> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

111 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Motorola Moto X (2017) 4th Gen - Discussion | Smartphone 5.2 "
Verue
Message#1
13.05.17, 17:10
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1467
Check in: 16.05.15
Motorola Moto Z2 Play (2017) 4/64

DiscussionMotorola Moto X (2017) 4th Gen
PictureXT1900 (Payton)
Description | Discussion | Firmware

Specifications
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 [8 Cores Cortex A53 2.2 GHz, Adreno 508 GPU 850 MHz]
Screen: 5.2 ', 1920x1080 pixels, 424 ppi, IPS (LTPS), Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 3D Glass
RAM: 3 GB (US, EU) and 4 GB (Asia) LPDDR4x 1333 MHz
Platform: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
Communication standards:
US- CDMA / EVDO Rev A
UMTS / HSPA +
GSM / EDGE
2G: GSM band 2/3/5/8 CDMA BC 0/1/10
3G: WCDMA band 1/2/4/5/8
4G: FDD LTE band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/20/25/26/28/66
TDD LTE band 38/41
4G LTE X12 5/11 cat. (450/150 mbit)
EU- UMTS / HSPA +
GSM / EDGE
GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
UMTS / HSPA + (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz)
4G LTE (1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41)
4G LTE X12 5/13 cat. (300/150 mbit)
SIM cards: Single Nano SIM / Dual Nano SIM (depending on region)
Main camera: dual module (12 MP, f / 2.0, 1.4 µm + 8 MP Ultra-wide 120 °, f / 2.2, 1.12 µm, dual LED flash, Color Correlated Temperature (CCT) dual LED flash, Phase Detection AutoFocus (PDAF ), Selective Focus, Selective Black & White (Beta), Background Replacement (Beta), Spot Color, Landmark / Object Recognition, Scan barcodes / QR codes / Business cards , Panorama, Slo-motion video, Best shot)
Front camera: 16 MP, f / 2.0, 1.0 µm - front flash, 4 MP adaptive low light mode, Self-panorama, Face filter, Beautification mode, Professional mode
Video capture: UHD 4K 2160p @ 30fps, Slow Motion, HDR, Video Stabilization
Memory: built-in - 32 GB (US, EU) and 64 GB (Asia) UFS 2.0-2.1, MicroSD extension up to 256 GB
WIFI, periphery: WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Wi-Fi-Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0 BR / EDR + BLE, GPS (A-GPS), Glonass, Galileo, USB Type- C
Sensors: Front panel One Button Nav button with integrated fingerprint reader, NFC, Gravity, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Sensor Hub
Sound: Front-ported speaker, 3-Mics, Quallcomm WCD9341 Aqstic codec
Battery: built-in, 3000 mAh, fast charging Moto Turbo Charging with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Case: metal and glass, IP68 protection immersed in water for 1.5 m for 30 minutes
Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm, 163 g
Available colors: Super Black, Sterling Blue
Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 23.10.18, 21:11
Reason for editing: Navigator
kokis1
Message#42
16.07.17, 15:58
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1334
Check in: 20.06.12
Lenovo P2 3/32

* mx7,
I know all this very well, I do not understand the logic of the protruding camera.

--------------------
mx7
Message#43
16.07.17, 16:11
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981
Check in: 15.09.07

* kokis1, there are a lot of things why it is better and as much why it can be the other way around.

So it's faster and easier to call it "by design".

Post has been editedmx7 - 16.07.17, 16:13

--------------------
The way to communicate in "about yourself"
Proektrubikon
Message#44
25.07.17, 21:57
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 15.11.12
Motorola RAZR

Who is the thread in the course, there is infa from the presentation?

Post has been editedProektrubikon - 25.07.17, 22:00

--------------------
Any chance is an unknown pattern
mx7
Message#45
25.07.17, 22:14
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

* Proektrubikon, there is Z2, so it is unlikely that something will happen by sabzh until autumn.

--------------------
Proektrubikon
Message#46
25.07.17, 22:23
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 15.11.12
Motorola RAZR

* mx7,clear. A new smartphone is needed now ... Let's wait a little more)

--------------------
Any chance is an unknown pattern
donwolf17
Message#47
27.07.17, 06:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 391
Check in: 18.03.13

Moto X4 Geekbench spotted with a new processor.
Following the GFXBench, the Motorola XT1789 smartphone - presumably Moto X4 - was seen in the Geekbench database. The device has 3 GB of RAM, Android 7.1.1 Nougat and Snapdragon 660 processor.

Previously, GFXBench demonstrated the availability of a Snapdragon 630 processor in Moto X4. It’s possible that an error has crept into the data or we are talking about two different models. According to rumors, the Moto X4 will get a 5.2-inch Full HD screen, 12-megapixel main and 16-megapixel front camera.
Lenovo completely played spies. But if we take into account that the X series is higher than the G series, then with a 660 processor it is just X4. It is not known when they will give birth, but this is already pleasing. The battery is even more powerful and enough. Best the enemy of the good.

Post has been editeddonwolf17 - 27.07.17, 07:04
Reason for editing: Added text
kokis1
Message#48
06.08.17, 10:21
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1334
Lenovo P2 3/32

Last infa fromsavagemessiahzine.comis encouraging. And again I want to wait for the release of this model))

--------------------
donwolf17
Message#49
06.08.17, 13:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

* kokis1Alas, Lenovo perederzhivaet its new product. A bunch of firms are rolling out similar models, albeit not of such quality, but of similar characteristics, and, most importantly, lower prices. As a result, part of the "waiting" will depart, tired of waiting. After all, hand on heart, nothing particularly innovative today, and especially at the end of the year, Motorola will not offer. The effect of novelty and motivation to pay money for a novelty disappears. This is the effect of "Yotafona". As a result of overexposure, the novelty has lost its relevance and was sold with good discounts "just to sell." The advertising campaign has been going on since the beginning of the year, but the problem is that this is not a flagship. This is a strong middling, besides being castrated as it is being prepared for release. By the end of the year, there will be a lot of similar models from different companies. Looks like you have to choose another model. It's a shame, but annoying. - okay.;-)
mx7
Message#50
06.08.17, 13:46
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

* donwolf17,

Nobody perederzhivaet, the entire annual portfolio does not go out in one day or quarter. Historically, the release of new devices in the line X - autumn. In addition, you do not even know the specs or features of the device, as well as the prices here, but you know a bunch of analogs, do not you find a bit strange?

Yotaphone example is when the device is announced and shown, but does not begin to be sold, which has a very weak attitude to the fact that here.

Post has been editedmx7 - 06.08.17, 13:48

--------------------
donwolf17
Message#51
06.08.17, 14:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

* mx7If you trace certain unwritten rules, you can trace a certain pattern: the initial level is released, then ascending to the flagship at the end of the year. To some extent this is logical and justified. In the flagship, the top stuffing (already released and run-in in less famous brands), the last Axis with directions, everything is ground and works normally. In this sense, the increased price for the model is in some sense justified. But here, everything goes head over heels. First comes the line C (initial level), then comes the line E (top beginner level), then the line G (midpoint) and the Z series (top). That is, the entire line is released and everything is logical. But in the course of the release constantly fed promises to release something "wow th!" According to the characteristics and prices, it is not entirely new and already has an alternative to the one already released. I am talking about this. Agree that the release of the middle peasant after the line of flagship is not entirely logical. I do not pretend to the role of the top manager Moto Lenovo, just the logic of the release of the entire line is illogical. I love and have been using Motorola for a long time (this is in case of accusations of xiaomi sectarianism). I wanted to replace the Sony Z ultra with what was offered at the beginning (a vigorous battery and an economical processor), but I would have to choose from what was already released.
mx7
Message#52
06.08.17, 14:43
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

* donwolf17,

You do not really understand the realities of the market in the light of the product line not from three phones. The time of the release of the flagship VS that of iron at this time can be inserted there is really important.

Want examples and do not believe me - no problem. Take Samsung with S8 - S8 6/128 - new A, Note, C, J and so on. LG - G6, Q series, V30 in the fall.

The middle peasants are so good and interesting, there are options for features and more space.

Want more examples - please. It is now August and the period Back to school - it is to him that everyone rolls out something in the middle segment, because it will be in demand, and the autumn flagships do not endure for the early period, because there will be 0 sense.

--------------------
spartanez06
Message#53
06.08.17, 15:28
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1780
Check in: 06.05.11
Google nexus 5

Kokis1 @ 08/06/2017, 10:21*
Last infa fromsavagemessiahzine.comis encouraging. And again I want to wait for the release of this model))

I've been waiting for more than a year from the presentation to the presentation, now this one)))
donwolf17There is nothing on the market with such characteristics, and with 660 snap-ons, only Oppo, which is not for sale here, I’m looking for a new thing,
Simple ones: 5+ screen with sane frames, water protection, NSF, current android with update perspective, s8 / s8 + samsung do not like curved screens, lg g6 is last year's processor, and nothing more.
donwolf17
Message#54
06.08.17, 16:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

Gentlemen, you are trying in vain (or I am mistaken - you are not trying) to prove that I am wrong, and you are certainly right. The argument about the school is at least weak (:-D) - $ 350-450 per unit for schoolchildren (and if you are guided by this, the company is ridiculous!). 660 processor and other buns - so far a big question (we ourselves see changes in the gland as the presentation approaches, so the result may be quite a middling. The argument about what was not even properly collected is at least useless. Yes, I want I’ve got used to the quality of the Motor and don’t want to get used (!!!) to another brand to buy this phone, not xiaomi or similar crafts. Autumn for the X series was at a time when the series was in the top. And how Lenovo changes traditions you can see at least this year. They close Moto and leave Lenovo, then vice versa, then forget m, but not everything and not for good.Arguments for Samsung in general is not an argument for me (I don’t like this brand at all), and their plans to release models is a separate song. I repeat - I don’t try to offend anyone or go to a conflict. "leaks" with constantly changing performance characteristics make you think about finding an alternative. Good for everyone !!!
kokis1
Message#55
06.08.17, 17:37
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1334
Lenovo P2 3/32

* spartanez06,
That's me, the totality of all the parameters stated in x4 attracts. If they are circumcised, then it's better to take x force, I do not chase after virtual parrots. And with the opinion that lenovo delays with the release I agree 100%.

--------------------
mx7
Message#56
06.08.17, 17:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

donwolf17 @ 6.08.17, 16:51*
prove that I am wrong, and you are certainly right. The argument about the school is at least weak (:-D) - $ 350-450 per unit for schoolchildren (and if you are guided by this, the company is ridiculous!).

The only difference is that this is my work, but for you just an empirical dimension, look at the analyst at the average price of the device, about the separation of the islands from the price in the market, you are in for a surprise. I will not talk about the difference in the positioning of the rulers, and that X will never be at the level of G and so on according to spec and possibilities.

We summarize, X will, it will soon be different and advantageous from the model of last year and from 2Play, but at a price it will be more democratic. And at least four very weighty pros will be there.

Post has been editedmx7 - 08.08.17, 12:32

--------------------
Verue
Message#57
06.08.17, 21:48
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1467
Check in: 16.05.15

The design of the main unit of the two-sensor camera on the Moto X 4th Gen.
http: //www.techdroider...design-first-look.html
AlexSh1
Message#58
06.08.17, 23:28
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2519
Check in: 26.01.08

Unfortunately, if the screen is 5.2, then it is very small relative to the current X. Less than 5.5, I don’t even want to, in principle, and the current X is just right.
donwolf17
Message#59
08.08.17, 08:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

The latest “rumors” about X4 confirm my statements above. Trim the battery, the processor "or 660 or 630", it means 630. The only thing that is not stingy, the price. Approximately $ 415 - this is a little bust. The Motorola smartphone has always been taken for good (very good) communication and balanced software. Dual cameras, quad-sound and other whistles - this is the lot of Samsung and other Chinese. What other bonuses can Lenovo offer to buy the middle peasant at the price of last year’s Zplay? Obviously, I fly with this X4, have to look for a replacement in another place. Something he does not taste good at all and is very different not to the best of the predecessors in the X series. The hotel will have to be held to the next model or to look at the already released one. This smart is not my favorite. It's a shame, annoying but okay.
mx7
Message#60
08.08.17, 09:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

* donwolf17, you are engaged in nonsense, I'm sorry.

660 and 630 differ in the bandwidth capacity of mobile networks 450 versus 300 Mbps. Otherwise, it is generally identical chip, which even pin to pin. Tell me, where in the Russian Federation you are going to receive 450mb via mobile networks?

About the battery and other, on the basis of incomprehensible leaks, leaks for leaks, etc. to judge something. Yes, it's easier to wait for the final version, IMHO.

Further about features and other. As I said earlier, X will differ from the line of this year in a number of things that will be original. What stands in Moto for features or there the hardware, as you noticed yourself, was not done along the same Samsung path, because it works and works well in real life.

And yes, to wait, not to wait, and so on is the personal choice of everyone.

--------------------
donwolf17
Message#61
08.08.17, 09:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

* mx7Forgive me a non-professional approach, but you missed the most important thing - PRICE !!! What can you cram into the middle peasant to justify the price of last year's Zplay? And second, I don’t intend to use it in the CIS, as on duty often I am where the mobile Internet is more developed than wired. Nonsense are engaged in Lenovo, IMHO. PR of the middle peasants and routinely producing the top line is not the smartest move. It can only say that there are problems with hardware, and therefore there will be problems with software. Lenovo goes on the way ZUK, where the software was finalized by a file, and then completely abandoned. I repeat - X4 has been PR since the beginning of the year, and its filling is still in a fog. The entire Z series has already come out and their performance characteristics were known in advance, so it was clear to the buyer what he was waiting for and whether it was worth the wait.

111 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:40