Windows 7 vs windows 10

Rep: (1274)
* mkudritsky so I disable auto-update from them is when the system is stable (on a 7-ke too)
mkudritsky @ 15.08.17, 08:18*
as small under such circumstances come to conquer the market
I immediately foundan article

Post has been editedznznznz - 15.08.17, 09:44

Rep: (100)
znznznz @ 15.08.17, 09:44*
I found an article here

So-so little article. A lot of mistakes.

Rep: (191)
znznznz @ 15.08.17, 09:44*
so I disable auto-update from them is when the system is stable (on a 7-ke too)

Well so ardent fans of the most secure and most reliable system in the world (to my great surprise MS Windows suddenly has suddenly become just such) claim that all updates should be put very quickly. But otherwise there are any viruses out there Petya, etc.
So personally, I always update the take out - all the same virus is worse than the brakes.
Although cast out, and with all updates viruses often enough ... Yet without them even worse.

Post has been editedmkudritsky - 15.08.17, 15:10

Rep: (1613)
I just did - reset Vindous to save the file. In the 10-ke there is such an option through Windows Defender. Particularly important programs which could not be easily reinstalled - I did not. A file - remained.

Posted 08/26/2017, 1:14:

mkudritsky @ 15.08.17, 13:58*
Although viruses and take out often enough with all updates ...

I do not know, maybe I do not get along where it is not necessary, but do not see a virus recently. Occasionally there is still found autorun.inf viruses on USB flash drives, but much less than in the days of XP, where it was almost everywhere ...

But I put updates. Because worms type WannaCry - apply to any user ...

Posted 26/08/2017, 1:15:

mkudritsky @ 15.08.17, 13:58*
most secure and most reliable system in the world (to my great surprise MS Windows suddenly has suddenly become just such)

In my opinion, it is enough that it is most convenient to fit and familiar to the average user. The rest is not so important ...

If you choose the OS for some embedded terminal, which is important 1 program - is another matter. But! Surprised the majority of terminals and ATMs run on Windows.

Rep: (1255)
Based on the fact that the user os-litter tools he uses, and many current tools are beginning to demand wines of 10, we have to put up and "have a younger litter." An old course also nothing. . . For me, the good old davalka x pairing with iron much better than these two.

Rep: (1)
Windose 10 now generally creates something unreal. This could not even imagine. We created specifically for the tenth PC. This means that then it will be impossible to reinstall windose new level. If it still happens. All equipment OMEN Laptop 15, 17 OMEN Laptop, Monitor OMEN Display 25, accessories OMEN, OMEN X Compact Desktop, OMEN X Compact Desktop. Virtually all that is needed for your PC:https://windowsten.ru/windows-10-pereshel-na-temnuyu-storonu-hp-predstavila-novye-pk-omen/. On the one hand it is good when you can buy everything that's only business and the brand. But there is a minus, you can not make adjustments or other resetting windose.

Rep: (191)
dedp , thank you very much for the information!
But before I strongly suspected that the product can not take players WIntel clan, to which and HP.
It should be the same: to limit their products running only one firm - MS. Maybe I want to install this hardware, for example, OS Linux?
But HP is trying to kill not only the Linux operating system, but also the previous operating system MS - for example, Windows 7.

So once again - thanks for the info.
I never am going to take products under the HP brand name!

P.S. Most interesting is that 10 years ago HP released laptops with preinstalled FreeDOS - that is, the user chooses which OS to install on a laptop. And vyni cost is not included in the cost of the laptop!
But, as we see, the times are changing ... Alas. :(

Post has been editedmkudritsky - 09.09.17, 04:43

mkudritsky @ 09.09.17, 04:40*
It should be the same: to limit their products only running one firm

It Cho there, sewn into the ROM?
Computer preloaded with Windu no surprise series is positioned as a game, so that the choice of pre-installed obvious.
Well, the legitimate question: author accidentally transposed the label "Designed for Windows 10" and "all is lost"?

Rep: (0)
Windu cram all sorts of unnecessary stuff, and then make the game mode, which closes this stuff (labor logic). This xbox live which is your FPS. so the same is 10tka INPUT lag. The control panel, which ever since windows xp does not change. Generally complete rubbish. Better to put 8.1 or 7.

Post has been editedRostovsky168 - 22.09.17, 02:40

Rep: (87)
mkudritsky @ 09.09.17, 04:40*
It should be the same: to limit their products running only one firm - MS. Maybe I want to install this hardware, for example, OS Linux?

No problem - take it and install it. Even I was able to manage a feint ears if Lin is not messed up: D

Rep: (235)
Good afternoon! :savagemessiahzine.com:
Who used Win 7, and then moved on Win 10, share a personal experience :)

It is worth it in order to move from Win 7 to Win 10 now?

Assassin225 @ 03.10.17, 13:10*
currently?

That is if five years ago someone asked: "whether to move from 7 to 8," I would answer: "Well, as you wish."
Immediately and should be ashamed to ask :)

* Alex Klein
Tend to the fact that the move to the c seven top ten, you can not hesitate, if nothing will not lose, and everything will only get better? :)

With rare exceptions, yes.
you can wait a little longer, but pass all the same need to if desired.

Rep: (986)
Alex Klein @ 03.10.17, 16:29*
you can wait a little longer, but pass all the same need to if desired.
Chegoyta?

AndreiL @ 03.10.17, 16:41*
Chegoyta?

Chegoyta chegoyta move or wait?
Support seven runs until 2020, after which it will become apumpkin XP Vista Lucid Lynxvopchem, clear in that.
This does not mean that it really can not be used. In enterprises it will still be groaning. But at home, then why?
It turns out that the move will have somewhere. Or ten, or in the alternative camp (OS X, Linux).

Alex Klein @ 03.10.17, 19:16*
Chegoyta chegoyta move or wait?
Chegoyta "will"?
But at home, then why?
Not to learn windsurfing again, though.
It turns out that the move will have somewhere.
Is that with the change of iron. But the old, why?

AndreiL @ 03.10.17, 19:19*
Chegoyta "will"?
Until his death at seven? Or do you still under DOS?
Not to learn windsurfing again, though.

And what there is to learn? Windows and Windows :)
Is that with the change of iron. But the old, why?

This is a moot point.

Alex Klein @ 03.10.17, 20:05*
Until his death at seven? Or do you still under DOS?
On the death stand!
And what there is to learn? Windows and Windows
Windows, but not the same.
This is a moot point.
That is no sense to change the 7-a-boo in the top-10, especially if the 7-ka normally works.

AndreiL @ 03.10.17, 20:19*
That is no sense to change the 7-a-boo in the top-10, especially if the 7-ka normally works.

Only if a DX 12 :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 23:04