Asus Rog GL753VE (VD) - Discussion | [notebook] | 17.3 "| Intel Core i7-7700HQ | 16GB RAM

Rep: (3)
Asus Rog GL753VE (VD) - Discussion

Windows 10 | 17.3 "| Intel Core i7-7700HQ | 16GB
Windows (7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10) | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Additional Images
Attached Image

Attached Image
DSpecifications
Device Type: Laptop
Operating system: Windows 10
Model: ASUS ROG Strix GL753VE-GC161
Product code: 90NB0DN2-M02830
Gaming laptop: yes
Body Material: Metal / Plastic
Design: classic
Numeric keypad: yes
Key backlighting: yes
Screen Type: IPS
Screen diagonal: 17.3 "
Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
Pixel density: 127.3 PPI
Maximum screen refresh rate: 60 Hz
Screen Coverage: Frosted
Touch screen: no
Processor Manufacturer: Intel Core i7 7700HQ
The number of processor cores: 4
Frequency: 2.8 GHz
Automatic frequency increase: 3.8 GHz
Cache L2: 1 MB
L3 cache: 6 MB
Processor Architecture: Kaby Lake
RAM Type: DDR4
RAM Size: 16 GB
Number of slots for memory modules: 2
Maximum installed memory: 32 GB
Type of graphics accelerator: discrete and built-in
Video chip manufacturer: nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Video Memory Type: GDDR5
Video Memory: 4 GB
Built-in video card model: Intel HD 630
CrossFire / SLI array: no
Total hard disk drive (HDD) capacity: 1 TB
Total Solid State Drive (SSD): 128 GB
SSHD drive (SSD buffer size): no
Drive Configuration: One HDD + One SSD
Spindle rotation speed: 5400 rpm
M.2 connector: there is
Webcam: yes
Built-in microphone: yes
Memory Card Support: SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC
Optical drive: no
Wireless Internet access: Wi-Fi 802.11ac / b / g / n
Type of network adapter (Ethernet): built-in
Network adapter speed: 1000 Mbps
Support for additional types of data transfer: no
USB 2.0 ports: 2
USB 3.x ports: 3
USB Type-C Ports: 1
Video interfaces: HDMI, mini DisplayPort
Audio interfaces: 3.5 mm jack (mic), 3.5 mm jack (headphones)
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Additional Information
Complete set: documentation, power supply unit
Fingerprint scanner: no
Kensington Castle: yes
Depth: 272 mm
Width: 414 mm
Thickness: 33mm
Weight: 2.99 kg
SUseful
Reviews

Post has been editedstp101 - 21.05.18, 23:28
Reason for editing: A compilation of fresh ASUS ROG utilities:

Rep: (0)
Dear owners of this laptop - can you check if hardware virtualization is locked in the BIOS? Because some manufacturers specifically block this feature, although the processor supports:https://geektimes.ru/post/257514/

Rep: (11)
Drivers for Asus ROG GL753VE

Who will tell you what thickness need caddy to put it instead of dvd-drive?

Rep: (5)
What is your temperature? I started a hairy bagel vidyukha began to fry at 85 percent and went to the most severe throttling with decreasing frequency up to 300 MHz

Rep: (62)
Megadrive2 @ 02.22.18, 22:06*
What is your temperature? I started a hairy bagel vidyukha began to fry at 85 percent and went to the most severe throttling with decreasing frequency up to 300 MHz

fries too well, when I play Witcher 3, I am going to buy a stand with cooling

fries too well, when I play Witcher 3, I am going to buy a stand with cooling

She does not help, immediately say.
The second time I get into this piece of shit called asus. They shove powerful stuffing, make poor cooling, as a result, nothing works in the way.
In Witcher hard hang, the cooling system does not take out the temperature.

Megadrive2 @ 02.22.18, 23:15*
She does not help, immediately say.
The second time I get into this piece of shit called asus. They shove powerful stuffing, make poor cooling, as a result, nothing works in the way.
In Witcher hard hang, the cooling system does not take out the temperature.

: rofl:
I have no lag at the maxima in the witcher. The point is either in the defective gland, or in the pirate assembly of the curve, or in the hands.
http://prntscr.com/iinjj8
Here you have a screen from my library, not a single game slows down, almost everything at maximum speed works;) It's hot, yes, proper cooling will give good results, as I’m ordering, I will write it off when the device arrives and is productive.

Yesterday I was dealing with this situation, anyway, someone will reread this forum. I discovered that I have BIOS 302, I downloaded the latest BIOS 304 and flashed it. And you know, the situation has normalized, now vidyuha with the same parameters in Furmark heats the card only to 77 degrees and it does not experience throttling, the frequency does not decrease: clap: I'm happy

Megadrive2 @ 02.23.2018, 20:58*
Yesterday I was dealing with this situation, anyway, someone will reread this forum. I discovered that I have BIOS 302, I downloaded the latest BIOS 304 and flashed it. And you know, the situation has normalized, now vidyuha with the same parameters in Furmark heats the card only to 77 degrees and it does not experience throttling, the frequency does not decrease: clap: I'm happy

Well, you see) by the way you bought ssd?

XzNik @ 23.02.18, 22:04*
Well, you see) by the way you bought ssd?

Yes, I immediately bought a decent SSD, hard there at 5400 rpm slow
But the cooling system, of course, is weak, such a powerful percent and two small tubes cool the vidyuhi, a small impeller and a poor radiator
Attached Image

Comrades experts, the question is. Is it possible to change 1050 to 1060 6gb in this device?

Post has been editedSaintblood - 03.03.18, 20:17
Reason for editing: Clarified the question.

Saintblood @ 03/03/18 19:16*
Comrades experts, the question is. Is it possible to change 1050 to 1060 6gb in this device?

IMHO is unlikely to succeed, it seems to me with such a vidyah toast

With cooling everything is clear. Stupidly physically she will fit in there?

Can you please tell me how to swap the task buttons F1-F12. so that when pressed, they can reduce the volume and so on without the fn key, and the F1-F12 key only with the Fn key.
I hope I explained it normally: lol: Otherwise, the hands are not small, but pressing the fn button with one hand and decreasing the volume is simply unrealistic.

Saintblood @ 03/03/18, 20:47*
With cooling everything is clear. Stupidly physically she will fit in there?

Where should she go? She unsoldered on the motherboard. I disassembled the laptop, the picture is higher.

Megadrive2 @ 03/06/2018, 13:09*
Where should she go? She unsoldered on the motherboard. I disassembled the laptop, the picture is higher.

Thank you, there was hope that it is replaceable.

Yes, I immediately bought a decent SSD,

Screen speed can be? By the way, what about the warranty when removing the cover? There were seals?

* XzNik,
* XzNik,
Already a week after the purchase I can not figure it out .. In all the games on this laptop, FPS is very cruel.
How was he conjured with him? In the same witcher, the minimum salary is 45-50 fps with drawdowns to 20. True, I have 8 GB of RAM in it, the standard went, and 16 is written for the topickaster .. Maybe I’m doing something wrong)

* Korwinok,
Full stock. 16 gig. PUBG on medium low without drawdowns. Just put the cooler to the maximum. Render video in Vegas was also okay, but it’s worth it to watch throttling, most likely it was.

Korwinok @ 03/10/18, 1:30 PM*
Already a week after the purchase I can not figure it out .. In all the games on this laptop, FPS is very cruel.
How was he conjured with him? In the same witcher, the minimum salary is 45-50 fps with drawdowns to 20. True, I have 8 GB of RAM in it, the standard went, and 16 is written for the topickaster .. Maybe I’m doing something wrong)

I have 16GB of RAM, everything is fine

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 2:40 p.m.