S6N somehow tied (see. Screenshot).
Attached Image
Attached Image

Understood with Baidu cloud in MS1 ​​(if you need someone - beacon). DLNA try later.

P.S. If anyone has an IHC version lower than 1.3.0.3028 (but not lower than 1.1.2161), please post it.

Post has been editedvadeus - 15.05.17, 13:26
Reason for editing: spoiler
ovcher
Message#7
15.05.17, 05:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Simulacra @ 05/14/17, 23:59*
P.S. If anyone has an IHC version lower than 1.3.0.3028 (but not lower than 1.1.2161), please post it.

Attached fileihc 1.2.2.2848 (ru) .apk(28.47 MB)

Thank you so much admin to Russian Broadlink.
I have not checked it myself yet.
Vitt
Message#8
15.05.17, 13:22
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6742
Lenovo P2 3/32

* ovcher,
* Simulacra,
What is the meaning of the old versions of the application? Chinese and Russian is unrealistic to use, because non-Chinese technology brands are absent as a class

And yet, the question is, where are the clouds? They are not or I can not find? Well this go crazy all the consoles re-train ...

Post has been editedVitt - 15.05.17, 13:41
ovcher
Message#9
15.05.17, 14:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Vitt @ 05/15/17, 13:22*
What is the meaning of the old versions of the application? Chinese and Russian is unrealistic to use, because NOT Chinese brands of equipment are absent as a class

I have no idea what moves uv. Simulacra, I downloaded it, and the one you posted, just to see the structure. Yesterday night, o.O poked around a little, looked at the differences, didn’t seem to be very touched, added 200 lines with some associations. Actually, I don’t have time to pick them; I’m interested in putting a couple of old and new versions here.The second unpleasant thing is that the APK manager swam in my place, there are as many as 3 versions none of them want to collect, they crash when choosing a system / non-system, can anyone come across? In an unexpected appearance in the log: (goto. I know, I know how to clean all the places where they can lie: rolleyes:, I tried it all, it’s about something else. :-(

To whom it is interesting to test, TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK !!! : D I post the non-Russian version in the appendage: D, NOT THE FACT WHAT GENERALLY EARNS !!! The signatures, of course, do not match, so through complete demolition AND MOST IMPORTANT !!! I have not checked it yet !!! NOT GENERALLY CHECKEDNEVERJUST COLLECTED AND EVERYTHING! I will manage with affairs I will check.

To whom it is not lazy, you can translate by posting an archive with two versions of New English and Old Russian. The task is to replace the English definitions in Russian in the New English version, well, a bit to translate, what is already there is enough to check for matches, there is just a little bit: D: D: D
Attached filesignedihc1_3_2_3144en_ru.apk(33.4 MB)

Attached fileLanguage.zip(46.44 KB)

Post has been editedovcher - 15.05.17, 16:05
Reason for editing: repaired APK Manager
Vitt
Message#10
15.05.17, 17:31
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6742
Lenovo P2 3/32

* ovcher,
hoho, it works +1 :)
Simulacra
Message#11
15.05.17, 17:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

ovcher Date Today, 05:00

Thank you so much admin to Russian Broadlink.
I have not checked it myself yet.

Thank you so much. But ... it's not her again)))
I need a version (I do not know the build number), 2016.
In it, the addition of cameras should have a separate and precisely such an icon as on the screen (smeared purple).
If someone has - thank you very much.

P.S. I am currently using the Chinese version 1.3.0.3028. In my opinion, the most adequate, with the exception of the "beloved", the number of which I do not remember '((((' '' '
Attached Image

M
Rules section and FAQ on creating topics
- when adding screenshots to a message, remove the images in the spoilerHow to clean the image under the spoiler.

Post has been editedvadeus - 22.05.17, 09:39
Simulacra
Message#12
15.05.17, 18:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

Vitt @ 05/15/17, 13:22*
And yet, the question is, where are the clouds? They are not or I can not find? Well this go crazy all the consoles re-train ...

Probably will, as well as "Hi, Max", are on the presents.
Bong Band will not.

If you use E-Control, you can not worry at all. )
ovcher
Message#13
15.05.17, 18:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Vitt @ 05/15/17, 17:31*
hoho, works, +1

Yes, I actually did not doubt: rolleyes: Usually, the structure itself (here we are talking about the structure of the language file) is not altered by anyone, unless there is some sort of maniac.
In the new version everything is already prepared for localization, sorry for the tautology, but the structure has already been made. (here we are talking about the folder structure) So we are waiting for other languages ​​soon.
All I did was replace one single file in the localization folder. Not in the main one (there is an English version), namely in the folder of the Russian localization, in general, everything that has not been translated yet remains in English. Do not happen a banal error in the script, the softphone would have been yesterday. : rolleyes:

Once again my bow to the admin from Russian Broadlink. : thank_you:

Post has been editedovcher - 15.05.17, 18:54
Simulacra
Message#14
15.05.17, 21:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

For the cap:

IHC (or "Star") is not an eControl replacement, but an alternative.
Broadlink says they do not plan to stop the development of eControl.
Simply, now (the end of 2016 and spring 2017), from their point of view, the ideology of eControl users is inconvenient and incorrect.
Since the eControl user is eager to receive the boxes, which he will eagerly unpack to open the manual, download the application, run it one on one ... and ultimately receive the cloud service video application on your phone, the air purifier control application, separate control of a wireless internet outlet, an energy-saving air conditioner application, an application for controlling an audio system via WiFi, a total of at least three separate applications for monitoring five things "-" But this is troublesome, and sometimes have to wait up to five minutes, until something start or login, and even more annoying if the service is at this moment not available ... and if after that you still decide and watch TV, everything, scribe! ".
And so they decided to launch another application (and in the concept two, see the screen), which will allow integrating all services at once in one interface, namely: "manage temperature (and Broadlink now, just did a lot of research in the field of temperature), humidity, air purity, video surveillance and sound - these are the five “Stars” (IHC) ends, and after that you can start the TV box ”)))

Something like that. I apologize for not quite literary translation.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedVitt - 16.05.17, 11:47
Simulacra
Message#15
15.05.17, 22:06
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

Someone may be useful:

- Chinese version with voice control, which I currently use (1.3.0.3028);
- English with voice control;
- An old Chinese version;
- Ezviz for cameras (according to the eControl user scheme).

Attached files

Attached fileihc2016_CN.apk(28.75 MB)
Attached fileihc2017_EN.apk(28.88 MB)
Attached fileIntelligent Home Center_0.1.1.2161_apk-dl.com.apk(25.4 MB)
Attached fileshipin7.apk(35.71 MB)
Danko-neo
Message#16
15.05.17, 22:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
Check in: 14.03.11
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

* ovcher,
100% +1 !!! Although any work is priceless !!! + 100000k)))

Probably, I will also join the localization)) I have Honyar in pasta, I will translate. MS1 in ITC so far generally miserable. What else is insulting, honyar extenders all give out permission not avalible ((((By the way, in this version the voice is not implemented, unlike the old one. But most importantly, there was light at the end of the tunnel and, perhaps, by the end of this year, the maximum doped collective farm product)))

And yet, I licked my lips when I went to the Devices tab on the old version - so much unprecedented equipment ....
Simulacra
Message#17
15.05.17, 23:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

* ovcher,
MS1 in ITC so far generally miserable.

I have so (see. Screen)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
ovcher
Message#18
15.05.17, 23:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Danko-neo @ 05.15.17, 22:21*
Probably, I will also join the localization

I assure you it is no more difficult than unpacking and packing the archive again. To whom it is interesting I can briefly throw mans here. There are small nuances with the tool. I will give ready, corrected and without gemor with regoy on Orakle.
ovcher
Message#19
15.05.17, 23:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

While zhmakaetsya, here is a short mana.
1. I give, the latest, stable, corrected version of the APK Manager and Java.
2. Installation. Unzip the archive into the root of the C: drive, install Java from the APK folder (.exe).
3. The beauty is that everyone will have one signature and will not have to demolish anything, just put it on top.
4. How to use. We throw the application in the folder C: \ apk \ place-apk-here-for-modding there already for the seed is the last IHC (and the original and collected). Next, run Script.cmd from the APK folder. Perhaps he will offer, and perhaps not select the project, choose the number opposite which is written ihc1_3_2_3144en.apk, click on the inter. We fall into the main window. To return from the main window to the project selection, enter 22 and inter.
The project is selected, we drive in 9 and inter, the unpacking of our application begins, at the end of the unpacked application will fall into C: \ apk \ projects. We go there and take the source language file C: \ apk \ projects \ ihc1_3_2_3144en.apk \ res \ values ​​\ strings.xml and start scoffing at it as we need (better with Notepad ++). We mean that C: \ apk \ projects \ ihc1_3_2_3144en.apk \ res \ values ​​\ is the storage location of the main language, i.e. all that is not translated in the auxiliary repository will be taken from here, so I strongly recommend using the auxiliary repository to save the results of the perversions. So, edit as we need strings.xml and put it in C: \ apk \ projects \ ihc1_3_2_3144en.apk \ res \ values-ru with replacement. Ie, roughly speaking, we should get it like this: In C: \ apk \ projects \ ihc1_3_2_3144en.apk \ res \ values ​​\ the English version remains in C: \ apk \ projects \ ihc1_3_2_3144en.apk \ res \ values-en our translation. Next We assemble our application back, we drive in 11 and inter, we will be offered to choose the type of application we choose not system, n and inter. After the assembly, we sign the drive in 12 and inter. We take our finished application in C: \ apk \ place-apk-here-for-modding now in front of its name will be the word signed which means signed, in our case: signedihc1_3_2_3144en_en.apk and shared with the public with a clause nedo or poop.
In order to turn the poop into an ideal, we look at the program on the mobile phone and eliminate the ugliness, for example, we change overly long words that crawl out of the graphic for their short equivalents, then we package the project again and post the program as a final.
5. Nuances. In the tool, I sort of fixed it up and it works perfectly for me, but it happens that this infection crashes or makes mistakes, it is treated by removing the time frame of the framework. Usually this temporary shelter lies in the C: \ Users \ User \ apktool \ framework but in this version of the manager it was removed in C: \ Users \ User \ AppData \ Local \ apktool \ framework, in short, look for the 1.apk file there and there wherever you find it, then try the new one to perform the action that you ended up with an error.
That's all the secrets.
Downloading here:http://zalil.su/5426706(the storage is temporary, if you need a permanent one, ask u. Vitt to put it in a hat, unfortunately, I have a limit of 128 meters :()

Post has been editedovcher - 16.05.17, 04:05
ovcher
Message#20
16.05.17, 00:04
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1019
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Py. Sy.
1. Softinka cool but same dirty on the schedule as the I-control, I have long been waiting for her to lay down well on the tablet / TV figushki, now on the TV can not see the choice of rooms and everything below. } -)
Simulacra @ 05/15/17, 11:02 PM*
I have so (see. Screen)

The English names of the rooms easily change to Russian right from the program.

If someone finds how to import settings from the I-control, share, OWL,: blush: And then I will go to them. : D

Post has been editedovcher - 16.05.17, 04:07
Vitt
Message#21
16.05.17, 09:59
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6742
Lenovo P2 3/32

And ishsho, the question is, when registering a new equipment (for example, RM), you can choose its name and icon.
How to change this information later? Not found.

20 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/17/19, 11:01 PM