Asus Rog GL753VE (VD) - Discussion | [notebook] | 17.3 "| Intel Core i7-7700HQ | 16GB RAM

Rep: (3)
Asus Rog GL753VE (VD) - Discussion

Windows 10 | 17.3 "| Intel Core i7-7700HQ | 16GB
Windows (7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10) | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Additional Images
Attached Image

Attached Image
DSpecifications
Device Type: Laptop
Operating system: Windows 10
Model: ASUS ROG Strix GL753VE-GC161
Product code: 90NB0DN2-M02830
Gaming laptop: yes
Body Material: Metal / Plastic
Design: classic
Numeric keypad: yes
Key backlighting: yes
Screen Type: IPS
Screen diagonal: 17.3 "
Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
Pixel density: 127.3 PPI
Maximum screen refresh rate: 60 Hz
Screen Coverage: Frosted
Touch screen: no
Processor Manufacturer: Intel Core i7 7700HQ
The number of processor cores: 4
Frequency: 2.8 GHz
Automatic frequency increase: 3.8 GHz
Cache L2: 1 MB
L3 cache: 6 MB
Processor Architecture: Kaby Lake
RAM Type: DDR4
RAM Size: 16 GB
Number of slots for memory modules: 2
Maximum installed memory: 32 GB
Type of graphics accelerator: discrete and built-in
Video chip manufacturer: nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Video Memory Type: GDDR5
Video Memory: 4 GB
Built-in video card model: Intel HD 630
CrossFire / SLI array: no
Total hard disk drive (HDD) capacity: 1 TB
Total Solid State Drive (SSD): 128 GB
SSHD drive (SSD buffer size): no
Drive Configuration: One HDD + One SSD
Spindle rotation speed: 5400 rpm
M.2 connector: there is
Webcam: yes
Built-in microphone: yes
Memory Card Support: SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC
Optical drive: no
Wireless Internet access: Wi-Fi 802.11ac / b / g / n
Type of network adapter (Ethernet): built-in
Network adapter speed: 1000 Mbps
Support for additional types of data transfer: no
USB 2.0 ports: 2
USB 3.x ports: 3
USB Type-C Ports: 1
Video interfaces: HDMI, mini DisplayPort
Audio interfaces: 3.5 mm jack (mic), 3.5 mm jack (headphones)
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Additional Information
Complete set: documentation, power supply unit
Fingerprint scanner: no
Kensington Castle: yes
Depth: 272 mm
Width: 414 mm
Thickness: 33mm
Weight: 2.99 kg
SUseful
Reviews

Post has been editedstp101 - 21.05.18, 23:28
Reason for editing: A compilation of fresh ASUS ROG utilities:

Rep: (0)
* Alterdico listen * XzNik ,
Well, Mvideo apparently has a stock of 8 .. or something I don’t understand

Rep: (62)
Korwinok @ 03/10/2018, 15:38*
* Alterdico listen * XzNik ,
Well, Mvideo apparently has a stock of 8 .. or something I don’t understand

Maybe you have a complete set with an ssd hard drive?

* XzNik yes with him

Korwinok @ 03/10/18, 16:08*
yes with him

I have without it, but more RAM)

* XzNik , balin. I would know - I would hiccup like yours ...
But the performance question is a big question .. are these 8 gigs so taxied

Posted on 03/10/2018, 21:04:

* XzNik , for all this time I was kicking in vidyahu. But since you have all the rules ..

Korwinok @ 03/10/18, 20:04*
for I have been kicking all this time in vidyahu. But since you have all the rules ..

Well look, I'm playing the witcher 3, GTA 5, Lara Croft last, Ingustics 2 everything is fine
By the way, in my version, you can buy and install an SSD, maybe you can add the RAM bar, or replace 8 with 16?

* XzNik , replace mozhl, add identity. But when disassembling the laptop, the warranty will fly off. Now I’m doing a full return to the factory settings, because I thought more about the virus. And I will still buy the EU bar will not help

* XzNik Listen, didn’t you try to play the escape from the tarc?

* Korwinok,
To be precise, I have gl753ve-gc047t.

Rep: (5)
I already wrote who the FPS is from, see the BIOS version, I also went nuts first from the “gaming” laptop, which gives out 20 FPS in the witcher at the minimum, the problem is in poor cooling - throttling starts, BIOS firmware version 304 improves the situation, except then That the percent did not heat the cooling radiator, I recommend using a well-known trick: in the power settings, set the maximum processor level to 99 percent, it will stop working in turbo mode and fry the radiator. And besides, put Extreme Tuning Utility and downgrade the process, it works fine and at a lower voltage, but the heat dissipation is lower

Alterdico @ 03/09/18, 10:23*
Screen speed can be? By the way, what about the warranty when removing the cover? There were seals?

There is no seal, do not forget to unscrew the screw under the central rubber black plug, it is on a sticky mass
Attached Image

* Megadrive2 , so, I coped with the BIOS, but where exactly do I need to set 99%?

Korwinok @ 03/12/18, 21:38*
where exactly do you need to set 99%, do not prompt?

Attached Image

* Megadrive2 understood. Thank you, kind man)

Good day, who knows what the thickness of thermal pads on memory chips and chokes? After replacing the motherboard in ss, it began to warm up, disassembled thermal grease like plasticine, the gaskets are bad and 1 is damaged, and there are some nozzles on the chokes that do not touch the copper plate) by the way, the motherboard changed due to freezing / sticking

On the throttles and there were snot from the factory, I took it apart, sticky blotch-do not blame this service. Instead of thermal pads, it is better to use copper plates, I cut from an old plate, I won’t tell the thickness, 1-2 mm by eye

* Megadrive2 , listen, but you won’t tell me yet, how many lanes can you put on the operative? 2 or 4?

Two slots. Samsung 8GB memory in one of them

* Megadrive2 , then there snot this thing is one thing, but if the laptop was disassembled, it was necessary to assemble it so that there was contact with the copper of these same snot) tell me how did you smear between the copper plates and throttle?

By the way, an interesting observation of the temperature regime, for example, I will use the game Mad Max with all the maximum settings in the rog gaming center showing a temperature of 76-80 degrees, and a short-term excess above 80 degrees is accompanied by small noticeable stripes / ripples ... but the answer to the ASUS technical request - says for components (CPU, VGA) this temperature is below the maximum (normal to 90-95C inclusive).
I can’t imagine what will happen on the screen with a temperature of 90 degrees in mad max)))
By the way, I heard somewhere that the cooling in these laptops is tied to the frequencies of the processor / video and not to the temperature, does anyone know?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 10:32