• Output impedance:<0.4Ω @ 32Ω
• Output power:>50 mW @ 16Ω,>30 mW @ 32Ω
• Signal to noise ratio: ≥95 dB
• Channel separation:>70 dB @ 1 kHz
• Total harmonic distortion + noise:<0.008% @ 1 kHz
• Maximum output voltage:>2.8 Vp-p
• Battery: 550 mA / h
• Charging time:<2.5 h
• Operating time on a single charge:>24 hours (MP3 file at volume 22, without equalizer in the supplied headphones)
• Support for lossless formats: APE (fast, normal, high): 48 kHz / 16 bit; FLAC: 48 kHz / 24 bit; WAV: 96 kHz / 24 bit
• Support for lossy formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, M4A (except Raw AAC and ALAC, packed in M4A)
• Dimensions: 74 mm × 39.7 mm × 9.1 mm
• Volume control: digital, 60 steps
• Equalizer: 5-band, ± 6 dB
• Built-in memory: 8 GB
• Memory Cards: MicroSD up to 64 GB
• Input: MicroUSB
• Output: 3.5mm TRRS with headset support
• Weight: 40g
• Complete headphones: in-ear, 27Ω
http://www.fiio.net/en/products/47/parameters

Overview
At homesavagemessiahzine.com //savagemessiahzine.com/? p = 285708
http://portativ.ua/cat...iew/index/view/id/231/- on this resource you can buy a subject

Firmware
Instructions
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 08.02.18, 09:42
Reason for editing: гЂђFiiO M3гЂ‘ FW2.0

Rep: (0)
Good sound and MP3 things are incompatible, but most people listen to this format, those who do not sit on flac so much, and 192kHz are needed by units and those who show off. With the advent of MP3, Digma2410 suited me at the time, then there was Philips U7, but due to circumstances and lack of spare parts, it slowly crawled into the trash. For 5 years now, as everything is moving in the wrong direction of development, the market is oversaturated with devices for every taste, but only from the point of view of manufacturers, there are no optimistic options for the user, for the flac format, or this kitchen unit is 3K or more expensive or a commonplace smartphone, tablet or iPod, the latest purely womanish version. To release crap in plastic with a 50mAh battery and only mp3 support and a bunch of bells and whistles is the current policy of major market players. But the Chinese do not doze off, give them something to produce and where to sell, if only they would buy cars, by the logic, all this crap does not cost more than $ 10, and the hell knows what is rubbed into the user. The same story with ears.

Post has been editedjonny241 - 05.10.17, 06:36

The CS42L51 DAC is not configured correctly and there is no way to change the settings, except for a change in the firmware (how to open and how to change it), can anyone tell me?

equalizer shift
according to Fiio: Equalizer 5-band (В± 6dB)
DAC capabilities: Equalizer 5/7 -band with adjustable levels in increments of 1.5 dB from +12.0 to -10.5 dB

Rep: (224)
I still do not understand, is this animal certified Hi-Res?
but the sound is quite good, better than c8 +

In general, the term Hi-Res Audio refers to a sound that has an increased sampling rate and greater depth than a CD - 16-bit / 44.1 kHz. HRA files typically use a sampling frequency of either 96 kHz or 192 kHz at 24 bits, but 88.2 kHz and 176.4 kHz are also allowed.
There are several HRA file formats, each of which supports the above sample rates and bit depths. Among them are FLAC (free lossless audio codec) and ALAC (lossless Apple audio codec), both of which are compressed but, theoretically, have no data loss.

Other formats include WAV, AIFF and DSD - formats used for non-rewritable high-quality SACD audio discs.

The FLAC format is the most popular format, dominating WAV due to better metadata support, ensuring that your audio tracks are provided with information about the artist and the title of the song / album.

a sourcehttp://headphone-review.ru/?p=3780

Interested in such a nuance, who has this player: is it possible to use the internal memory and an external card at the same time? And then I can use only one thing.

Rep: (147)
* Finarfin , you can, but you need to open the music either from a flash drive or from a memory card, in one playlists it will not work

* DiMaTrioS, sorry, I was just interested in everything in one - I like to listen in random order)

Finarfin
You can, if the playlists rule your hands on your computer, and then fill in the player

* jonny241 , for some reason it doesn’t open through the program from the forum,
What else can I create a playlist for?

you make 2 playlists on the player itself with two songs, one with a song from the internal memory, the second from the memory card, download both to the computer, open it with a notepad and add the others you need in the structure of what you saw, either all in a heap, or in two separate ones.

Rep: (731)
Hello. Has anyone compared the sound of a player to top-end smartphones? I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 on a Snapdragon 835 and Sony MDR-1A headphones. Music in FLAC.
Will there be a difference in sound in favor of FiiO?

When installed on smartphones (with the same DAC or better) JetAudio programs with advanced functionality, the quality is better, but the volume is not enough (at 16 ohms), it does not reach 20 percent. Using an external amplifier adds extra noise, and the dimensions are all together, to carry a bunch of tricks is not buzzing.
Bottom line: if you just listen as is - better Fiio, you need effects something else

EXodusN @ 11/08/17, 07:23*
Hello. Has anyone compared the sound of a player to top-end smartphones? I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 on a Snapdragon 835 and Sony MDR-1A headphones. Music in FLAC.
Will there be a difference in sound in favor of FiiO?

Yes.

But is there any type of lithium battery installed here? And then on some sites li-pol is indicated, on other li-ion. On the official about this nothing at all.

Rep: (31)
Finarfin @ 11.11.17, 13:22*
Is the type of lithium battery installed here?

I think someone will tell you for sure! Even when disassembling the battery itself, this information is missing!

In the Fiio support, they said that it was Li-polymer. I just didn’t like that the new player came with a fully discharged battery. I suspect that he still lost part of the capacity, because in Battery Life Test Conditions it lasts about 19 hours.

I have one when listening to the flask 24/48, are there clicks?

* Xjle6ywek
I changed the flash drive and disappeared

Rep: (2)
Hello everyone, I bought this miracle, a sound class, but when you click on the screen you can see how it comes out of the other edges from the sides. (as if loose) marriage? or such an assembly, I just see there are no screws, maybe how it is embedded in a block as constructs?)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 04:33