> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

85 pagesV  « < 83 84 85 »  

> Power consumption (autonomy) Honor 8 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
First poll
Does the autonomy of the smartphone suit you?
Yes, out of the box is already excellent autonomy [ 146 ] ** [36,32%]
Yes, but system tuning was required. [ 91 ] ** [22,64%]
No, but I will configure the system [ 75 ] ** [18,66%]
No, even no settings help [ 90 ] ** [22,39%]
Better autonomy after upgrade:
B360 firmware [ 16 ] ** [3,98%]
B378 firmware [ 20 ] ** [4,98%]
B380 firmware [ 142 ] ** [35,32%]
Roll back to Android 6 [ 31 ] ** [7,71%]
Not updated to Android 7 [ 25 ] ** [6,22%]
Other [ 157 ] ** [39,05%]
Total votes: 402

AJIKAHABT
Message#1
12.05.17, 21:29
NBO
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 315
Check in: 08.09.12
Honor 8 FRD-L09

����������������� (������������) Honor 8 download

PictureFRD-L09, FRD-L19, FRD-L04, FRD-DL00, FRD-AL10, FRD-AL00, Honor 8
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | EMUI 4.1 Firmware � | EMUI 5.0 firmware � | Modifications and decorations � | Marriage and Repair � | honor ∞ club � | power usage �
  • In this topic we discuss the power consumption of Honor 8 on different firmware and with a different set of software!
  • When writing a message, it is advisable to indicate the Android version, firmware (if installed by custom), the main installed software and a detailed description of the problem.
  • It is highly recommended to readForum Rules
  • Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum

Useful programs
® Greenify A useful application for calculating the perpetrators of "zhora" battery and their neutralization. Need ROOT
Wakelock detector Search for the cause of the device not falling asleep.

Software catalog
Tips
Useful information

There is no curator in this topic. For filling caps write toQMSThe author of the topic or contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedDisplax - 24.01.18, 19:47
Reason for editing: edit
rashheev
Message#1682
10.03.19, 14:48
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 15.09.11
Fly Evoke IQ430

* ogranom, It was all the same as described, changed the battery and everything was fine
travelz
Message#1683
11.03.19, 01:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 190
Check in: 14.01.16

What a battery foul on it just flies away. And from 20% to 20 drops literally in a couple of minutes, then from 10% to zero for another 5 minutes. Total bottom 20% is spent in 6-7 minutes. It is clear that the battery should be changed. But to replace Honor Play taken.
maxap666
Message#1684
11.03.19, 03:41
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 28.05.12
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* fsm888, I encountered the same problem, but only when charging from an external battery. From my own charge this was not noticed.

Post has been editedmaxap666 - 11.03.19, 03:41

--------------------
Honor 8 FRD-L09
fsm888
Message#1685
11.03.19, 13:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 917
Check in: 13.12.15
Honor 8 FRD-L19

Maxap666 @ 03/11/19, 05:41*
faced the same problem

welcome the problem was on the surface. I have two charges one from the x9 spouse and mine.
they are completely identical and not soared. in the end, someone's block began to mow. It is the unit, not the wire and connectors ...
surprisingly, but six months could not solve this logical problem))) look. I end up charging the tablet on 5v. for the night without a difference in principle, fast not fast.

--------------------
all is well and it will be better!
Stringckiy
Message#1686
17.03.19, 10:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 01.09.14
Honor 8 FRD-L19

People, tell me who changed the battery itself. Is it enough just to remove the back cover? Is there a risk that it will crack?

--------------------
I'll be back
rashheev
Message#1687
17.03.19, 17:26
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 15.09.11
Fly Evoke IQ430

* Stringckiy, watch the video how to shoot, and there’s nothing complicated. Gently poddeavesh cover the blade and smear with isopropyl alcohol so as not to stick
sewer680
Message#1688
21.03.19, 15:39
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 11.08.13
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* Stringckiy, I myself changed the battery, the main thing was pretty easy to heat everything up with a hairdryer, then I used the suction cup, just gave a card and then I’d have to pick the most difficult thing around the patch of the SIM card, there is a cable from the scanner, and the old battery is not easy to pull out
Yyetal
Message#1689
25.03.19, 13:16
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 13.01.10

Hello.
FRD-L09 device
Android 7.0
EMUI 5.0.4

The phone is almost 2 years old. A month ago, miracles began with a battery. The charge melted on the eyes. In the cold, with off already from 40-50%. When warming up included with 15%. The phone had to be charged 2-3 times a day.

Almost a week ago I decided to replace the battery. Orderedhere. Like the original. When installing, drew attention to the date of production. I have no idea how important this is, but the new battery turned out to be older than the one that was installed on the device upon purchase.

After installation, I decided to follow the battery capacity via the AccuBattery application. He spent 6 cycles of discharge / charging and based on this data, the application showed battery fatigue by 26% (capacity 2300 +/-). I didn’t collect such data on the old battery, but in my opinion the new and old battery are somehow no different. The device is discharged as quickly as with the old battery.

I know about energy-intensive applications - what I do not need has already been closed. I also know about the background ones - the ones that left only those that are needed. The screen is in most cases in auto mode. During the night, the battery eats no more than 5-10%, although today a miracle happened and the battery was charged at 10% of the air (some kind of mystique)

I also heard about battery calibration and even tried to perform such an operation on other devices, but as for me it never helped.
Tell me where to dig?

P.S. Phone cool - I do not want to change. The only one who lived with me for so much time.
P.P.S. If you need any tests / graphics / logs, tell me - I will.

Thank you all for your attention.
Wawki
Message#1690
25.03.19, 19:59
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 434
Check in: 07.12.13
Honor 8 FRD-L19

* YYetal,
Original batteries are sold only at the official with the screens, so this is a regular Chinese battery, it is still okay. Worse that he is more than two years old, batteries are degraded not only from the cycles of recharging, but also from time to time.
v.zhelezyaka
Message#1691
25.03.19, 22:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1076
Check in: 22.07.14

Wawki @ 03/26/19, 3:59*
only officials

Come on! Maybe the phones are original only from the official sold!?

Post has been editedv.zhelezyaka - 25.03.19, 23:00
Reason for editing: spelling

--------------------
Honor 8 Blue - FRD-L19 С432 (562) Android 8.0.0 / EMUI 8.0.0
Oboroten05
Message#1692
10.04.19, 09:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 08.09.10
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Instructions for self-replacement battery is?
v.zhelezyaka
Message#1693
10.04.19, 12:04
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1076
Check in: 22.07.14

Oboroten05 @ 04/10/19, 5:59 PM*
Instruction

On YouTube, see ...

--------------------
Honor 8 Blue - FRD-L19 С432 (562) Android 8.0.0 / EMUI 8.0.0
Banan1
Message#1694
14.04.19, 12:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 26.10.10

Power saving mode is enabled, saving by lowering the screen resolution is also enabled
Optimization configured
Overnight can eat 30% of the charge
In the frost, it sits down generally quickly
If the weather is slightly warmer - could live 4-6 hours (not active use)
Constantly some kind of mystique with a battery, it does not eat charging (it works normally), it melts before our eyes, the phone turns off - you turn it on again, it shows 20-30% for example and lives more
Conducted a test, in the end, 2 hours of screen
And when the camera is turned on, generally from 100% to 0 can take 5 minutes

Attached Image

I will not change the battery any more, I am disappointed with the phone as a whole (not only with autonomy), I will not take more Huawei (including Honor).
The same old SG Note 2 (2012) at 7 (not official) android lives longer.
Yes, maybe there is a weaker processor, lower resolution (HD) + non-optimized (custom) firmware
But the battery capacity is the same + SG Note 2 for 7 years already lives normally on one battery.
And Honor was 2 years old and the battery went through the beard, constant discharges + problems with the controller (then 0%, reboot - 20%).
In general, this is purely my personal opinion, so somehow ... honor for now, I will look for a replacement ...

Post has been editedBanan1 - 14.04.19, 12:38
Reason for editing: Review
Bazbars
Message#1695
15.04.19, 16:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 30.01.18
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* Banan1You are disappointed, judging by the above written, only in the battery, and because of this, say goodbye to Huawei. I will not persuade, I am not a fan of Huawei or any brands, I am for objectivity. Your review is not objective, and is built around the characteristics of the battery.
You definitely need to look for the phone based only on the characteristics of the battery, well, preferably with AMOLED display. Good luck! :)
Banan1
Message#1696
16.04.19, 00:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 26.10.10

You are disappointed, judging by the above written, only in the battery, and because of this, say goodbye to Huawei. I will not persuade, I am not a fan of Huawei or any brands, I am for objectivity. Your review is not objective, and is built around the characteristics of the battery.
You definitely need to look for the phone based only on the characteristics of the battery, well, preferably with AMOLED display. Good luck! :)

Thank you, about the objectivity of the review - I agree, maybe it’s already boiling up and decided to leave a review.
Many times the smartphone let me down with its autonomy, when it was discharged right before our eyes (even from the moment of purchase in 2016, it was slightly better with the old firmware, but I won’t roll back).
Even S8 (for which they complain that it does not hold a charge) - held the charge longer.
Of the benefits, I note:2 radio modules (very rare), the shell is very convenient (probably one of the best) without garbage in the form of Mi Cloud, Mi Fit, Mi something else there ... as in MIUI and One UI (samsung club, samsung themes, bixby ), fingerprint scanner - it's just gorgeous, faster than in S8 and recognizes 10/10. S8 nervously smokes on the sidelines.
Of the minuses:quiet external speaker (compared to S8), the sound in the headphones is very quiet (it seems to be solved as root).
The rest of the phone is good, about the objectivity of the review wrote a little higher - just boiling.

Regarding the choice of a smartphone with AMOLED - there is taste and color, although it consumes less energy, but I am more for IPS because it has less PWM and the eyes do not get tired.
Now I am watching smartphones with an IPS display, a good camera (including good video recording) and good sound recording quality on video (not like in Xiaomi Mi MIX2S), within 25 thousand
While the choice fell on Asus Zenfone 5, Nokia 8.1 (you can take the globalku for 22 tr.) Or LG G7 (will come out possibly more expensive, you will need to search for 2SIM)
But that's another story :) and yes, the phone is good, if not for its autonomy ...
Perhaps this is only in my copy, the battery since the purchase of such (with the controller together). :)
Bazbars
Message#1697
16.04.19, 15:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 30.01.18
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* Banan1, with the battery, there really is a problem, and it is not clear whether the battery itself or the controller is odd. Because among Honor 8, some batteries die faster than others, although the batteries are essentially the same.
So my battery began to be strange a year later, as the phone was bought new. And my wife has the same Honor 8 only white, bought new at the same time as mine, and there are no signs of a tired battery yet.
Well, and another such moment that the model of the battery, which is placed in Honor 8, goes to other models of Huawei. And they seem to be all right.
Let's see how much is enough for a new battery, after replacing.

85 pagesV  « < 83 84 85 » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19 17:57