> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Quester | [Action] Pocket thriller
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 19 ] ** [39,58%]
Good [ 19 ] ** [39,58%]
Average [ 10 ] ** [20,83%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 48

Rep: (741)
Quester
Version: 2.0.3
Genre: Adventure

Last update of the game in the header:05.01.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
pocket thriller

Description:
You may think that the history of these people have nothing to do. Rich and poor, young and old, men and women, single and family men - they are simply out of luck. You may think they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Their only desire - to stay alive. You can save them, or leave one on one with horror. But remember, the one who comes for other people's lives, not stop himself.

Random people die in random places. How far you will be able to pass the blood trail?

Attached Image

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.0

Download:
Version 2.0.3: Quester (Post Enote174 # 80920035)
Past versions

Post has been editedKaterinaN7 - 05.01.19, 22:34
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (94)
The idea is interesting, and the game itself, it would be more fun, I think, if the source and wrote with a closed game.
Powered by Robin 7.0 flawlessly (as much as a single first quest), but Donato new, of course, though I'm not (139grn for two quests - IMHO a lot), as well as hope for the emergence of Varese here).

I will add ... It turns out the horses $ 25 for almost six quests, sadness.
If it is generated for each of their own - that would be cool, but no, there is not generated, and more ochepyatki reserves (although mb is not a bug but a feature)

Post has been editedHeaDekBatHblu<< - 10.05.17, 20:27

Rep: (1)
Prompt similar games, please

HeaDekBatHblu<< @ 10.05.17, 19:08 *
it would be more fun, I think, if the source wrote and closed the game

so in the curtain also receive notification in the form of messages, unless operatives at 0 to not clean: yes2:
HeaDekBatHblu<< @ 10.05.17, 19:08 *
$ 25 for almost six quests

if someone lomanetsya (Freedom does not take) and will throw clean backup, you can try to collect a full APC
Swasji @ 10.05.17, 19:35*
Prompt related games

Zee Best in this genre, IMHO
I am innocent , Replica , SIM - Sara Is Missing

Post has been editedel666 - 10.05.17, 21:57

* el666 I thought in Topeka developer.
Shall, through the time (do not peel the RAM, 3GB, I'm not so sticky in the figures), and then, once the new, and more about himself reminds uvedomlyashkami type "AGC, where are you?"
And for reference, plus separate)

HeaDekBatHblu<< @ 10.05.17, 21:06 *
I thought in Topeka developer.

Nanan: lol:
HeaDekBatHblu<< @ 10.05.17, 21:06 *
Shall, through the time (do not peel the RAM, 3GB, I'm not so sticky in the figures), and then, once the new, and no longer resembles itself

maybe so, I do not particularly scrutinized
zatestit realized that godnota and immediately joined the forum, everything: yes2:

* el666 , Godnota agree.
Although Snap 808 in the game heats up more than in GTA 3, which shows the optimization of "so-so", and the lack of an unlocked version yet sad. I do not want for her rutovat tube.)

Rep: (1292)
M
We move to a subsection.

Rep: (11)
Just an hour ago, the update failed. It pours a very long time (~ 100kb / s), and finally present

Quester
v1.0.12
Attached fileQuester_ru_ideer_quester.apk(37.7 MB)

Post has been editedKevin1989PR - 31.08.17, 23:59

Rep: (2)
on the coins will crack?

Rep: (11)
* powerkk49,
Hardly. Most likely, the purchase is through the developer server (but not exactly)

Rep: (0)
[Hack igruuuuu!))))]

Posted 02/09/2017, 6:09:

[B] oodvyu

Surely no one lomanetsya it? Only two of the quest is not enough

well, very expensive though and like product

How to hack let !?)

Rep: (55)
Version 1.0.13completely broken, all available quests, while the responses from actors not changed
Start the app, turn off the Internet after the launch. Select any quest and go without leaving the app.
After restarting the application all paid quests reset.

Attached files

Attached filequester.apk(39.24 MB)

Post has been editedartem1701 - 19.01.18, 16:45

* BaHeK1994, somewhere after three quests passed, it starts badly lag or waiting for it to start a "dialogue" or he immediately takes off for three hours (

* Hanka, already I noticed, until one quest through. I walked, ran online, waited sync turned off, and the next quest through. If the application hangs after the Internet, the data is purged.

* BaHeK1994,

I wonder how all these cracked apps?

Post has been editedDjeck4 - 05.09.17, 11:13

* Djeck4, Quite simply, all requests go through my server, and my server changes the response and sends the game data is not real.
Now a little bit to change the query, the application may be not lag when playing enabled internet. Now you can play with the included internet, but more importantly run the application off to the internet, otherwise all paid stray quests, as well as stray quests that are lost and can not be had to start from the last checkpoint.

Save toll quests, probably impossible to implement properly.

* BaHeK1994,

Interesting) And what program or programming language like that done? Sori, if not then such a question worth asking. ^^ `

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/05/20, 8:34