Teclast x3 plus | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 11.6 "| intel celeron n3450 (apollo lake) | 6GB

Rep: (1)
teclast x3 plus - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
windows 10 home | 11.6 "| intel celeron n3450 (apollo lake) | 6GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Year of release 2017
Windows 10 operating system
Processor ApolloLake N3450
CPU frequency GHz. 1.10GHz (2.20GHzпј‰
RAM gb. 6
Built-in memory GB. 64
Display Size 11.6
Display Resolution 1920 x 1080
IPS display type
HD Graphics 500 Video Processor
Bluetooth communication module integrated
USB Ports 3.0 Г— 1 гЂЃ Micro-USB Г— 1 OTG
Weight gr. 879
Dimensions 297mm (L) Г— 183mm (W) Г— 10.6mm (H)
additional information
I recently took this device on aliexpress in the official teclast store. If you have questions, ask.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactJoker07 in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedShoore - 17.05.17, 23:21

Rep: (0)
Can someone check any Linux with USB in live mode. What works, what does not. Incidentally, I wonder how much of the night the battery loses interest in windsurfing?

Dear owners, as a result of not enough time has passed since the purchase, what are +/-?

Today screen and touch the Start button began to fail, constant false srobatyvaniya. True terrible storm on the street, maybe it's like that influence? Type magnetic field, and so on?

Apparently the problem is not in a thunderstorm)

Post has been editedJoker07 - 21.07.17, 23:13

Yuzayu this unit. The main cons: noisy dynamics xs is the problem, this garbage suffer many Chinese plates and the second negative is the inadequate work mode transition into sleep.
And if you include the tablet glitch mode off plate at the transition to sleep there ...

* Alfaromeo902 The pros will be?

The main plus that it works)) For office, internet, video, it will be enough to spare. If a specific need to ask.

How quickly the battery loses interest in sleep mode and hibernate? With things like waffles?

I read the specs on the N3450.

It supports output of HDMI to 3840h2160 / 30 Hz.
HDMI-1.4b.
EDP ​​and has a DP. 4j there may be up to 60 Hz.
It has 2 SATA ports. One port -Special for SATA, and the second can be SATA, or USB3.0, or PCIe.
It has 2 USB 2.0 and 6 USB 3.0 with the possibility of changes in the PCIe and SATA.
About the fast 2-channel memory everyone already knows.
Maximum temperature of N3450 is also slightly increased.

mato4kin @ 27.07.17, 13:29*
How quickly the battery loses interest in sleep mode and hibernate?

In a friendly branch "tecast power" already wrote that there is no protection from the full battery discharge. So you need to constantly recharge the product. I do not think that here they have done differently.
Will lie in a warehouse at the Chinese + shipping = total a couple of months, and, - will be a classic "Yaroslavna crying" about the sluggish battery. : Girl_cray:

tell me whether this device is charged from an external BATTERY through the outlet miniUSB?

psion87 @ 01.08.17, 15:30*
whether or not this device is charged from an external BATTERY through the outlet miniUSB?

I believe that this simple line of the delivery specifications - easy to answer your question.

Battery Capacity (mAh): 7.6V / 3400mAh Lithium Polymer battery
AC adapter: 100-240V 12V 2A

Rep: (11)
Hello, will soon be coming tablet and I will try to take pictures of the pros and cons, this kid is pretty powerful. Percent in the ranking is 739https://technical.city/ru/cpu/Celeron-N3450. The video chip is capable of much, I protest in games (GTA5, Fallout4, Far Cry4 and more). I take for games at work))) before it was Chuwi Hi8 with Z3736f, the maximum that it is squeezed out with Crisis 3 with 20 - 40 Fps (podshamanil graphics) pretty good tablet who served me faithfully)

Rep: (6)
Guys, is it possible to put on the tablet still have the OS (Android or Ubuntu)? Bootable flash drive to work?

I ordered to gerbesta, 2 weeks talking with China already

Rep: (13)
Hello. Prompt what form factor SSD in this tablet? My more rides. I would like to order and drive immediately.

Stason83 @ 16.08.17, 17:33*
a form factor SSD to this tablet

https: //techtablets.co...s-video-review-online/

M.2 SATA3 spec 2242

Rep: (106)
* niro-terror, Look expansion h264 codec. New faerfoks web with new technology that is out there, but not yet used everywhere like it is possible, Honor, there are no issues with him and what kind of a novelty, I am not a fan of fox edge heard. On z atoms generally only Edge norms running other browsers Vries. Try Edge, I do not know that it is possible not only to download another browser to use. The truth is a bit worse with adblokom runs than Opera or Chrome, but on tablets Edge works wonders. Like cinema tv square, built-in I did not know what they can do to use, however, 321 media player from klayt codec not all the films 2 and 4k smoothly pulls the same square monster pulls without a lag, as Edge pulls 2k and 4k online nefik do when chrome is buggy and 720 YouTube (by the way it h264 codec solved the problem in YouTube, do not know how to rest, but to use 500 mb frizyaschim chrome I did not), and my tablet has 2048x1536 pixels in the 8 'that hard to integrated graphics.

Rep: (7)
Prompt him cover cheaper: happy:

Who received a Chinese tablet prompt: shaman is necessary with Windows? Or even some subtlety?

I got a tablet today. The problem with the constant rebooting, how to solve the problem?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 1:11