Teclast x3 plus | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 11.6 "| intel celeron n3450 (apollo lake) | 6GB

Rep: (1)
teclast x3 plus - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
windows 10 home | 11.6 "| intel celeron n3450 (apollo lake) | 6GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Year of release 2017
Windows 10 operating system
Processor ApolloLake N3450
CPU frequency GHz. 1.10GHz (2.20GHzпј‰
RAM gb. 6
Built-in memory GB. 64
Display Size 11.6
Display Resolution 1920 x 1080
IPS display type
HD Graphics 500 Video Processor
Bluetooth communication module integrated
USB Ports 3.0 Г— 1 гЂЃ Micro-USB Г— 1 OTG
Weight gr. 879
Dimensions 297mm (L) Г— 183mm (W) Г— 10.6mm (H)
additional information
I recently took this device on aliexpress in the official teclast store. If you have questions, ask.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactJoker07 in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedShoore - 17.05.17, 23:21

Rep: (0)
Comrades, as well as the treated incomplete Russification of Windows? Poke the muzzle in a link, please

Rep: (8)
Joker07 @ 20.06.17, 08:03*
Such a problem can be treated without reinstalling; there are options in Google.

Saw, yes, option 4 different, it's not helping any of them.

About the bug with the die-cutting at the exit of the sleep - Sleep disabled everywhere, yuzayu hibernation, waking up a little longer, but there is no problem.
At first sinned on vayfay, for the module here is worth the same as on a number of cheap noutom, and with him were people, judging by the forums, the problem. But the bug appears stable and enabled, and off besprovovdnoy network.
In correspondence with the seller. He has offered to do reset: D by holding the power button 11 seconds. Predictably, did not help) I look forward to what else to write, getting goods is not confirmed.
Wind stands 10th Creators Update, somewhere in the network of its complain glitches on some configurations, somebody it costs the same, colleagues? And behaves, if so?

Post has been editedKrandir - 20.06.17, 18:49

If sundry win 8.1, try to roll.

My home is worth. You, Krandir, in oficial store or taken from another retailer? Maybe they are different Windu is rolled?

Rep: (8)
* Joker07,
Yes, taking in the official store, the same home was out of the box. He replaced because of bugs with the Chinese in the old programs I needed.

tell me there is here hdmi?

Krandir @ 22.06.17, 19:33*
He replaced because of bugs with the Chinese in the old programs I needed.

And how do you to reinstall Windows? Native-specific drivers themselves have risen or additional actions are needed?
magelion @ 23.06.17, 21:45*
tell me there is here hdmi?

It seems to have a mini-hdmi output to the monitor ... but I do not probyval.

I mini hdmi input did not find)

Good day ! I want to order this tablet. The question arose: huh :. As he wrote kirilldgan, there are two different links in GearBest'e. here1and2. Digging in the description, I noticed a mismatch.

The first link stated battery capacity is 3400mAh / 7.6V.
Attached Image

The second link claimed battery capacity is 8000mAh / 3.8V.
Attached Image

The question arises: 3400mAh / 7.6V is the same as 8000mAh / 3.8V: Unsure:?
Of the features I noted that the first link opens in the English version of the site. If someone ordered this tablet with GearBest'a, then share your experience: rolleyes :.
Also I wanted to ask whether it is possible to put on the tablet Android, Remix OS, a clean copy of Windows 10? How responsive the touchscreen?

Hello. How about m.2 somebody put ssd is working or not? And at the expense of capacity Akuma on aliekspress all sellers written 7.6 V / 3400 mA, Duc what capacity?

On Aliexpress all sellers claimed battery capacity is6800mAhwithout voltage o.O.

Screenshot from Teclast Official Store
Attached Image

Screenshot WINCO Store. Set voltage in here7.6V.
Attached Image

The owners of this unit we accomplish your goal. What is the battery capacity you have and where ordered: unsure:?

Rep: (30)
6800mAh divide in half and now you 3400 personally as shown by tests usually through Chinese volt meters, as I have on LeTV Max x900 + shows in 1750 after a 3-hour charge of about (too scared)) then calmed the guys said it should be and as a result we get 3500 BATTERY about, something like this, I think they just checked)))) yes, think of yourself Accum 3400)))) for an hour or two, that's novinochka ....

It is interesting to me another percent support androyd + Windows, dualbut)) which is thought to be possible in the future ??

Post has been editedVSergey1987 - 26.06.17, 16:48

I think perhaps I put it on a laptop with Intel i5 second android 7.1 operating system, the only system that loader ugly choice looks like when two windose systems. If you can put ssd I buy this tablet and put a second android OS.
Today, Ali saw another interesting tablet Onda obook 11 Pro interesting in characteristics, and not much more expensive.

Poking around the Internet, I seem to deal with this problem, but not completely. If it is very rough, the more stress (v), The smaller capacity (mAh). If a3400mAh / 7.6V = 6800mAh / 3.8V, Why not shop on Aliexpress WINCO Store have6800mAhat7.6Vand GearBest of second link have all8000mAhat3.8V(See above) o.O? Perhaps the seller on Aliexpress made a mistake, and at GearBest'a all other models. What do you think?

VSergey1987, about Android'a I have doubts about the compatibility with the processor. But I think you can put Remix OS (based on Android'e) and make dualbut B).

Rep: (7)
I want to buy on planshent wines wasps within 20k, and the choice fell on this model, a question for the owners, it's worth? That bugs?

Rep: (-1)
Heresomebody ordered? Confuses price 14.782 17-18,000 against Ali.

Rep: (-1)
Owners! Otpishites about the good and bad in the apparatus. I want more feedback. Sorry to be, if the theme will wither.

Rep: (19)
RifRaf @ 28.06.2017, 14:44*
Heresomebody ordered? Confuses price 14.782 17-18,000 against Ali.

Girbest certified shop.
I took the girbeste. True to me instead of the keyboard and the label came out $ 230.
The keyboard has already received. I chose delivery Registered airmail. Send ekspresspochtoy no additional cost for shipping. I received sdekom home.
The plate is still on the way, because Send it only 2 weeks after the keyboard.

By the way, the site taker.im have an overview of the tablet. I think even with the disassembly.

Has anyone tried to install slot m.2 4g modem? Is it even possible?

Post has been editedBarcus - 09.07.17, 18:12

I received as a gift from his wife this tablet. Ordered from Ukraine, bought during sales to Ali at the official seller Teklast. Arrived fairly quickly (in a new post), only 2.5 weeks, Customs also took place without problems.

I use all day because of the plus-minus will not tell. Overall quality is very nice, the Chinese plates apnulis much compared to what it was 5 years ago)
Ordered without a keyboard, decided that the top 50 bucks to give do not want to, I need it for movies Stream surf lying on the couch, work and do not plan to use the active. Took only arm of the accessories, it was five bucks. But I do not recommend - absolutely crappy) on the black fabric mat does not work, it seems only light surface is needed.

While I not noticed the bug or I krivorukost - in faerfoks video podglyuchivaet. In the box are absolutely no problems, even hd, and as soon as I open the full screen - the number of frames and picture fray falls markedly. In Chrome this is no problem. Flash Player updated, the driver in the video too. Can someone tell me what's wrong? Accustomed to using Firefox free, I do not want to switch to Chrome.

Of the minuses - a bug and turn off at the exit of the sleep is still here. I had to sleep at all disabled juzat hibernation or turn off the tablet.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 1:54