Teclast x3 plus | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 11.6 "| intel celeron n3450 (apollo lake) | 6GB

Rep: (1)
teclast x3 plus - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
windows 10 home | 11.6 "| intel celeron n3450 (apollo lake) | 6GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Year of release 2017
Windows 10 operating system
Processor ApolloLake N3450
CPU frequency GHz. 1.10GHz (2.20GHzпј‰
RAM gb. 6
Built-in memory GB. 64
Display Size 11.6
Display Resolution 1920 x 1080
IPS display type
HD Graphics 500 Video Processor
Bluetooth communication module integrated
USB Ports 3.0 Г— 1 гЂЃ Micro-USB Г— 1 OTG
Weight gr. 879
Dimensions 297mm (L) Г— 183mm (W) Г— 10.6mm (H)
additional information
I recently took this device on aliexpress in the official teclast store. If you have questions, ask.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactJoker07 in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedShoore - 17.05.17, 23:21

How about having an M.2 slot?

Alex3g @ 05/08/17, 19:35*
Please rate the display quality — brightness, contrast, color reproduction, light, flicker, oleophobic, glass coating or soft plastic? How does 4K performance pull, video conversion? WiFi reception quality? Are your impressions of the tablet? 11.6 enough or more?

Brightness is quite normal in the apartment using 50%, the sun did not try. The quality of the display scale exhibited 150% because some of the tags and interface elements are blurred. At 100% all very finely. I think when working with a mouse and keyboard will exhibit 125%. Cladding - my feeling is the glass. At least the sound when tapped like ipad mini 2). Lit up until I found. No flicker, exhibited a standard refresh rate. Contrast and color rendition, I personally do not cause problems. Regarding coverage nothing definite can not say, on the factory screen film.

Performance ... 4k did not try, and why on the screen on 1920 by 1080? I did not try to do the video conversion, and not for this, as it seems to me, this device. There are no questions about wi-fi at this stage, it catches through the wall (home router). The Bluetooth keyboard has successfully connected.

Personal impressions. The back right side heats up pretty quickly. Pleasant smell of plastic). The screen is quite enough for both watching YouTube on the couch before going to bed, and for use as a country computer (Internet and solitaire).

M-ka) @ 05/08/17, 9:50 PM*
How about having an M.2 slot?

Honestly, I don’t know (. I didn’t make out.

Joker07 @ 05/08/17, 19:55*
Performance ... 4k did not try, and why on the screen on 1920 by 1080? I did not try to do the video conversion, and not for this, as it seems to me, this device.

Then, in order to connect a 4k screen .... and so that the latter works ... not everyone uses the tablet only for surfing in the internet.
Just cutting a piece of video and converting it to some format for transferring during the trip is a common task for those who are not sitting on the pope at home ... but they are fond of relatively active recreation, in which it’s a bit dumb to take expensive devices because of the possibility damage to those.

pysy: I think this device has become very interesting because of the action on reinforced concrete, at $ 159.99 at a price of about $ 290 on Ali

For myself, I decided for a long time that I will not buy a tablet or a nettop that does not have M.2. Because the plans immediately re-mount the OS on the drive stuck in M.2

Post has been editedM-ka) - 09.05.17, 09:44

I do not know if this will help, but the tablet shows 4k videos from YouTube.

The back part seems to be made of metal, but there is a plastic insert for data transfer modules. The tablet did not open.

Rep: (0)
The tablet is pleasant: the CPU power is enough for surfing, work comfortably with the tablet in general, the game of VKontakte. Those. It turns out that somewhere between CoreM - (good but expensive and over-performance for a very average user), and Atom -. (everything is good, but, damn, handbrake full (() the normal screen, the difference with the tablet on CoreM not notice the brightness of stock could be better in the Italian sun). Touch is simply magnificent in its responsiveness. There is a built-in stand for a hidden slot for MicroSD card.

The battery is consumed about 20% per hour at 25% brightness (comfortable in the apartment) when climbing and games on VKontakte. Charging - about 1% per minute. The power supply is 12V, so you can forget about 5V banks for now.

WiFi 2.4, solid, catches well (I didn’t notice the difference compared to Xiaomi Mi Max). 5Hz no.

Internal memory is not slowed down in terms of use: everything is fast and comfortable (not an SSD on the laptop, but also subjectively faster than the HDD (I’ll select a tablet, I will need to run tests)).

RAM in 6GB decides a lot (compared to 4 for others).

The keys of the keyboard cover liked the work. But they are only with the English language. Plus, NEVER lift the tablet by the keyboard - it comes unfastened instantly!

The weight is heavier than the tablet on the Atom and lighter than on the CoreM (unexpectedly: D), reclining is quite comfortable. The tablet is almost always noticeably warm, without discomfort. In general, in winter it will be the most!

The camera is not quite gaffo, with the front a little more “not quite” than the back. It’s good for Skype.

In general, a very balanced tablet for consuming content that is not very demanding on PC power. Suitable for housewives, senior citizens, for surfing the Internet and office tasks, etc. .. Power is enough for very comfortable use (programs start quickly, there may be several programs (owners of tablet Atoms with 2 GB of RAM will understand me: rofl :) with very good price. I recommend!

ZY I took on aliexpress in official teclast store. Ordered March 29, I received on 30 April. Delivery in Ukraine is already the New Mail (TM) home by courier (shipping is free). There is a feature: NP starts to send SMS, sending supposedly already in the Courier, we deliver today. But this fact is not committed: climb to the site NP hammering waybill number of SMS and see the day when it should really deliver (I had seem 3rd or 6th of May). Calling the NP I was able to bring the parcel to ask early (people with this tablet was supposed to fly out of the country on May 1-2).

Post has been editednext1983 - 15.05.17, 23:48

Rep: (6)
Who has what temperatures in idle and at maximum load?

By the way, anyone interested in what is inside, I can share instructions on how to open our little animal. I didn’t find instructions on how to open the tablet on the network, I sorted it out intuitively at random)) I must say right away that we have very much cooling. Some kind of multi-colored plate of incomprehensible composition, also painted on top with black matte paint. Yes, and it doesn’t stick normally to the CPU crystal, in general, it’s completely pichal ...
+ I noticed one free slot, I suspect that you can stick an m.2 SSD drive there)))

And lastly, I want to compare our tablet with the Chuwi Hi 10 Plus on the Cherry trail Z8350, (half a year was in use). Heaven and earth. There were always some problems with Chuvi, either with WiFi, or with a video driver ... With Teklast, everything is Clear! There is no problem, the difference is huge, the tablet is really good!

For games, I love strategies, I wrote down Heroes V, Anno 1404, Port Royale 3, at the minimum-average settings it is quite playable (in the order of 30-35 fps) without discomfort.

P.S. I got a tablet for $ 20 (I took it on a FlashSail with GearBest)

Post has been editedDrimers - 22.05.17, 22:44

Rep: (11)
There definitely is M2, here is the confirmation
https: //techtablets.co...s-video-review-online/

Posted on 05/23/2017, 00:06:

* Drimers
Share your flash shopping experience. I’m not at the 10% price, at half I’ve never seen a buy button - either the site does not respond, or I’m a fool and I don’t do it ...
Is there a stylus? They say quite miserable?

Rep: (8)
The stylus is, the simplest, without degrees of depression, writing on the screen IMHO is very inconvenient, because it reacts harshly to movements and repeats them inaccurately, only large letters are obtained. You can do rough sketches. And how to enter the BIOS on it? Methods from x98 and x16 did not work. Infa was not found on the network.

Krandir @ 05.26.17, 01:18*
And how to enter the BIOS on it?

We connect the keyboard, and click Delete, as well as on the PC ...

Drimers @ 05/28/17, 9:59 p.m.*

Thank. Already figured out - there was a trick. It is not necessary to press del immediately, but approximately 3 seconds after the appearance of the picture with the logo. And once only reap, no more, do not keep pressed, otherwise my copy turns off again, for some reason. As I got into the BIOS, I turned off the logo, it became easy to navigate by the appearing inscription when to reap.

Post has been editedKrandir - 30.05.17, 22:44

Drimers @ 05/28/17, 23:59*

Does the keyboard have to be connected via usb or is the wireless one suitable too?

From the interesting ... Windows glukanula and activation flied.

Post has been editedJoker07 - 02.06.17, 21:03

Joker07 @ 06/02/17, 05:22*
Does the keyboard have to be connected via usb or is the wireless one suitable too?

On a stationary PC via Bluetooth, the keyboard does not enter the BIOS. I think with us as well. Need a wired.

Drimers @ 06/04/17, 23:54*
On a stationary PC via Bluetooth, the keyboard does not enter the BIOS. I think with us as well. Need a wired.

No, I’ve entered normally with wireless (not bluetooth).

By the way, activation was restored, it seems, after installing the next update. There were suspicions that the battery does not match the declared capacity.

Good day! Tell me, did you notice terminal defects in use: severe overheating, bsod, only Chinese, freezes and glitches?

demedmed @ 06/06/17, 20:20*
defects: severe overheating, bsod, only Chinese, freezes and glitches?

Hey. None of the above is described. There is heating (upper right corner), but not critical, Chuwi hi 10 plus warmed up much more.
I have on our little animal with a load the peak temperature is not higher than 55 degrees. Of course, I would like to replace the stock cooling plate with a normal copper one, otherwise my native is completely sad ...
By the way I replaced thermal grease with thermal grizzly kryonaut, the effect is 5-7 degrees.

Oh yes, the native cooling plate is so pichalny that it does not stick to the crystal at all. When you press it with bolts to the board, it stupidly bends at the place of contact with the stone ... very thin. It is necessary to give a very large layer of thermal paste

Post has been editedDrimers - 07.06.17, 00:01

Hi, I also liked the tablet.
Guys tell me in the tablet is Androyd or only Win10?
And if you buy in gearbest, then how do the links differ
http://en.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_595133.htmlfromhttp: //www.gearbest.co...7d69f1bff8a731256188cb
Are these different companies or something else?

* kirilldgan,
Only 10 is visible, there is no android.
According to the links, the tablet is the same, just the sites are different (ru region / Europe).
You can take both there and there, see where it is more profitable

demedmed @ 06/06/17, 9:20 PM*
defects: severe overheating, bsod, only Chinese, freezes and glitches?

There was a small bug with krakozyabry in non-Unicode programs (old) on the original Windows, although all the locales were exposed in Russian. It was cured only by reinstalling Windows into the Russian one.

After 2 weeks of use, unfortunately, I noticed the following - when you exit sleep randomly, in about half the cases, the tablet turns off by itself after entering the password and exiting to the desktop. In the logs of Windows 10 writes "fatal hardware error" without indicating the source. I will write to the seller on Ali, maybe they will tell me there (I bought it in the official store).
Windu rearranged entirely - did not help. BIOS on default settings.

Krandir @ 06/15/17, 10:36 PM*
There was a small bug with krakozyabry in non-Unicode programs (old) on the original Windows, although all the locales were exposed in Russian. It was cured only by reinstalling Windows into the Russian one.

Such a problem can be treated without reinstalling; there are options in Google.

Krandir @ 06/15/17, 10:36 PM*
when you exit sleep randomly, in about half the cases, the tablet turns off by itself after entering the password and exiting to the desktop

This was not, but once could not wake him, then the Windows began to heal itself at boot. Error in the logs showed 43, something allegedly sleeping.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/01/19, 2:21